Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3187&start_row=1

I and I can't deny that Babylon is funny sometimes.

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IDread Sent: 10/19/2008 3:32:38 PM

I came across this quote the other day:

"Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction."

Now I think thats a pretty good point.

Then I found out that it was George Bush Jr who said it and I couldn't help but laugh. This comes from the man who leads the country that first made the nuclear bomb as well as being the only nation to use it against their fellow man. Add to this that it was said just before America invaded Iraq and I and I see the hypocracy.
Babylon funny sometimes.

Praises unto the Most High Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/20/2008 8:39:15 AM

lol. I know what you mean... one must catch an entertainment sometimes, it's too tempting to just laugh. I was watching one of the televised presidential debates recently... which is just hilarious, cos InI can blatantly see that the two just wanna CUSS and tear each other up... but it has to be done all calm and stuff. SO funny.

Anyway, John McCain was saying... well, Barack's not experienced, he seems immature to the needs of the role, etc etc... You know the story.

Then when it was Barack Obama's turn, he was like... 'immature?? Hm. Yeah! This is coming from the man who sang "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran' (which for those who might miss the joke is a play on the words to a 1960s Beach Boys pop hit that goes 'Ba-ba-ba Ba-Babera-Ann' (the name of some girlfriend or whatever... you know like 60s rock'n'roll ish stuff). I was cracking up watching the presidential election debate. McCain is blatantly some red neck, rough neck soldier boy who just wants to grab up Obama by the scruff of the neck, like... you gad-damn n**ger!! The man practically talks through clenched teeth. *sigh. I've been laughing all the way typing this.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/20/2008 9:38:48 AM

ROFL!!! McCain's the real terrorist!
Its funny when y'also hear 'Palin the Parrot' going on abt Barack's inexperience but she can't even name one newspaper she reads! And she's only just begun her political career herself...Lol!

Messenger: IDread Sent: 10/20/2008 2:52:59 PM

Babylon polytricks (especially in America) are always a great source of amusement for I. The effort the candidates put into trying to ruin the others reputation is especially hilarious.
McCain seems to continually insinuate that Obama is a terrorist because his name sounds like Osama and it cracks I up to see how petty the whole thing gets.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 10/24/2008 11:50:08 AM

You may laugh but I promise it is not funny.
You must never lose focus. This is not some clown show for children. This is a contest for world's most powerful dictator. When a man says to you in so many words that freedom is not free and you are not free and this country is not free, but we will fight to free others. You must not lose focus. Why is it funny?
Because of the lies?
Or because you don't believe it?
Would it be funny if the SWAT was at your door charging you with crimes against the president for not believing?
Yes, you may laugh as the world leaders redefine freedom and respect, but I promise, it is not funny. It is sad and it is dangerous. It is not a joke, it is the reality of the new world order, how easily you are swept along by the child like simplicity of the blatant lies you are fed.
Ha ha, the man with his finger on the button believes free countries don't have Weapons of mass distuction. Ha Ha, one of the men running for Chief Executive Officer of the world's only superpower is a racist warmonger. Ha ha, we're all doomed, ha ha.
I am not laughing.

Messenger: IDread Sent: 10/25/2008 11:08:38 PM

Empress Nzingha I am sorry if I may have caused offence to the I, and I know the seriousness of the situation but even so I laugh. It is simply how I react to the world. If I see hypocracy so blatant as this, my natural reaction is to laugh at it and point it out.
Obviously it is not a clown show but it sure seems like it at times.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/26/2008 11:44:16 AM

Empress Nzginha
I feeling is that this is not funny as in a joke but its the sheer contradiction and ironies in the actions of Babyon. I'm all too aware of how the system operates and its hypocrisy in how it promises freedom but at the very same time traps the people - these stark contrasts are what make it funny in the sense of an ironic humour. Its that I n I can see the falsity of all this. I don't see this as comic in a childish sense or as slapstick humour.
Bless

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/27/2008 12:59:07 PM

Haa. Its still funny to me. This is even funnier. Its just science, these obeahmen only have as much power as you give them. It is still funny to me. They will not be knocking down my door and charging me for squat... let them come and try! I'll then laugh in their faces, the worst they can do is cut down my flesh... and like a TRUE patriot, InI shall shout HAILE SELASSIE I FIRST with my last breath.

THAT is the serious part.

I know... why don't you go and be real serious about things, and go and put in your vote. That'll REALLY get them to stop.

InI shall just stay here, have a giggle, hold a joy... share an icense... and then put the vibes into beating & singing & clapping & chanting some DRUM ROLL NYABINGHI... hail the covenant... and crumble Rome the REAL way. Stomp thee I foot in the East and stop the Dragon heartbeat in the West.

Serious things Israel!!! Love & joy in the house, smile & give praises to be... even just ordained with a CHANCE to be in the number.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/27/2008 10:37:34 PM

---------------------------------
InI shall just stay here, have a giggle, hold a joy... share an icense... and then put the vibes into beating & singing & clapping & chanting some DRUM ROLL NYABINGHI... hail the covenant... and crumble Rome the REAL way. Stomp thee I foot in the East and stop the Dragon heartbeat in the West.
---------------------------------

Yaa Asantewa, so many people don't Iverstand that at all. They don't have the slightest clue of the power of it. They think it is just speaking words and not doing anything, when it is more doing than anything else that can be done.

The Word Created all, and the Word will topple babylon.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/28/2008 10:51:27 AM

Yes Family,
i tell the i them, sometimes when i see i idren speak of involving in things like politicks and they say we have to do this and do that, we cant just chant.....lol i really feel like shaking i idren by the shoulder and ask, where is your faith?? Why do you frustrate yourself with babylon?

I am glad to see this words here today, give thanks foremost to the Empress and give thanks Ark I. Considering the last thing that i read last night before sleeping, it seems as if Jah,Glory be unto HIM, has once again put ini on the same iritical path.
This is what i read, Words of the Comforter.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in I ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but BE OF GOOD CHEER; I have overcome the world"

What more can i ask for

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I