Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2980&start_row=11

Georgia

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/13/2008 12:48:19 AM

Countries like the US, Russia and others; especially those with nuclear weapons, will usually intervene and fight in a war at a place they have previously controlled or are interested in, or when they want to weaken a country that gets stronger than they would like, or sometimes when one of the countries is their al-lie.

The only times they won't do that is when one of the countries is an al-lie who is well-equipped to fight alone and doesn't need help; or when one of the countries in the war is a country that has nuclear weapons, but is not one of their al-lies; or when they don't have too much interest in the place and would prefer to just sit back and watch the people kill themselves, and just come in later to get some profit from those still living.

That is why when any of the nuclear powers are fighting a war, an opposing country with nuclear weapons will only make political statements against what the other country is doing.

Both sides know that the other will not wait too long to use a nuclear weapon if they decide to fight.

Watch and see how the world changes in the next decade or few decades as tensions and desire for control rises to a level where they will actually be in a mood to fight each other.

They are enjoying themselves too much right now to stop their fun. So they just "condemn" or "protest" the things "the other" does, even though they do the same thing themselves; or sometimes they will try to sever economic ties with the country if they are not making that much profit from them anyway.

Their fun won't last too long, things will get dreader, and they will get more wicked, making things get dreader, which will make them get more wicked.

Then the people of the world will feel the worry about the next war like they never felt before.

I and I must train ourselves in these times to get stronger, Iritually, Mentally and Physically, because the tribulation that will come will be much harder than people have ever seen before, so I and I need to be able to remain strong in those times.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 8/13/2008 6:56:16 AM

BLESSED LOVE IDREN

MY LAWD, ARK I. I REMEMBER THE I STATEMENT ABOUT FEAR TACTICS TO FOOL PEOPLE INTO SUBVERSION, DICTATORSHIP AND FULL POWER OVER THEIR LIVES. THAT IS ACTUALLY WHAT THEY NEED TO DO NOW, IS TO SHOW THE WORLD THEY NEED TO UNITE, NO BORDERS, NO RELIGION AND THOSE THINGS, STILL THEY SUCK BLOOD FROM POOR COUNTRIES ALL THE WAY...THEY MAY BE GOING INTO EACH OTHER, ONLY JAH KNOW. BUT WHAT INI KNOW IS ZION WILL COME AFTER THEY ARE DEAD, WHEN RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL COVER THE EARTH.

YES AYA, GIVE THANKS FOR THE WORD AND SOUND. SOUTH OSSETIANS ARE RUSSIANS, BY THE WAY IT'S ALL JUST A SHOW, BECAUSE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN PEOPLE, AND THEY ARE NOT AFFRAID TO SHOW IT, RUSSIA IS REALLY STRANGE ACTUALY, IT'S HARD FOR NON-RUSSIANS TO OVERSTAND IT.

ALSO RUSSIANS LIKE TO BE THE NUMBER 1 IN EVERYTHING JUST LIKE US, USA IS THE SAME AS RUSSIA, JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT. JUST LIKE HITLERS REGIME WAS THE SAME AS STALINS, BOTH HAD CONCENTRATION CAMPS, BOTH WHERE MILITARISTIC DICTATORSHIPS. US IS RULED BY THE DOLLAR, SO IS RUSSIA.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/13/2008 10:26:18 PM

What I am saying in this post is not to defend Russia, and not even to speak against Georgia, but to point out how wicked babylon propaganda is.

I never hear any condemnations or anything of that sort from babylon propaganda when Georgia was killing 2000 South Ossetians, and driving out another 30,000. But just as Russia entered in, they make all kinds of condemnations about an aggression that is so far, much much less than what the Georgians did.

They make it seem like Russia attacked a just nation. And almost anytime since Russia stepped in, when I see the news from babylon propaganda, no matter from what country it comes from, they speak of 2000 being dead but never mention who those 2000 are. They make it seem like it is the Russians that killed 2000 people.

It is amazing how much trust people have in the news from babylon propaganda. I am not speaking about people here, but just in general. Most of the propaganda that reaches people throughout the world is babylon propaganda, so whatever way they spin it is the way so many see it.

The prophet Mitar Tarabic said over a hundred years ago that we shouldn't pay any attention to the news, no matter which country spreads it, because it it full of lies.

Pretty much any time I hear something about another nation from babylon news, I basically assume the opposite is true until I research and sight what is really going on. The reason I do this is because most of the time the assumption is a little closer to reality than what babylon news claimed.

What the true reality is, is that when two or more nations get into a war, many or most people on every side deal with too much wickedness. So when a group of countries support one side and speak about the wickedness of the other, you will usually find the same wickedness from the side they support, as long as you can dig past their propaganda and find the propaganda from the other side. Usually the only difference in a war is that people with stronger weapons are able to cause more damage and are likely to have the upper hand in the war.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/14/2008 9:58:23 AM

Like i said trickery and smoke and mirrors

We can try to reason on what is happening,but its so hard to see what is really happening, thats why we usually only see what really happened after it has happened already.

Even when i sight statements like "Both sides know that the other will not wait too long to use a nuclear weapon if they decide to fight"

I have to ask, which both sides?
Are there even sides?

Who can really tell i with 100% surety, who is working with who, who is against who
I was watching on Tv, they were saying that Putin is vexed with Bush and them.............and all i could think is is he Really?
Really ?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/14/2008 7:28:39 PM

war was necessary 60 some years ago, but now people need to fight war with there minds

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/2/2008 1:12:19 PM

Prince Hotep

My dear brother

Please don't get it twisted. Russia and Iran don't want WWIII; they are anticipating it. Look at that region. Russia had lined up aircraft along the caucus mountains on the outskirts of Georgia because they were anticipating an air strike. It has long been speculated that the US would bomb Iran. On the other side of Georgia, you have the Caspian Sea, where the UNITED SNAKES OF AMERIKKKA has build an underground pipeline to export oil, robbing that region of its resources.

-RSK

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/2/2008 8:03:58 PM

russia claim america responcible for out break of war

it would not supprise me if they did to show that the world is still dangerous and show mc cain as that strong leader

to me you fighting war years ago dont mean you can be a president, any one can give order to wage war,

j

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/3/2008 11:27:55 AM

Komfie Manalo - AHN News Writer

Baku, Azerbaijan (AHN) - In a move expected to further infuriate the Kremlin and fan the already tense situation in Caucasus region, U.S. Vice-President Dick Cheney arrived in Azerbaijan Wednesday to begin his tour of three former Soviet Union states.

Cheney is expected to also visit Ukraine and Georgia, which was involved in a brief but brutal war with Russia last month in the breakaway province of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

His visit is seen to show U.S. support for its allies in the region, but is also expected to draw reaction from Moscow which still consider the three states as part of its sphere of influence.

Cheney is also scheduled to provide Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili the needed American support after suffering a humiliating defeat from the Russian forces in August.

Moscow accused Saakashvili as instigating the conflict in South Ossetia when it launched an offensive against the breakaway province which Russia supports. Russia dismissed the Georgian president as a "political corpse."

Speaking to an Italian television on Tuesday, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev pointed to Washington for helping Georgia build its war machines, therefore gaining boldness of launching a surprise attack against South Ossetia to retake it by force.

Medvedev said, "Unfortunately, at a certain point they [the U.S.] gave Saakashvili carte blanche for any actions, including military. All that was translated into aggression."

The situation in the region has further tensed when Russia announced it is recognizing the independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, a move criticized by the West and the European Union.

On Wednesday, Georgia announced it is breaking all ties with the Kremlin.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/5/2008 12:15:43 PM

Cheney vows US support for Georgia
Cheney, left, said Russia had acted "illegitimately" [AFP]

Dick Cheney, the US vice-president, says his country will stand by Georgia against its rival Russia, saying Moscow's military push into the former Soviet state was an "illegitimate" act which cast doubt on Russian reliability.

Cheney is the highest-ranking US official to visit Georgia since Tbilisi tried to retake the breakaway region of South Ossetia by force in August and was overwhelmed by the Russian military.

"After your nation won its freedom in the Rose Revolution, America came to the aid of this courageous young democracy," Cheney said on Thursday, referring to the peaceful revolution in 2003 which brought Mikheil Saakashvili, Georgia's pro-western president, to power.

"We are doing so again as you work to overcome an invasion of your sovereign territory and an illegitimate, unilateral attempt to change your country's borders by force that has been universally condemned by the free world," Cheney said, standing
next to Saakashvili in Tbilisi.

"Russia's actions have cast grave doubt on Russia's intentions and on its reliability as an international partner, not just in Georgia but across this region and, indeed, throughout the international system."

Control of gas

Matthew Collin, a journalist in Tbilisi, said more than anything, Cheney reiterated his support for Georgia.

"He was keen to stress that the US was keen to stand by Georgia ... and that he would stand by Georgia's Nato ambitions ... those ambitions which have angered the Kremlin so much to the run-up of the war last month."

Since the war, doubts have been cast as to whether Georgia, which has been a transit route for oil and gas going from east to west, can still be a safe and secure environment in which to build a pipeline, Collins said.

"It's believed that Cheney has been trying to drum up support for alternative routes, bypassing Russia ... and that certainly will get some support in the West because, although there has been a war here in Georgia, some Western countries are distinctly worried when they think of the image of the Kremlin's hands on the oil and gas taps of Europe."

Cheney is on a tour of US allies in the region that started in Azerbaijan and is due to continue on to Ukraine later on Thursday, before ending in Italy.

His visit is certain to rile the Kremlin which has accused Washington of fuelling tensions by emboldening Saakashvili, a US-educated lawyer with close ties to the administration of George Bush, the president.

Both Azerbaijan and Georgia are links in the chain of a Western-backed energy corridor bypassing Russia.

Military push

Moscow has said it acted in Georgia to prevent what it called genocide when Tbilisi launched its military push into pro-Russian South Ossetia on August 7.

The Kremlin subsequently recognised South Ossetia and a second breakaway region, Abkhazia, as independent states, drawing condemnation from Washington and Europe.

Residents celebrate the recognition of Abkhazian independence [AFP]

It has kept troops in a "buffer zone" on Georgian territory, a move the West says violates a French-brokered peace plan.

Moscow says its troops provide security and their presence is not at odds with the six-point ceasefire.

The US has considered moves to reprimand Moscow for its intervention in Georgia, such as cancelling a lucrative civil nuclear deal, but it has not announced any sanctions and the West appears to have few options for influencing Russia.

On Wednesday, the US announced an aid package of more than $1bn to help Georgia rebuild housing, transportation and other infrastructure destroyed in its five-day war with Russia.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/5/2008 12:19:16 PM

US to send $1bn in aid to Georgia

Gori in Georgia was repeatedly bombed by Russian warplanes during the conflict [EPA]

The United States has announced at least $1bn in aid to help its ally Georgia to rebuild after its conflict with Russia over the separatist enclave of South Ossetia last month.

Condoleezza Rice, the US secretary of state, said on Wednesday the package would help reconstruct Georgia's economy and infrastructure that was destroyed by the Russian military during the fighting.

"We have been determined to help Georgia to sustain itself during these difficult times," Rice said.

She said the funds were a significant contribution to Washington's long-term commitment to Georgia, which would "survive, rebuild and thrive".

Rice said that the package included no military aid and that it was not yet time to look at military assistance to Georgia.

The first tranche of $570m is set to be delivered by the end of 2008 and the rest by a new US administration that takes over in January 2009.

"We are also confident that the United States will keep a commitment that has strong bipartisan support for a second phase of support, an additional $430 million," said Rice.

She said Russia was not achieving its objectives through its actions in Georgia and that Georgian democracy was "thriving".

It was not immediately clear whether any of the package would require congressional approval.

But aid to rebuild Georgia already enjoys broad bipartisan support on Capitol Hill.

Cheney visit

Rice's announcement came as Dick Cheney, the US vice president, said during a visit to Azerbaijan on Wednesday that his country has a strong interest in the security of its allies in the region.

Cheney, centre, arrived in Baku ahead of visits to Georgia and Ukraine [AFP]
Speaking in Baku, the country's capital, Cheney said: "President Bush has sent me here with a clear and simple message for the people of Azerbaijan and the entire region: The United States has a deep and abiding interest in your well-being and security."

Cheney, whose trip comes in the shadow of the recent fighting between Russia and Georgia, is also due to visit Tbilisi, Georgia's capital, and Ukraine as part of a tour of the Caucasus.

The vice president said that the US believed it must work with Azerbaijan on increasing energy export routes out of the country.

He said: "The United States strongly believes that together with the nations of Europe, including Turkey, we must work with Azerbaijan and other countries in the Caucasus and Central Asia on additional routes for energy exports that ensure the free flow of resources."

Russian stranglehold

Azerbaijan, Georgia and Ukraine, which are all former Soviet republics, are increasingly wary of Russian intentions after its conflict last month with neighbouring Georgia

Azerbaijan pumps nearly one million barrels a day of high quality crude, equivalent to about one per cent of the world's oil supplies, through a BP-led pipeline that passes through Georgia and Turkey to Europe.

However, it has said that it is re-routing some of its production to a rival route through Russia, citing the conflict in Georgia as part of the reason.

Azerbaijan pumps nearly one million barrels a day of oil to Europe [EPA]

Ukraine and Georgia have both angered Moscow by seeking membership of the Nato military alliance.

Tbilisi, which was backed by the US during the fighting, has been weighing its next move in its relations with Russia which may include cancelling a lucrative civil nuclear deal.

Meanwhile, the US and the European Union are attempting to break Moscow's stranglehold on the transit of central Asian gas to Europe with the planned Nabucco pipeline which will pass around Russia's southern flank.

'Political corpse'

Cheney's visit to a region that Russia sees as its backyard has brought renewed attacks from the Kremlin.

Russia accuses Washington of helping to trigger the recent conflict by backing what it says is a pro-Western Georgian government bent on aggression.

Dmitry Medvedev, Russia's president, said it was time for the US to re-evaluate its policy of supporting Mikheil Saakashvili, Georgia's president.

Medvedev described the US-educated lawyer as a "political corpse" and said Moscow wanted nothing to do with him.

The president's remarks contrasted with the more conciliatory language he used about the EU, which on Monday threatened to suspend talks on a partnership pact but rejected sanctions on Russia, the bloc's biggest energy supplier.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I