Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2894&start_row=31

Malachi Z. York claims that our great king Haile Selassie is a traitor

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 8/1/2008 2:58:55 PM

Greetings

Any man who speaks agianst H.I.M. to me is the traitor. I have studied Dr. York several times in the past, and have watched all his videos. My cousin and his friend was a member of his movement. He teaches some truth, but not all. I feel that he is a Naphilla(fallen Angel) who have come to teach his knowledge for credibility, then he sits back and assasinates the character of H.I.M. who is the saviour of all mankind.

If we look to the book of Enoch, the Ethiopian prophet speaks of a time when the Angels fell from heaven and took the daughters of men as their own. But the key point was that these "Fallen Angels", taught the people "mysteries of heaven" as Enoch described it. They taught the people of science, and astronomy, and taught them how to wear make up, and all sorts of crafts and knowledge. Yet through all their wisdom, they were destroying the world, and was soon put down by JAH.

Now this seems just like Dr. York. If you look at the claims, he was sleeping with several women, and was trying to make a race of kids that would be super children. Where else have we heard this before??????

Yes Dr. York gave Right knowledge, but just like his kind before him, he too spun his knowledge for disaster upon makind.

JAH BLESS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I