Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3137&start_row=1

Eboni

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/2/2008 6:57:48 PM

Ms Eboni, Thank you very much for revealing yourself for the snake that you are.
I was unsure of you upto now ,but i really didnt know what it was, i see it now.

I dont mind people having opinions of who they want to praise.

but i hate people of low character and morals, your action is dispicable.

You came here signing your posts as "Jah Rastafari Emperor Haile Selassie I Bless".
Now suddenly its Yah, eh?
Did you have a sudden conversion of faith in the last week? lol weakheart.

A person of God, whether Jah or Yah, wouldnt do as you have done.
Imposter, You have taken Ini Father Name in vain, and that is SIN

The i see it Ark I, the i see, how sooner or later them reveal themselves?

She went from "If I ever get lost Jah please find me, if I ever forget to pray please remind me, and guide me Rastafari Almighty"
to saying
"As far as Haile Selassie I, I feel that he is our brother, and like so many have fallen into the grasps of the deciever"

what a sight.
If you ever knew Rastafari, you would know what to be Upright means.

Well you were mad because i burned fyah on you.
I actually thought i was doing you a favour. Seen i saw you as a sistren, and with Love i sent a purging fyah, not to burn you, or "curse you" but to purge you of those foul thoughts.
Well i burn no more fyah for you. There is one who Judges and Burns a Hotta fyah than I
I leave you to HIM.

Now get thee behind I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/2/2008 7:52:00 PM

Thank you for pointing this out Ras KebreAB, I remember when the Sister first came to the site a couple of months back she was praising Jah and thanking the I them for their guidance and how happy she was as a daughter of Sellasie I. My my, how the times have changed!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/2/2008 8:03:25 PM

No Sistren of mine would do such a thing

Go right up to the "Unchangeable" Post, and sight what the last words are

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/2/2008 10:21:09 PM

Yes I Ras KebreAB, you recognized the heathen early on. It just took some time for her to come out in the open.

I have a lot of Fire to blaze, but unfortunately, I don't think I will have time tonight. I am happy to sight that the I has already blazed some of that Fire already.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/2/2008 10:48:03 PM

Just so you know Eboni.

I will delete every post I see from you from now on.

You don't belong amongst RasTafarI people, you deceiver. As I said in the other topic, you come here with your illusion mask pretending that you deal with RasTafarI, until you finally reveal your ugliness behind the mask.

Fire Burn

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/2/2008 10:52:18 PM

GREETINGS I Bredren and SISTREN of RASTAFARI.
Respect to the Iyah. I man Give Thanks for opening this post. Iman have spent the last few days blazin fire, Truelly did I spent time meditating upon what the I could say to the Sister, Yet twisting and turnin' I words not hearing anything but the letter of things not the spirit. Respect due to the Bredren and Sistren for much direct and powerful words of wisdom, truth, knowledge.
Iman came into this House searchin for something I had been shown almost 30 years ago. when I was a young teen now 43 earth years. I have been given a second chance and one thing I have learned I will not let this Go. I sight JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I and realize what faith can truelly do for I. Even I first post the Daughter wrote on I reason How SELASSIE I WAS IT. and that I must not give up. Now to I amazement she turned into something else. completely different.
If I had a question for The post it would be, how still could someone so close to Jah as she said in earlier reasoning then turn around the very thing she claimed saved her. If the Bredren and Sistren could answer that.
Well, Give Thanks for This because as I mentioned in the other post this truelly helped solidify I Faith and helped I grow closer to JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I.ThankS givin and BLESSINGS to All who dwell In the House Of H.I.M. I man feel the unity here and wanted to add on two ocasions through that reasoning. when I was sitting reading the sisters reply to I and realize she still did not see I would ask JAH to have ONe of the Bredren OR Sistren to step forward, and when I would finish writting Within the instant JAH SoulJahs are there. RESPECT wahdahdah...

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I