Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2886&start_row=1

Rasta Vibes calm the soul during much worry

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/23/2008 12:25:13 AM

If any are having thoughts regarding the martial law activity within the states, revisit Dennis Brown

The music brings me home to H.I.M. where I belong!

-RSK

Messenger: IDread Sent: 6/23/2008 11:50:12 AM

Blessings Sistren

I have always found that reggae music, particularly roots reggae has calmed I during times of trouble. Even before I became rasta I listened to reggae to relax. Dennis Brown is also among I favorites but unfortunately I only have a couple of his albums. It is rather hard to get good reggae around where I live.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/23/2008 3:34:05 PM

where u trod?

Messenger: IDread Sent: 6/23/2008 4:42:00 PM

Britain, in a village near the city of Cambridge. Most of my reggae collection was bought from London when I go there to visit relatives and that doesn't happen often.

Messenger: Nats Sent: 6/25/2008 4:12:31 AM

Greetings

The i should check out a website called E B Reggae. This brother has most of the reggae music on CD and vinyl. If you come to Brixton you can also check Blacka Dread's record shop.

Blessed love
Sis Nats

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/25/2008 1:35:18 PM

Check out my myspace page as well. I have links to many a source as well as many local bands and DJ's.

www.myspace.com/Mz_Khamyl

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 6/25/2008 6:53:42 PM

Bunny Wailer soothes my soul from back in the day, Luciano carries my soul to the date.

Messenger: IDread Sent: 6/26/2008 11:47:45 AM

Bunny Wailer is also another of I favorites and I was lucky enough to come across a complete collection of his albums at a car boot sale for just £5. In particular I find Blackheart Man to be one of the greatest reggae albums ever produced...

Messenger: Ras Judah Sent: 7/1/2008 5:19:14 AM

The I should get some groundation when I has time. It can definetli get I a good vibe.

Blessed

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/1/2008 8:13:13 PM

Alright..................the new CD from Etana that features her hit single with Alborosie is HOT!

But this week, she's back in the case, so is Tarrus Riley! I broke out MIDNITE (Unpolished) and it'll be down off of my shelf for a minute!
My morning anthems are Chase The Devil, Max Romeo and Two Sevens Clash, Joseph Hill and Culture

-RSK

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I