Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3095&start_row=1

to all who want to be well informed please

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/17/2008 11:12:00 PM

CHECK OUT PBS,

bill moyers
front line
independent lens

best indepth news

go down on the page, click the video

trust me u will not regret it

how all media company are grabed up by one giant company

how radio talk show(those so called consertives) useing hate speach
etc

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/17/2008 11:24:57 PM

Greetings Bredren,

I urge you to take a minute and read the following article from the campaignforliberty website and consider contacting the governor of California (the link is on the www.campaignforliberty.com website)
to tell him that we are against this. Some call the change of sabbath to Sunday the mark of the beast, others call the national id card a step towards this mark. Please consider mi bredren and sistren. Especially if u happen to live in CALI.

Legislation Alert: California REAL ID
September 17th, 2008 by Matt Hawes
SB 60, the Real ID Act of 2007, recently passed the California State Assembly (it passed the California Senate in 2007). This act would bring California driver’s licenses into compliance with the REAL ID Act of 2005, which essentially mandates national id cards for all Americans. (If you’re unfamiliar with the REAL ID, check out Dr. Paul’s comments from 2005 here and here.)

Governor Schwarzenegger has until Sept. 29th to veto SB 60 before it becomes law. It’s been great to see states like Montana stand up to the federal government and oppose this national id, and it would be an incredible victory for the liberty movement if Governor Schwarzenegger would veto this bill.

But he needs to hear from the people of California. So if you’re out in the Golden State, contact the Governor and urge him to reject SB 60. Check out his "contact page" (Couldnt get to post the link directly here please visit www.campaignforliberty.com to get the link) for phone numbers, fax, and email.

here the link: http://gov.ca.gov/interact

select SB00060 in the drop down list of categories and let Arnold Schwarzenegger know that you oppose.

Many blessings my friends and much love

Bergy

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/17/2008 11:26:15 PM

I suggest even to contact them if u do not live in Cali............can only help!

Blessed Love

Bergy

Messenger: bj lives Sent: 9/22/2008 8:14:11 AM

i am not interested in any more drawn out pain and suffering we are aflicted with but remember that it is coldest before dawn anthe end of odays are here today. the sun will cast its warmth a beloved new mother earth and upon a ice age of hearts that want evil and ignorance to take will be burried .. we must unite in a brother hood of and inclusion of all just like the world found ways to dvide differences in cuture fillosophy race creed location birthrights ect. we must simplify our lives my mama said so and she said always try to do the nextr right thing my real fater said your no better or worse than anyone else

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I