Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2979&start_row=1

Unchangeable

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/10/2008 10:21:13 PM

Man throughout the centuries have changed many things about themselves. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the evil. But all through that time, from since the beginning of Creation. Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I never changed. The almighty God Haile Selassie I is the Highest of High, there is no change, just constant flow.

The only change I and I are interested is, is to change ourself away from the changeable that we have been for so many generations, and trod toward the Unchangeable and Unmovable Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. I and I change the parts of ourselves that are contrary to Jah RasTafarI, and change ourselves toward the way of Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

People often try to move the centre of RasTafarI away from RasTafarI and toward something else. Whether it be of Egyptian, Hindu, Christian, Muslim or whatever else.

The Bible speaks of the way that was established from since the beginning of Creation and has never changed. The only thing that changed were the people because of their foolishness, so Ones and Ones throughout the generations had to come and remind them of the Iriginal way of Creation.

Selassie I hold firm to both the Old and New Testament of Creation because they are One and the same, nothing changed except the people because they moved away from Creation.

The New Race that Selassie I speaks about is the Iriginal way of Creation, it is just new to those that have forgotten this way for so many generations, from since the time of Cain and Abel.

Some people come with their own new way that they want to call RasTafarI and try to use it to discredit and speak against the Bible and put down others who look to the Bible for guidance.

Some people come and want to say that they have evolved into a different philosophy. How can moving away from Haile Selassie I and toward something else be considered evolving to a man or woman who calls themself by the name of RasTafarI? These arrogant people want to imagine that in the past 20-30 years or whatever, they have evolved to some higher understanding. Do these people who claim such things think they are higher than Selassie I?

It has been over 2000 years since the New Testament was written, but Selassie I never move away from it, instead He Loves and Promotes it. It has been many more thousands of years since the Old Testament was written, but Selassie I never move away from it, instead He Loves and Promotes it.

After all these centuries, Haile Selassie I King of Kings Lord of Lords Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, never went towards something else, but remained with the Livity that has not changed from since the beginning of Creation. And after Haile Selassie I show the example of the Unchangeable, some want to come in His name and say they have evolved higher than the Unchangeable example Selassie I set.

Prov.3
[1] My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
[2] For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
[3] Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
[4] So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
[5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
[6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
[7] Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Added: 9/14/2008 2:57 PM

There are two viewpoints related to this reasoning that are most commonly spoken or debated about in recent times. Some people see the Bible as everything and put most of their focus on that; while others see the Bible as a chain and bondage tool of the churches and feel it should not be dealt with, and put their focus somewhere else. I wanted to make clear that those are not the only viewpoints and that my viewpoint is not with either of them.

The reason I decided to add more to this post is because if people look at this post, but don't know some of the other things I say related to this, they might think that I am of the viewpoint that I first mentioned where people see the Bible is everything. So I wanted to make I viewpoint clear so that people sight exactly what I am saying.

In I view, the Bible is not the source of RasTafarI Livity and is not necessary for I and I trod, it only speaks about the Livity. The source of RasTafarI Livity is the Creator and the Livity was there long before the Bible or any religion was formed. The Bible is a book that shows how people lived and thought at a certain time, it shows both righteousness and unrighteousness. RasTafarI Livity can be found in the Bible and people can start to learn about RasTafarI Livity when they learn to see which actions and thought written about in the Bible are of the Iriginal Livity of Righteousness. Also, the Iriginal Livity of Righteousness can be found written about in the guidance books of most ways of Life, and also just as in the Bible, most other books also show the misunderstandings of the people. And without books, the Iriginal way of Creation was passed down from generation to generation by people teaching their children, but just as with the books, it was mixed with people's misunderstandings. The Iriginal way of Creation is in each and every one of us, most just resist that part of us that guides us in Right, and also learn to ignore the rebuke and correction from that same part of us when we do wrong.

I can see why the people who decide to forsake the Bible do so, because they probably see as I have also seen how so many people use the Bible as an indoctrination tool, they use it to indoctrinate themselves into one of the churches; and among people who begin to sight RasTafarI, they end up using the bible to indoctrinate themself into the Ethiopian Orthodox faith. They put their concentration on the self-pacification they learned from the church, and stop concentrating on the purpose of RasTafarI people in these times, to perform the works of the seven seals and also to uplift Jah people. And in so many instances of this, the people eventually stop seeing RasTafarI as God, and many eventually even come to a point where they speak against Haile Selassie I.

And also on the other side, I have seen those who decide to forsake the Bible and focus on something else eventually stop seeing RasTafarI as God, and many eventually even come to a point where they speak against Haile Selassie I.

The original reasoning in this post was directed to what I hear from the second viewpoint, where people forsake the bible. And even though I don't think the bible is necessary, I also won't be silent when people speak about it like it is some kind of wickedness, because it is not that either. I look at the Bible for what it is, not what the churches use it for.

I focus is on the Iriginal way of Creation, to Learn what I have more to Learn and Rise Higher. I have learned much from the Bible, Haile Selassie I and from many other people and cultures, and I have also learned so much by thinking and searching I mind and Irits. I have never gone to an Ethiopian Orthodox Church because that is not I place, I Church is I people, whenever I and I gather together, I and I presence is the Church, and even when I and I are alone with Jah, I and I presence is the Church. If I ever enter a Church of the Religions, it is only as a visitor and representative of RasTafarI, I can never be under their control. Never forget that the root of the word religion is the french word religare, which means to bind (tie up) quickly.

As I wrote in the post below:
-------------------------------------------
The Bible is a great and useful resource to Learn the way of Jah, but I and I can learn Jah way without reading the Bible or anything else.

The thing is, whether or not it is learned from the Bible, the Livity and Heights will be one and the same, because it is the Iriginal way.

If people learn the example of His Majesty from other people telling them about HIM, then they will still learn the Right Path, even though they didn't read the Bible. Also, if people learn the example from other people who know the example of the Most High, then they will learn it same way.

I am speaking about the source and center, Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. The Livity that always was there for I and I to Live, the Livity shown in the Bible and shown by the example of His Imperial Majesty Jah RasTafarI.

In reference to being God. People must realize that God is One. So to be God, I and I must join with the Most High as One, otherwise we will be fooling ourselves with our vain imagination. We can never be God separate from Selassie I, there is not two or more, there is only One God, One Head, and anything separate from the Head is not.
-------------------------------------------

Here are some reasonings about I view on the Christian Churches versus RasTafarI people place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One major difference between RasTafarI and Christianity is that RasTafarI are only those that live RasTafarI. But Christians are people that live how ever they want and are still called Christians, as long as they come to church once and a while and repent, or every sunday in some people's opinion.

RasTafarI is a livity, and if a person doesn't live as RasTafarI, then they are not RasTafarI. It is not a classification, it is a way of life.

Many Christian think that the requirement of being a Christian is going to church, and they look down on others that don't. But they don't care about Christ's example and don't care about Christ's teachings.

I have nothing against people choosing to go to a church establishment. But if someone tell I that I must go to church, then I can't agree with that. Because I know that Jah won't reject people that live for Him but will reject those that don't. And I know that the requirement of Jah is to live for Him, not go to church or do any of the other traditions that people do, those are requirements of man, not Jah.

A person can go to a church building and live for Jah, or not go to church and still live for Jah. And on the other side, a person can go or not go to a church and not live for Jah, but live differently.

Haile Selassie I is a True Christian, he lives according to the ways and example of Christ. So I and I call Iselves RasTafarI, because it is Haile Selassie I True Christian example that is I and I example.

Selassie I say,

On this occasion I address all those within Our Empire. Our Christianity is not restricted to a given church and I stress above all that We do not wish to make distinctions. My advice to all is to fulfil the Ten Commandments. You are aware of the contents of the Ten Commandments and can elaborate on it. If the nation for which I am the Emperor follows and accepts this, since its also what I accept and follow, I would believe our country is not only historically Christian but also actively Christian.

Interview with Dr. Oswald Hoffman

Here are some reasonings I made before concerning the church.
---------------------------------------------
The way I see it is like Yesus Christ said about the liars:

Luke 11
52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

So they haven't embraced and taken in the teachings of Jah, but they have access to it. And on top of that, they fool others to prevent them from learning the teachings of Jah.

The Vatican would not be so rich if they Lived and taught their people the Truth about Christ teachings. That is why they keep people away from the Truth. Part of the downpressors like to do good, but that part is mostly to do good to themselves. So doing bad to others is acceptable to them if it is doing good for their own selves.

We can't fool ourselves into thinking that their wickedness is not intentional. Many of the people who go to the churches are not spreading the illusion intentionally, but the decision makers are surely doing it intentionally. Some people in this world are only concerned with their own happiness, so good or bad doesn't matter to them, as long as they enjoy theirselves and retain their power.

I think the churches have misinterpreted the meaning of Christ dying for our sins. The way I see it is the reason why we are saved is because of what Christ taught I and I about how I and I should live.

He sacrificed himself for I and I because by teaching the things that he taught, Christ knew that he would be killed. But he risked his life to teach these things anyway. This is the sacrifice that I see.

That is why I feel that it is so important to live by his words. He sacrificed himself to teach I and I these things. If he didn't speak the things that he spoke, they would never have crucified him.

----------------------------------------------
Selassie I brought order to the church. He was the Head of the church and Defender of the Faith. Selassie I changed some of the corruption in the church, for example, Selassie I took some of the land that the church gathered from the people, and He gave this land back to the people, where it belonged. He wasn't able to release as much as He wanted, because the church was too powerful and got politricksters to resist it. Many in the church hated him for releasing the land and the other things He did. I look to Selassie I, not to the church that Selassie I rebuked. And I look to Jesus Christ, not to the church where he knocked over tables and rebuked for their wickedness.

If Selassie I was presently attending a particular church, I would be there for sure. But I don't see that the churches of today are living up to the Christian ways.

And did the I ever see Selassie I or Jesus Christ telling people that they must go to a church establishment. I and I congregation and church is I and I people, so I am living how Selassie I live when I go to I church. Christ never showed I and I that I and I must be a member of this or that, or that I and I must go to this or that church. He showed I and I how to live.

Mark 9
38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.
39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

Luke 9
49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.
50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

It is the church leaders that try to make us think that we must go to church to be saved by Jah. They teach these things to maintain their business, and keep money coming into their establishment. People go to their churches, and hardly learn anything about the Bible or what Christ said. The church reveals a small portion and keeps the rest hidden. So only the people that choose to read the Bible theirself will see how to live as a Christian, because this livity is not taught in the church.

Luke 11
52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

If a person wants to go to a church establishment, that is their choice. I will not tell them that they are doing something wrong by going, I will only tell them that if they don't live in Christ ways, then they are doing something wrong. And in the same way, I won't go to a church establishment just because someone tell I that I should, especially when I see that the church is not living in a Christian way.

Selassie I say,

Obstacles, Sectional, tribal and other divisive factors often pose major obstacles to national development. In their expanded sense, as narrowly national and ideological interests, they threaten unity and progress.

No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

Tolerance

I don't deal with Domination (Denomination), because I will have no other person dominate I and lead I in the wrong direction. I will learn from all people that I can learn from, but it will be only me and Jah that will lead I, nobody else.

----------------------------------------------------

Ark I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/11/2008 8:26:10 PM

"The New Race that Selassie I speaks about is the Iriginal way of Creation, it is just new to those that have forgotten this way"

WORD SOUND AND POWER

Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/13/2008 1:24:27 AM

I want to make sure that people know that I am not against learning about Egyptian, Hindu, Christian, Muslim or the various other troditions of the world. The teachings of the Iriginal way has passed on through the generations of all people. Different people remember different parts and Ones can teach Ones so that all can rise higher. I have learned things from many different cultures, from reasoning with people I meet or reading about it.

I am speaking about the centre or RasTafarI and while I and I learn from I and I Idrens and Sistrens throughout the World, I and I always keep I and I centre as RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. This is more than just saying that Haile Selassie I is our centre, it is about learning about Haile Selassie I so that I and I will sight what Selassie I centre is. Selassie I shows who He is in His speeches and autobiographies.

If I and I remember I and I centre when I and I trod and Learn from other Cultures, I and I will reach out and expand, instead of jumping and swaying back and forth and moving away from the centre. And by staying in the centre, which is Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, I and I will have the sight to reach out and grab only the parts that belong to the Unchangeable. This is a must, because just as the Iriginal way has passed on through the generations of all people, the vain imaginations of people have also passed on through the generations. Selassie I is the Balance that will show I and I what is part of HIM and what is not.

Ark I

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 8/13/2008 8:42:15 AM

Great post Ark I

May Jah continue to bless the I

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 8/13/2008 11:05:10 AM

greetings ARK I in the name of the modt high Jah Rastafai Halie I Selassie I,
Blessed love more Word sound and power where that came from. This is true teaching of RastafarI.
"because just as the Iriginal way has passed on through the generations of all people, the vain imaginations of people have also passed on through the generations. Selassie I is the Balance that will show I and I what is part of HIM and what is not."
Give thanks

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/13/2008 9:04:02 PM

blessed love, ark, if u are to read ini post i have been saying that for the longest time, haile selassie i is the truth, and has tought ini to read the bible.

i heard many said all truth in us, we dont not to read, man i have never heard such dangerous ideology, leading meny a stray, wolves in sheep clothing,

our only defence against that is to read His Majesty auto-biogrophy and the third testament(collection of H.I.M speeches)

as the i said thats the balance so then we are able to decern right from wrong

i even heard some said we are God, we are gods but not the creator, we are falling short of what is expected of ini

true that what you said

blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/13/2008 10:01:05 PM

The Bible is a great and useful resource to Learn the way of Jah, but I and I can learn Jah way without reading the Bible or anything else.

The thing is, whether or not it is learned from the Bible, the Livity and Heights will be one and the same, because it is the Iriginal way.

If people learn the example of His Majesty from other people telling them about HIM, then they will still learn the Right Path, even though they didn't read the Bible. Also, if people learn the example from other people who know the example of the Most High, then they will learn it same way.

I am speaking about the source and center, Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. The Livity that always was there for I and I to Live, the Livity shown in the Bible and shown by the example of His Imperial Majesty Jah RasTafarI.

In reference to being God. People must realize that God is One. So to be God, I and I must join with the Most High as One, otherwise we will be fooling ourselves with our vain imagination. We can never be God separate from Selassie I, there is not two or more, there is only One God, One Head, and anything separate from the Head is not.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 8/14/2008 7:58:32 PM

Blessed Love I Lords and Empresses in Fari Livity

Honour and Praises unto the I Ark I.

Once again, the I come forth with Iriginal, Iritical and True word sound.

Much Raspect, and Iman totally agree with the I as Rastafari is one heart, one mind, one soul and one goody.

Give thanks for the word again and for having brought this forum from the unseen reality into a physical and onjective manifestation for all ones to rally to.

HAILE I SELASSIE I AND EMPRESS MENEN I IS SITTING AT THE PEAK SUMMIT OF THE WORLD, PRAISES UNTO THE I WHO LONG LIVE AND REIGN IN BLACK IPREMACY, WHO SITTETH IN GLORY ON THE RAINBOW CIRCLE THRONE

HOLY EMMANUEL I , HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

LOVELOVELOVE

PROPHET PASCAL

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/17/2008 12:57:30 AM

in reading the bible i see and ask what makes doing good ot the same as being a child of jah?

eg: one may be a vegetarian, that don't mean he is a child

one may be a doer of good works, that dont make him a child

some sing, some pray,

many don't kill or still,dose that make them a child of jah?

we know we are the child of the most high whe we keep his commandments, and in particular the 4th, the sabbath, which he said will be a sign between Him and his people.

i don't doubt people can live good lives, jah spirit in all man but we are selfish by nature, and only jah can place a new heart i ini to change ini.

the only problem and i have from hearing and learning from others is that they are human, imperfect.

when i started flwing H.I.M i stoped drinking alchol, not that i wa a drinker, and while passing would always see rastas drinking beer,etc i would say to my self i can drink man, then said to my self they can do as they choose, i do as i choose

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 8/17/2008 10:06:31 AM

YES I! GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF JAH RASTAFARI!!!
True word sound and power flow from this reasoning session.
"it is not what goes into a man or wombman's mouth that defiles them it is what comes out" JAH>>> so much judgement i and i see passed within Rasta today. it truelly shows and demon strates the imperfection of human and disconection with H.I.M. as spoiled children we try to tell one another what to do, how to act, what to wear, when to move what to say when we sight up. it is no wonder those who are looking to some Rasta get confused. many a Rasta are confused still. Why? trying to change dat which cannot be changed. It is not only written in stone but on every man and woman and childs heart. the law of H.I.M. is truelly unchangeable. so when i try and groom Jah words to fit i life things get very distorted. who am i to try and change the works of his almighty, JAH RASTAFARI! as the idren have said in this reasoning forum. it has been set into motion and cannot be changed. as Rasta i and I must know there are many mansions in the house of JAH. and when i feel like i disagree with the way another Ras is moving or sighting i and I must remember judge not least ye be judged. i and I not here to convert or condem. i and i here to do JAH WORKS to the best of my ability, day by day. i am blessed for my God is a God of true forgiveness and trust the i. i and i need such a shield for i trod in this time and do make mistakes and misjudge the size of the mountain sometimes. but as the song say. at the closing of the day it is Jah with i and not man's philosophy. i ask for forgiveness and recognize i day for what it is , was and will be. Jah does not ask for perfection from us. Jah ask for progress towards perfection. so, when i read, or listen, or reason with i bredren i keep in mind the unchangeable as well as what changes. iand I Must change towards H.I.M not the other way around. Without black there would be no white, with out man no wombman. without a neggative there can be no possitive. that is proven in the spiritual world as well as the material world. First there is the thought, then the word and then the deed or creation. that is the trinity. and the reality of RastafarI. it is truelly unchangeable yet ever living. POWER OF THE TRINITY< give thanks and Humility to JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I... respect do to all JAH children. out of many ONEPEOPLE SEEN!!! WAHDAHDAH... LIVE LOVE LAUGH one two three...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I