Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2893&start_row=11

Babylon Kings - Daniel and Revelation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 7/10/2008 10:44:59 PM

Yes my friend true but InI must go further and play a more active role to help our fellow brothers and sisters see truth

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/30/2008 2:39:42 PM

Here is a 16th century painting by Pieter Brueghel called "The Tower Of Babel"

Here is a poster made by the EU to promote themselves.

Here is the EU parliament building

What more do I need to say?

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/30/2008 2:47:52 PM

Ark I, this is awesome!

This is why I continue to participate in this forum. I am driven by information based on investigation, reason, common sense, and FREE-DOME!

-RSK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/30/2008 3:37:08 PM

hahaha Jah Know

Bless i idren, like i said, always a step ahead of i, give thanks.

Rastafari

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/30/2008 7:41:27 PM

ras kebra is right, again the bible explain it self, and daniel said babylon is the first kingdom.

this tower represents europe atempt to recreate with the same spirit the mission of the bilders of babel,

at that time jah confused there languages here there are saying they will speak with one voice.

do you know of the lateran treaty also called the lateran pac of 1929?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/30/2008 11:01:36 PM

I just read about the lateran treaty. It was an agreement between the vatican and italy, at the time of mussolini. The biggest part of the agreement was that it created the state of the vatican city and gave full and independent sovereignty to the holy see. The holy see is the pope and can also refer to the council that runs the vatican, headed by the pope.

Here is the symbol of the holy see,

See how those keys are binded together with rope. Remember how I reasoned before about the word religion coming from the word religare, which means to bind (tie up) quickly.

Also remember what Christ said:

Luke.11
[52] Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/31/2008 4:13:44 AM

Lateran treaty

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/31/2008 11:40:39 AM

From My Life and Ethiopia's Progress Vol 2 Chapter II

(This is HIM Haile Selassie I speaking)-- "After We had requested this audience with you," I said, "We heard that the Pope of Rome (Pious XI) had declared [the war's] legitimacy and recognized the Italian occupation of Ethiopia. This has been reported by the press."
The reaction of the Archbishop (of Canterbury) was as follows: "With regard to the church in Rome, there is one thing that should not be forgotten, that is all power is in the hands of Signor Mussolini. The truth has eluded the Pope because of intense propaganda activities by the regime."

JAH RASTAFARI KNOWS THE TRUE NATURE OF THE VATICAN.
ALL POWER IN ROME WAS IN THE HANDS OF MUSSOLINI THE BEAST. THE VATICAN WENT RIGHT ALONG WITH MUSSOLINI NO PROTEST, THE POPE EVEN BLESSED MUSSOLINI

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/1/2008 11:20:50 PM

i said seeing the armies of rome was called legons, they are trying to re-legionise the people.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/3/2008 6:52:31 AM

Greetings,

I love this reasoning. Very interesting. Very virtuous. Give thanks Ark-I. It is always sooo interesting to see the structures of the madern world... being the fulfillment of their own prophecy (or plan as it is in their case). I am always interested in the history of their structures.

I find it fascinating that the facilitation of the dose they have given the masses has dulled the senses of humanity in general... and then, there they are still pushing forward with their plan as it has been forged from that time til this. It is actually frightening. I shudder to think of what they speak of, and how they speak, when they gather and discuss this openly amongst each other. Remember that movie, Eyes Wide Shut, featuring Tom Cruise... and he stumbles upon some offkey secret society. And THATS just what a one will suggest on the movies.

I mean, it does not take much to sight the potential of their evil practice. Then again, I wonder if the evilous mind is just a mind in complete and total insanity... ye know, maybe they are just operating as though they are actually normal, as though they are actually good. Is it possible that their motivation is control and perhaps the total lack of mercy is just an unfortunate bi-product, that due to their insanity they cannot see, or are numb to experience. Like a mad woman cutting herself for the "control" of her emotions. She, apparently, is not deriving pleasure from the pain and blood... it is just that her insanity means she is able to bear this for the requirement of control???

Hmm? Maybe, because it is like... they have cut themselves off for vanity (like, sold their soul to the 'devil'), which will manifest as control in this time, for money and power... etc... to be gods. But like every deal with the devil, it comes as a kiss... but the small print is that you will cut yourself off from the rational endowments of humanity... so you will have to bear blood and destruction, but there's no turning back...

You know that type of thing? I just have this over-riding feeling that the wicked just started off as kinda pathetic, unhappy with the gifts of nature - envious of those who seemed (to them) to have gotten off better... and due to simple vanity they embarked on something that would certify their own destruction. But then this makes me know, there has to be somebody that has preyed on that weakness... or the darker side of human balance..??!?!?!???

I dunno! It is totally baffling to me. I'm always like... WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?! WHAT DO THEY WANT?! Sometimes I think, bwoy... maybe there is such thing has aliens. Its crazy.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I