Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2910&start_row=1

Ethiopian National Library

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 7/5/2008 6:39:02 AM

Greetings,

i see a picture of the reading hall of the Ethiopian National Library, where there's a wall picture representing the Final Judgment, and on the Throne is represented His Majesty sitting. But i can't see the whole picture because the photo i have is very small.

Could Ras KebreAB describe to us the picture precisely, who is represented in it, the angels, men etc., if you have ever been at the Library? It is very important.

give thanks

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/5/2008 8:36:18 AM

Blessed Heart of Sabbath

No I, i am sorry but i have not seen the picture the i is speaking of, i only have seen the one in the church of St.Georgis,where HIM was crowned.

However small the picture might be, i would like to see it please, and if i can gather anything from it, i will be happy to study it and tell the i of anything i find.
The i know i email i think, i will be waiting

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 7/5/2008 1:42:01 PM

just sent you an email.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/10/2008 10:21:19 PM

Blessed Love

I have been offline the last few days. I was disappointed on i return not to have recieved the picture from the i yet still
Why the hold up for so long?
Please send it as soon as the i can

Give thanks
Rastafari

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 8/6/2008 6:31:07 AM

Greetings brethren,

after long time i am now able to show you a picture, eventually found on the web. I 'm not able to post it here, and i've sent it to your email adress. Check it.

blessed

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/6/2008 11:38:55 AM

Blessed Love.
I am checking it now, i will email the i

Give thanks
Much Strength
Rastafari

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I