Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=295&start_row=11

IDENTITY CARDS- MARK OF THE BEAST

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras John Sent: 4/30/2004 2:09:19 PM

Yeah I dig... just I dont wanna see my brothers and sisters buy into all the Babylon traps... I see it enough I dont want to see it get worse... but I do what I can.

One love - Praise JAH

Ras John

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 5/1/2004 12:32:36 AM

Guidance Be LOVE ed community

INI must stamp out FEAR....ALL due RASpect, none of this is scary... it is meant to be scary by Babylon, but it is not scary....IT IS WICKED and SICK and WRONG.

So as the Ras said, do not go for any of it. It may cost u your babylon livity, but it is a small price compared to the SOUL.

CRUCIAL

Babylon will TRY to make u not exist if you are not inther $HTI$TEM.....But that is all it is a $HIT$tem that is not alive.

INI exist without all that License, passport, SS#......liek a tree that fall sin the forest....it does make a sound even if no one is around to hear it. SITE... The $hit$tem did not create INI.....BUMBA KLATT.....

If the supreme being does not kill you but a human kills you, you do not die. -Asante proverb

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 5/3/2004 4:32:06 PM

respect... One Love...

Messenger: sizzla kalunji Sent: 5/4/2004 1:31:41 PM

Greeting Idrens,

InI uncle always reason on this topic. I uncle is a Seventh Day Adventist. When reasoning on it we both shared the same views.

I agree with rock,the beast is a man. Which is the anti-christ.
All that is happening right now is all leading up to the moment when he is revealed.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

If the Ises should notice what is written on the hat of the Pope,(I can't remember right now, but as soon as I do I will pass it on.)
And remember in school what they taught. Roman numerals along with addition. If the letters should be converted to their corresponding numbers, then added, The result will be

1 John:2, 18-22.

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

ID cards-
Back in Jamaica, I always hear my granny talk about the goldn days.
What are the GOLDEN DAYS?
Days gone by when all people needed was a good name, wounderful neighbors.
The Good in having a Good name;
Having a Fmaily with a good name meant that you could go to the shop, etc. on behalf of the family get whatever whenever.
The Bad in having a Good name;
Some people would tend to use your good name to get whatever, whenever. Destroying the peace in others livity.

Then the ID cards changed all that, name had no more place in society any more. Your name was reverted to just another label.

The mark is already here, check your Drivers license, in America ur social security cards, In Jamaica ur TRN,(Tax Regristration Number).
In every transaction a number is given.

ID cards are just to idenify individuals, because in all actually people can and will resemble others in all aspects.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Check the hat of the Pope of Rome and the father of the Catholics, Then idrens convert the letters to there reponding number and add, for the number of the BEAST: is the number of a MAN.
Check it out.

Blessed in The name of
the Most High
soon to return and take us HOME
Into Holy Mt. ZION.
Sizzla Kalunji.

Messenger: Benjahmin Sent: 5/6/2004 7:51:14 AM

@Sizzla Kalunji...
Well...the title of the Pope is : VICARIVS FILII DEI
V= 5
I= 1
C = 100
A= no score
R= no score
I = 1
V = 5
S = no score

F= no score
I = 1
L= 50
I= 1
I = 1

D = 500
E = no score
I = 1

So all numbers added form the 666....meaning it is hidden in the Title of the Pope. There is a next Title he has....it works out just the same. But I don`t know it right now.
Blessings
Benjahmin

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/6/2004 9:52:34 AM

I give thanks for the reasoning.

It is true that it says the number is the number of a man. And RasTafarI people have recognized the pope for a long time now for who he is.

He leads the children astray and takes them away from the Most High. But all Jah chosen Ones will return to Jah and live for the Most High.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 5/6/2004 11:15:50 AM

Haile.
Over here in Canada, we have the SIN# (Social Insurance Number) and it records all your financial runnings. Sin Number!!!
Interestingly, my mentally challenged teen doesn't have one yet; therefore, no Sin!!!!

Nesta sista

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 5/6/2004 11:19:18 AM

No passport??Yikes!!!!Is de I already on Jahrock or in Shasamente???
InI must always "ave de Babylon valid passport fer emerg. runnings!!!

Nesta sista

Messenger: Benjahmin Sent: 5/7/2004 6:56:07 AM

@Nesta Sista
TRUE.....without a passport...it is pure trouble.
I was arrested last year symply for not having it with I but having it at home. So the Police came to I house and searched everything up and down.....just for giving I troubles ...instead of finally checking I Passport and then leave I alone.
But it is true as well : The less of all them Babylon-cards , Chips and ID-devices one has- the better.
I don`t use a Tax-card , I don`t use a credit-card , I don`t even use a Handy......cause I don`t want them to be able to trace I path via satelite....anything I can do without.....but no passport ? NO CHANCE !!
Having no passport can have one arrested and kept until one is able to prove ones Identity. Babylon fi true.....but what`s the choice ?
Having no passport means I simply don`t exist ( officially) which would be fine with I....if they leave I alone then.But they won`t.
They love hassling " Non existing people".
Well....I must say...I live in Germany right now....and here it is especially rough.Don`t know about the regulations in other countries...but ONE thing is for sure....even in Ithiopia I n I will need a valid passport. The visa may be expired ( I had almost a year there without no visa)....but the passport must be there...otherwise there is serious trouble.
JAH Love
Benjahmin

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/10/2004 1:24:37 PM

Greetings,

With or without the various cards, babylon can track I and I.

If they want to track I and I, then we will be tracked. All babylon needs is a reason to do so, and it will be done.

I trust in Jah, so if Jah wants I hidden, then nobody will see I.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I