Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3123&start_row=1

Greatest Commandment

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/27/2008 1:39:48 PM

Love the Lord your God with all your soul, with all your heart, with all your strength, and with all your mind
The second is you shall love your neighbor as yourself

When i put this commandment in myself i see peace, enemies scattered, pure hearts come closer. This is something really to master and we shall find peace in ourselves along with denying ourselves.

Blessed Sabbath

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/27/2008 5:59:48 PM

To KNOW your God first would be helpful

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 9/28/2008 7:12:20 AM

Ras KebreAB,
True I! To know ini Irator would be very helpful. How can you love something or someI you do not know?

Jah bless.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/29/2008 9:00:26 PM

I'm begining to know Rastafari, last night i was speechless looking at the right eye in his coronation photo and painting, shows me he's righteouss God, i also know he was the one who sacrificed himself on the cross, many illusions and voices in i head to conquer but i will make it one day. Bob Marley didnt start off with songs like ''Forever Loving Jah'' or ''Iron Lion Zion'', but songs like ''Judge Not'' and ''Cornerstone''. True Peace and Love i know is what Jah seek, with guidance in this forum from people who past through the fire, meditating with my bible and herb

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/1/2008 9:40:08 PM

Young Lion you say well. But you must know that God is YAH. YAH's name was taken out by the white Jews, and replaced with Lord, Master, Hasheem, Adoni, etc......

But you are absolutely correct. Love YAH with all your heart, mind, and soul. This is the first and greatest commandement.

If I never quote anything else in my life, then what was just quoted will last me a lifetime.

Eboni Yehuda Conscious daughters of Judah

YAH BLESS

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/1/2008 11:31:21 PM

I don't think JAH or YAH makes a difference to RASTAFARI when praying to HIM

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 2:02:29 PM

Eleazar,

My bredren it makes all the difference. If it were not so, then YAH would not of commanded us to do so.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/2/2008 4:34:54 PM

To Ras Kebra:

"To KNOW your God first would be helpful"

How about essential?

-RSK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/2/2008 7:14:32 PM

lol, I have no argument with that Sistren.

But , If you can overs what i mean, i was trying to "nudge" not to "impose"......not sure if that makes sense to you.
To explain another way, i was hoping to easily nudge the youth in the direction of RasRanga´s train of thought

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/3/2008 12:24:09 PM

I have never been subtle, that is why we are so blessed to have you.

-RSK

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I