Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3155&start_row=11

Bless up

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 10/11/2008 2:14:48 PM

Blessed love my dear empress

Well JAH know all InI words and works, and only JAH Ras Tafar I can bring the I back to HIMself, Zion gate is open wide, so be wise and step inside, if the I want a Ras Tafar I forum the I came to the Right place, thru these time of tribulation InI must stay strong, InI are weak as much as InI let InI self to be weak, some things InI can burn some things InI can work on, some are weak in knowledge, some in their faith, others in their courage, but no matter how weak InI are, InI can trust onto InI Lord God JAHOVIA JAH RAS TAFAR I , as He delivers from a blazing furnace, He will definetly save InI from perdition, from the devil, the devil from the beginning is looking for InI weak spots, divide to make weaker, make InI trust in the devil(fame and fortune) everything is going to fade away my dear empress, everything that the I have, Salvation is the only thing that stands.

Empress where your friends gonna be when the I will be called on your first offences? “Don’t mind your friends cause they will laugh you to scorn”. America is DEAD. All those things are nothing, just ashes and dust. JAH Ras Tafar I is everliving, I say that the I know where to go, so hear Ras Tafar I out, learn HIM, become HIM, remember what Haile Selassie I, Prince of Peace Our Lord God Jahovia JAH Ras Tafar I said, that He always believed in God during the Exile years, and He believed that Justice shall prevail ultimetly and St. George(England LOL Our God likes to make fun of those who spit in HIM face, “spit in the sky, gonna fall in your eye) slew the dragon, and He knew that God of Justice shall deliver and He delivered, love thy God and love thy neighbour, so sayeth the First Ras Tafar I, One is the Only One, All the question the I have, Negus have the answers, look into the I heart, look into yourself, know yourself, Babylon can be burdensome, but all of this is just a test, wouldn’t you test your souldiers before the battle, Ras Tafar I is testing InI, by letting the devil to do those evil things, but Ras Tafar I knows how much InI can endure, if you give your heart onto JAH, nothing can overcome the I.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 10/11/2008 2:20:03 PM

blessed love Empress Yaa

I have a letter that I wasnt to give the I, write I a letter so that I would know the I adress.

give thanks

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/11/2008 5:40:14 PM

YES RASTAFARI! GREETINGS
POWERFUL and action & thought provoking words that rise out from within PRINCE HOTEP POSITIVE VIBES. Iman just come from the River watchin' it FLOW and I GIVE THANKS FOR the VIBES YES I What JAH GIVE I to ENrich I from I trod thru the woods to the river. It was this I REASON WITH JAH after deep IDITATION
JAH HELP I&I to SEE the NATURE in people. YES, the NATURE in people. IT sent I into a whole bit of thinking and streaming I thoughts of what that ment to I and Nature is a FOrce (created by JAH) and it can be deadly or just GLORIOUS. It is up to I how to prepare I self for what nature bring. Every man know what the huricane can do. and what to much SUN can do. So Nature it and in itself a beautiful aspect of and in life. SO YES BLESS UP TO ALL JAH CHILDREN REJOICE UNTO THE LORD SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI... "LIFE WOULD BE DREAD to I&I WITHOUT JAH RASTAFARI in I HEART" wahdahdah

Messenger: JahRosa Sent: 10/12/2008 2:18:28 AM

Bless up to all Brethren and Sistren for the kind words, wisdom and blessings.

Positive flowing through InI.

JAH RASTAFARI.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/14/2008 5:31:15 AM

Blessed! Prince Hotep... yes Iyah... I'm well intrigued... the only thing is, I need your email address again, so that I can send you my address. I feel a way asking you to put up your address again (but ye know, I've been all over the place of late, so you know how it is...) also I feel a way asking you to put up your email online for everyone to see, but the email address I have is practically my real name, and you dun know. Whereas, I think you have an alias one seperately, or something... so if thee I doesn't mind again... please.

Nuff gratitude & humility. As I was saying, I'm in seat for a while now, so I shall be far more organised and all that good stuff! So, I will forward thee I an email straight away I get the link.

Hope all is well with thee I!!

Love love in the house of JAaaaAH!

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 10/14/2008 10:26:12 AM

blessed love empress

ernestas_jancenkas@yahoo.com

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 10/14/2008 10:43:40 AM

Heart of Love All Beloved in Rastafari

Holy Emmanuel, I Selassie I JaH Rastafari!!!
Emmanuel interpret God with us, Haile I Selassie I JAH Rastafari!

Heart of Love Hon Empress Yaa!! Maximum Raspect to the I, praises and honour for the Righteous word sound. Good to sight the I forward again. Sent the I email some time and didnt get response. Love from I Beloved Empress and little Princess to the I.

Black Supremacy Love.
7 Black Words : Rastafari Is Love Let us All words

HOLY EMMANUEL I...!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/15/2008 4:24:41 AM

Hail family!

Give thanks for the welcome again! I feel all loved!!! :) The vibration is strong. I am humbled.

Blessed love FarI Sight... yes Father, I did get that email at that time. I meant to raspond, but wanted to do so in a fullness... you know what I mean... so I wanted to put some time to it, and with one thing and another never got round to it. I will definitely do though. As I was saying, I have practically been on "tour" (in a raggo, trod Earth, RasTa way - not as glam as it sounds... but ye dun know, InI Ithiopian Queen invented glamour in the true essence, so gotta glam it up Inciency style, see Ababa as best dressed man!!! ;). Anyway, yeah... since last October I was trodding the Israel trail in this re-education. Give thanks for the experience. And here I am again.

So, I will be catching up on a lot of stuff and lots of administration and stuff. I shall be making that reply, no doubt. Heart of love to the Empress and family. I shall be in full contact.

Prince Hotep... I thought you were gonna put up the Hotep@yahoo mail?? Well, if I had a fabulous name like that, I would publish it too! lol. I have emailed thee I... so look forward to more corRASpondence.

I in I... Selassie I. Jah-Hovia... Ras Tafari.

Love love.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I