Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3132&start_row=1

Eleazar1234

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/30/2008 12:54:06 AM

I enjoy every video you post of Selassie I, so whenever you find one post it. I also enjoy some of the other videos and articles that you post.

But I would like to ask you to slow down a little. Some times you post video after video and article after article and it pushes the reasonings down because of all the new topics you post, or takes up a large chunk of a reasoning started by somebody else.

It sometimes gets to a point where it almost becomes like spam that people get in their email because it takes up so much space.

I would prefer to see more of your reasonings instead of seeing so many articles and videos.

I Iverstand that sometimes it might be necessary to post a few articles and/or videos at once, but it is not necessary all the time. If you would take time to consider the impact on the reasonings on the forum before you decide to post many videos or articles in a short time period, you should realize the right balance.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/30/2008 10:02:40 AM

Sure I will slow down on the video postings, Im sorry if I have gone overboard with it.

JAH LIVE

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/30/2008 5:37:12 PM

If i may add, this is not just about videos.
Honestly,the way that you use this forum,Eleazar, it almost seems as if you think there is a prize given to the person with the most number of posts. I dont overstand, half the time,some posts that you make are simply unnessesary.
We cannot post everything ,every video,every song,every article we see.
If i sat here and posted everything i thought people would be interested to see, then i would have a full time job on my hands.

This is a Rastafari reasoning site, ini are hear to reason things out, not to watch videos.
Dont get i wrong,there are videos that need to be here, videos from which reasonings can begin and flow. But look at all the videos that you have posted. How many of those videos have started real reasonings?
As Ark I said,ini love to see videos of ini Father Rastafari posted here ,for this is His House.
But,come on ,just how many Misty in Roots videos are you going to post? I dont care if that is your favourite group in the world.
Can you even imagine what this forum would look like,if everyone posted videos of their favourite artists?
So if everyone can restrain themselves,why cant you.

Take for example iself, anytime i see a video somewhere,that i think should be posted here, before i post it here, i check the forum to see if others have posted videos recently. If i see there is another video that people are still watching and reasoning about,then i will simply wait,until that reasoning has run its course, then i will post my video. You might think of using the same approach.

When you sight an article that is important,it would be better if you read it,overstood it and start a reasoning on it on the points that you wish to talk about, dont just post the whole thing.

The last thing i want to talk to you about is your use of bad language.
It is not that you use bad words in itself that i am against, its just that when you do use bad words,it seems so unesessary .
I am not here to tell you how to speak. In fact,there have been times when i iself have used a little harsh word,but i have only ever done it when i felt it was nessesary to express what i had in mind.

First,you have to know thyself.
How do you do that? Simply you know Jah First.
And if you know King Selassie I,then you know that there is no use for such language.
But even if you dont know yourself, atleast know that,here on this forum, you are in the company of Angels, and Kings and Empresses, so be dignified and Royal in your doings and your speech.

Like i said, i dont mind if i see an occasional bad word in a post, IF IT EXPRESSES THE FEELING AND EMOTION THAT THE AUTHOR IS TRYING TO GET ACROSS.
But i do not want to see a whole topic with a title like "THE BLOOCLAT DOLLAR IS DYING"
That simply shouldnt be the kind of thing that every person who comes here should see.
Not when you could have expressed the same thing with "The dollar is dying"

Perhaps,you are one of those influenced by people like i idren Peter Tosh, perhaps you think that you are burning Fyah by using those words.
But you have another influence right here,if you wish, look at the idren Ark I, a real Fyah man, watch and learn how he burn the hottest fyah without using one bad word.

Rastafari

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/30/2008 5:48:16 PM

Wise words of advice, I will heed them. I do get carried away sometimes.

In regards to Peter Tosh, he is my favorite reggae singer, but he did use words like bloodclot and bumboklat a lot.

But it is not Peter Tosh's Isample I should follow, it is the MOST HIGH HAILE I SELASSIE I.

And Selassie was always very very very dignified in his speech, actions, and everything else he did.

PRAISE TO THE KING HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/30/2008 7:29:40 PM

GREETINGS TO ALL CHILDREN OF RASTAFARI. GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE THAT WE CAN COME TOGETHER AND DWELL IN THIS HOUSE THAT HAS BEEN BUILT FOR REASONING UNTO H.I.M.
IMAN GIVE THANKS BREDREN ARK I AND RAS KebraAB HAVE COME FORWARD IN A VERY TOLLERANT APROACH TO THIS SUBJECT. IMAN AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND HAVE HELD I SELF BACK FROM BURNIN FIRE ON THIS ISSUE. IN FACT YESTERDAY IMAN CAME ON AND SAW MORE OF THE SAME I JUST TURNED OFF THE COMPUTER AND THOUGHT TO JUST STOP GETTING ON THIS SITE. THAN I BEGAN TO SWEEP AND CLEAN I&I BAKERY AND MEDITATE , GOING OVER IN I MIND HOW TO APROACH THE VIBES IMAN FEEL ABOUT ALL THESE VIDEOS AND FOWL LANGUAGE. I DID NOT WANT TO SCOLD BREDREN ELEAZAR1234 BECAUSE I&I KNOW HE IS TRYING TO FIND HIM PLACE. BUT FELT COMPELLED TO DO OR SAY SOMETHING FOR THESE THINGS ARE VIBES THAT ARE BETTER LEFT IN BABYLON AND NOT THIS HOUSE OF RASTAFARI. IMAN WONDERED IF ANY ONE ELSE WAS FEELING THE VIBES AND HOW IN I&I HEART THEY COULD BE LEVEL WITHOUT COMING ACROSS RED EYE . WELL HOW PLEASANT AND TACTFUL ARK I WORDS ARE. I FIRST IMPRESSION WAS TO BURN FIRE PON THESE THINGS . GIVE THANKS AND PRAISES. JAH WORKS... I MAN SEND BLESSINGS OUT TO ALL WHO DWELL IN H.I.M. HOUSE. BLESSINGS TO ELEAZAR1234 FOR WANTING TO SHARE HIS PASION WITH US. SOMETIMES QUITE AND LISTNING IS THE LOUDEST ACTION MAN CAN TAKE WHEN FINDING THE LOVE JAH HAS FOR US. IT IS HARD SOMETIMES WHEN THE TRUTH IS REVEALED TO US WE WANT TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE. WE MUST REMEMBER THE TRUTH IS REVEALED TO US IN A PERSONAL WAY AND SOMETIMES WHAT IS REVEALED IS FOR THINE OWN EYES. AS I&I COME TO KNOW JAH I SEE EVERY CHILD OF JAH HAS THERE OWN EYES TO SEE. WHAT IMAN AM TRYING TO SHARE WITH ELEAZAR1234 IS AS RASTAFARI THE VIBES IS THE VIBES, SEEN. ONE LOVE RESPECT TO ALL RASTAFARI, WAHDAHDAH

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I