Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3007&start_row=51

Man and Woman

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 53
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/11/2013 4:19:00 PM

Seen!

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 12/1/2013 8:06:20 PM

<<"The point I was making is to not make the mistake of assuming the first one is the one sent by Jah, because she may or may not be. Just because you ask Jah for an Empress right now, doesn't mean that it is the right time for the I to find your Empress, and Jah will not send the I your Empress until the time is right, so the I might find other woman beforehand and to blindly assume it was the one sent by Jah, can make you hold on to the wrong one, and miss the Right One when Selassie I send her at the appointed time.">>

InI been there, done that, bought that tee-shirt. At least she left me with 3 beautiful Idren brought into the world. ;)

As for age differences, when Sarah died, Abraham was 115. Lord then gave him a wife Katura, that was young enough to bear him 6 more sons, and Lord knows how many daughters. Age is a number, what's most important is sharing faith in Jah.

Jah bless

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/2/2013 3:27:57 AM

But mostly when we pray to Jah to send a Queen,there will be usually someone our heart desire,but sometimes those who are desired by our hearts have hearts made of stones. What do we have to do???

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 53

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I