Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2983&start_row=1

doomsday 2012

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bigginer Sent: 8/12/2008 7:10:45 AM

Doomsday 2012: Decoding The Past Part 1/5 it has many things that in the bible that have happened and also in history before the bible look many mystery's and answers every rasta need to no this it not lies theres to much we as rastas have not forseen and we need to get together and try fi do something WATCH ALL THE PARTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5fLxAqfnjA

all we don is fill the book now we need to change

bless iya JAH KURIOUS
GIVE THANX TO THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTARAFI EVER LIVIN EVER FAITFULL

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 8/12/2008 8:10:17 AM

I hope the end of the world is not 2012 because that is when I and I would graduate from college! I am the class of 2012! What is the point of going to college and studying if the world will be destroyed when I get out?

On the other hand, no body really knows the end of the world. Some people thought the world would end in 1977, others in 1999 because 999 is 666 upside down. The world has not ended yet, so hopefully the world won't end in 2012.

In fact, that end of the world thinking is oftentimes decieving, I wonder if there is demonic activity responsible in this.

ONLY HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI KNOWS THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE DAY OF JUDGEMENT

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 8/12/2008 8:14:37 AM

One thing that does support the 2012 prophecy is the Mayan calender. The Mayan Calender runs out on this date, so 2012 might be something big.

I heard that Leo Zagami charachter talking about 2012 and how the Illuminati knows about 2012 and that they have underground shelters or something. I have some serious doubts about Leo Zagami however, I heard he used to be a Satanist and has admitted to demonic possesion. He claims to have dropped out of the Illuminati and become Muslim, but I think he is still with the Illuminati and is just trying to decieve people.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 8/12/2008 8:24:34 AM

I bet the Maya did a lot of mushrooms, shrooms can be a very helpful spiritual tool like Ganja herb if used in the correct set, setting, and manner. One of my shroom trips convinced me that God is very real and is present in everything around I and I, the air, trees, plants, animals, sky, everything is of God. I also learned that demons are real also. One time I started to have a bad trip which I think might have been the precesence of a duppy. I put on some nyabinghi music and JAH drove the duppy away! That exeperiance led me to RasTafari.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 8/12/2008 8:32:27 AM

Does the I think that the mark of beast will be enforced by 2012?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/13/2008 4:00:07 PM

the day of destruction could never be, not only only a wise could see, to the foundation we'll have to go down, to the foundation, whoaaaaaaaaa- Dennis Brown

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 8/14/2008 7:42:40 AM

bless iya thanx for u comment and did u watch all the parts and bob said we've gotta fulfill the book but ini dun no if something goes wrong that the politrickers and Babylon can not fix they will nuke all of us and get them selfs out of ere cuz thema gwaan wid pure fockery brothers and sisters should think about the power they got and think of what there weapons of destruction do in war and think if all them get together mass killing look i live in england and it would not take many nukes to blow it up i feel sorry 4 all the Caribbean islands and country's what ini am saying we need to stop these thing from happening im trying to think of a song that warns u

BLESS GIVE THANX TO RASTAFARI

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I