Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2909&start_row=11

Judy, the Weak heart

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/7/2008 5:43:44 PM

Praises ITES, give thanks for this post it was the first I read after a long absence. I pray JAH keeps the I them well, forever guiding thee in love... This was quite a funny read she claims she was genuine RAS Daughter yet she never knew any of HIS speeches & then she is given a book by someone & she changes her mind. LOL! If was a true Ras she would never ever stray only drawn closer to HIM. The longer you trod in Tafari name the deeper your love & knowledge of the MOST HIGH. If Judy has read the BIBLE as many times as she claims she would know THE LAMB is HIS MAJESTY, without a doubt...As for Bob turning to Christ that is a lie! Yes Ras KebreAB you're RIGHT, I remember the LEGEND documentary & his mother says he called to Sellasie I, Bob even told her to say HIS MAJESTY'S name with him... Whoever the mysterious nurse is, what kind of power did she have that would make BOB flip in second. PLEASE! Where has this nurse been all these years & why is this dubious info only known by Judy? Judy is looking 4 attention to revive a career and celebrity status at the expense of RASTA! She must accept what she chose & leave RASTA out of it. She is a Pentecostal Christian the more exuberant happy clappers waiting for GOD to come from the sky and make everybody feel high as The WAILERS sang : )... & one more thing if she wanted to worship who HIS MAJESTY worshipped would she not have begun by reading HIS WORD? Would she not have looked more to the MANSIONS of RASTA for guidance &the Ethiopian Orthodox Church? Instead she becomes an Xtian Pentecostal (the most brainwashed of them all!) & she worships Christ the Son not GOD the FATHER. Funny, I think she is going through some spiritual crisis & confusion, Sister needs to come back to JAH and rise again. Its sad 22yrs of RAS life can be thrown away just like that but then again what is 22yrs of unfulfilled compared to genuine dreads who have been trodding 4 less time... blessed love

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/10/2008 4:03:47 PM

jesus christ is truth, god is spirit, those who worship H.I.M must worship in truth. It was when Bob Marley mom was singing 'i know jah jah will make a way'', bob marley got mad and said say you know Haile Selassie I will make a way, he was trying to show how powerful the name Haile Selassie is.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/10/2008 4:15:19 PM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/10/2008 4:27:11 PM

Bob wasn't trying to show how powerful Haile Selassie I name is.

He was showing her what God's name is.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/10/2008 4:43:04 PM

no disraspeckt for no man, but yet still when he mentioned Vernon, I got a little bit suspicious and yet the man talking, everytime he says "heaven" his hands are pointing into the sky...why they still say Geezus Christ, when HE got a new name, the ONE who has the salvation is named Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I, I don't mind Jes-us Christ, Yah Shuah, but everytime they try to argue this thing, they downplay HIM, especially this silly argument about HIM being an Ethiopian Orthodox Christian, with UPmost raspeckt to EOC, Yah Shuah Iyasus Christ was a Hebrew Israelite, so where do them Christians come into picture?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/10/2008 10:28:07 PM

I dont like to use the word "hate" so i will just say i dislike this video, and young lion i would apprecilove it if you would stop posting such videos, i know thats what you like to hear,but this is a RASTAFARI site.

It should be Incient Iyahbinghi,BoboShanti ites that should be teaching them youths instead of "vernon" ...but no worries, the children will know the truth when they hear it

Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I