Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2895&start_row=11

Malachi York´s disciples

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/27/2008 9:35:32 AM

Ark I,please remove these disgusting people on the video from this forum now

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 6/27/2008 8:59:47 PM

Damn I kind of hoped that I'd never see these dudes again.....The worst thing about seeing this video is remebering how many times I've run into them on the streets. I never ever tried to reason with them, but they actually pulled me out of a crowd just to make their own Xample out of me once, of course I stuck out like a sore thumb, lol... at which point we had a very brief altercation which I walked away from feeling pretty good about mySelf, there's no way they're going to let you ask the questions, but they'll let One answer their's if they think they'll get an answer they can criticize the shit out of. I only felt good after seeing their frustration with my comments and then they told me to get the flip out...nothing new with them, their practice is formulaic, predictable, very childish (she's a slut, she's a slut, WTF!?!?! lololol that's like grade school tactics for real), and very saddening especially in this video. Usually when I've seen them they're on some white jeezus thing, but to talk about murdering the Black Womban was shocking even for what I took them for, very shameful to say the least....and as I remember her face...JUDGMENT!!!!

Now as for Malachi York, I think that dude's a complete waste of time no matter what he says that seems insightful, his thing about his father and HIS MAJESTY, just sounds totally made up (due to jealousy and false pride), and poorly too, and he's nuts, and he's the one standing as a traitor to His Majesty, so why are we talking about him?...but....I'm also not sure about the connection between the dudes in the video, who I am 99% sure refer to themselves as the Twelve Tribes of Israel, or the Israelite Nation and York's followers who are called Nuwaupians, they just don't sound the same, there's kind of a similarity in their rhetoric, but Nuwaupians to my knowledge aren't so hellbent on Israel or the Bible, and I've never seen these dudes 12 Tribes refer to themselves as Nuwaupians or bring up Malachi York, which is something Nuwaupians I've encountered have always done.

SELAM

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/27/2008 11:14:08 PM

I'm thinking about what SunofMan said Maybe the man is just a waste of time just to let every body no I was never a follower of Malachi Z. York. I just watched his video teachings on youtube so don't think I was ever one of his followers. Even some of his ex followers said he was a phony and he wasn't a good scholar.

Messenger: Gizzmo Sent: 6/28/2008 5:25:50 AM

I don't trust York because he has no real ideas of his own.All his ideas are taking from the Moorish Science Temple of America,the Nation of Islam,Helen Blavatsky,and Zach Stitch,also,he shanges his story and his concept every so many years...so I myself don't trust him.

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/28/2008 6:17:32 AM

Yeah I don't trust him either Gizzmo I'm thinking about giving away the books I bought.

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/28/2008 7:25:43 AM

I decided I'm gonna keep my books he may be a phony but some of his teachings are true.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/28/2008 9:36:53 PM

Those heathen in the video will blaze in Fire. I saw another video of those devils where they were promoting the rape of woman. They tried to make it sound like it was their god given right to do.

Selassie I will judge the wicked.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/28/2008 10:40:58 PM

Seen I, give thanks for removing the video

Just when i think mankind cannot sink any lower,they still find a way to do so. I suppose that is why it is called the bottomless pit, they are still going down

"Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same: By the blast of Holy I Selassie I they perish, and by the breath of HIS nostrils are they consumed"

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI King Alpha Queen Omega

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I