BEIJING, June 13 (Xinhua) -- The death toll of China's massive earthquake increased by four overnight to 69,163 as of Friday noon, the State Council Information Office said.
A total of 374,142 people were injured and 17,445 others were still missing after the 8.0-magnitude quake rocked southwestern Sichuan Province and neighboring regions on May 12.
Hospitals had treated 95,572 injured people as of Friday noon, of whom 77,962 had been discharged and 15,007 were still being treated.
By Thursday, more than 1.4 million quake survivors had been found and evacuated.
As of Friday noon, the government disaster relief fund had reached 53.76 billion yuan (about 7.68 billion U.S. dollars), including 49.15 billion yuan from the central budget and 4.61 billion yuan from the local budget.
Relief supplies continued to pour into the quake zone. As of Friday noon, about 1.17 million tents, 4.772 million quilts, 14 million garments, 978,300 tonnes of fuel oil and 2.09 million tonnes of coal had been sent.
The office said as of Thursday, relief workers had built 107,500 temporary houses and another 28,800 were being installed, while the materials for 95,100 makeshift houses had arrived in the affected areas.
In addition, domestic and foreign donations had reached 45.5 billion yuan in cash and goods, among which 14 billion yuan had been forwarded to the quake-hit areas.
In the 24 hours ending Friday noon, 160 aftershocks were monitored in the quake zone, none above 4.0 magnitude, according to the China Earthquake Administration.
A total of 11,939 aftershocks have been detected in the quake areas since May 12.
By Friday noon, dangers had been basically removed for 12 out of 34 quake-formed lakes in Sichuan, the office cited a report from the Ministry of Water Resources as saying.
The ministry said 6,035 water plants and 40,241.4 kilometers of water supply pipelines had been repaired.
The quake had damaged 8,426 water plants and 47,642.5 kilometers of water supply channels.
In addition, 47,313 kilometers of roads had been destroyed, of which 46,129 kilometers had been restored.
As of Friday noon, power supplies were still unavailable in 11 towns in the counties of Beichuan, Qingchuan, Songpan, Wenchuan and the Wolong nature reserve. Service had basically resumed in Xiaojin County, according to the State Electricity Regulatory Commission.