Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3066&start_row=1

Faith Strength

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/11/2008 11:41:45 PM

Learn to trust in the Most High Jah RasTafarI and Jah will guide your way. Trust and have Faith in Jah for all things, and all things will be delivered. I mentioned before about Faith, that people want proof of their faith before they have Faith, but Faith doesn't work so. First I and I must learn to have Faith; then I and I will no longer look for proof because I and I will see and know. When I and I have Faith, even though I and I don't look for proof, the proof will show itself often. And I am not talking about subtle or minor proof. What I am talking about is proof so strong and sure, that a person would have to be completely foolish to deny it after experiencing it. When I and I have Faith, Jah RasTafarI guides I and I and helps I and I, blessing I and I with Jah Mystics.

And make sure you know that if you don't see results from Faith, then your Faith is not strong enough and must be made stronger. And your Livity also is not strong enough and must be made stronger. Those last two statements are really one and the same, because all who have Faith and Trust in Jah will listen to the Guidance that they have Faith and Trust in, and Jah RasTafarI will only Guide I and I in Righteousness.

After reading this, read the reasoning from the link at the bottom of this message, and the I will sight how powerful and Mighty Haile Selassie I is. Read and sight that though all of I and I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I and I fear no evil, because Jah RasTafarI Itect and Strengthen I and I with HIM Rod and Staff. The link is only a small sample of the Greatness I have seen from Jah RasTafarI since I started to Trod toward HIM. I have seen so much that others around I have also witnessed these things as they happened. I Empress is rarely surprised about the Mystics she sees when it comes to I, because she has seen so many things since she has been with I these past 12 years.

Walk with Confidence and Strength and don't bow down to be trampled by babylon, instead walk Strong and Trample babylon with every step you take. It might take some time to get use to this kind of thinking, but if you kick your self in the ass and don't take no for an answer, and be stubborn in Faith and Strength, so that you refuse to let go of it no matter what others say or what thoughts come into your mind, or what experience or tribulation you go through.

Stubbornness is usually seen negatively because it is usually used to hold on to negative things, but Stubbornness in Faith is a great thing and will Rise you to new Heights.

Resist the devil and the devil will flee, Resist doubt and doubt will flee. That is why Stubbornness is so important, because the more Stubborn, the more Resistance.

Stop negative thoughts as soon as they arrive, stop thoughts of doubt as soon as they arrive. Always work to make yourself stop them sooner and sooner.

At first, it might take some time to resist thinking of temptation, but if you have the mind intention to stop it and the mind intention to train yourself to stop it sooner and sooner; then eventually you will see that this temptation can no longer tempt, and then that temptation can no longer tempt, and you will see that you doubt less and less while your Faith becomes stronger and stronger.

You might slip a little here and there, but as long as you pick yourself up and Itinue to Rise, then you will Itinue to Rise. But always know that I and I can completely stop temptation and doubt in a second, and never feel temptation and doubt ever again. It is only our weakness and stubbornness in the wrong things that cause most of I and I to take time to learn. But when I and I sight and know that this can come in an instant, then I and I make it possible for it to come in an instant, or at least a little longer than an instant. If we instead choose to have faith in weakness, and think that it will never come, then it will truly never come, no matter how hard we try.

It is I and I choice and has always been I and I choice. So let I and I make a choice.

Duppy Conqueror

Faith

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/12/2008 10:29:28 AM

blessed love

Give thanks my lawd for the word and sound...
it couldn't have been on a better time for I that the I said these words
I really need the strenght.
give thanks
Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/12/2008 3:29:42 PM

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF JAH!
Give thanks ARK I truelly helpful to Iman. RESPECT and ONE LOVE.
SELASSIE I LIVE! wahdahdah...

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 1/25/2012 6:13:13 PM

Words of wisdom,
much love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/26/2012 12:05:18 AM

Blessed Love.

RasTafarI Haile Selassie takes care of his children, I and I will never fall if Haile Selassie I is I and I Rudder.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/27/2012 8:54:02 AM

Yes I,

The Joy of Sighting I and I Father is Great. Jah RastafarI Haile Selassie I is stronger than any evil or combinations of wickedness.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/13/2012 4:07:30 PM

I needed these words today
Give Thanks for the strength

Messenger: flyhighwithjah Sent: 3/13/2012 8:07:11 PM

How do i learn faith

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 3/14/2012 7:19:52 PM

yes, what do i have faith in?

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 3/17/2012 12:52:30 AM

Greetings, Blessed post. InI have faith in the Most High Iman knows he's there watching us as we trod through this journey of life. Iman have 1 question though, I recently moved from where I lived for 30 yrs and the spirituality I have here is not as strong as it was there. InI see alot of negativity,vanity and lack of respect towards one another. I've tried iditating and it helps some but there is still this negative vibe. They say where you live can impact your life maybe I'm just letting it get to the I.

bredren aaron

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I