Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2833&start_row=11

I FINALLY SEEN RASTAFARI RISIN DISS INI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/9/2008 10:04:16 AM

They call the bible bondage and chains and ridicule the stories of the bible and then say that it is alright for people to read it. So what are they telling people, that it is alright for them to read that foolish book since their mind is so low that they can't comprehend anything higher? That is like somebody ridiculing Selassie I and speaking evil about HIM and then telling people that it is alright for them to worship HIM.

I prefer straight-forwardness.

Why are these people not spending their time spreading the message and stories from Egypt and Ethiopia? Instead they only talk to ridicule and speak against the bible.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 6/9/2008 10:19:18 AM

The downpressers who used the Bible for domination and colonialization ARE NOT CHRISTIANS AT ALL!!! SO WHY BASH THE BIBLE???

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/9/2008 1:30:10 PM

"WAT WOULD SELASSIE I SAY, TO A MAN WHO DISS THE TRINITY OR THE BIBLE ?"

None of them would ever dare to

but now they talk like HE is dead and gone

No,its not i Father they are walking with,couldnt be

How can He be your God,and you think everything He taught is wrong,dont make no sense

I am beginning to overs it now though

Its not the iverliving Man they want, thay just want the Name

They cant deny the Name,for they all know,yes

Look pon Babylon rome,Elizabeth,Amerikka, all of them
Look how they conspire against HIM,look how they all gathered to make War against the Lord and His Anointed saints
but what did they do,when His Majesty Declared His Holy Name
Nothing
Imagine that,with all their might,all their weapons
All they could do is accept it and fall on their face before HIM and HIS rainbow circle throne

And these ones here are no different
They want to be called by the Name of the Almighty
But when it comes to the Man,the Irator in flesh no they dont want HIM
His sayings and doings were wrong,he was even foolish to believe such things,he was brainwashed too,why else would he teach error
that is their thinking

Ini declare it, HE is GOD in Flesh,He is the Almighty,no apology
He is the life giver,and All HIS sayings and HIS doings are Perfect.from that time unto this

If anything he said or did seems anything less than perfect to you, its only because you see with imperfect sight and hear with a corrupted sight

Fyah burn all weak heart conceptions

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/9/2008 3:07:40 PM

Yes I.

I liked the question relating to whether or not those who support or relate to the 'reasonings' of rastafari rising find that His Majesty is conditioned due to His endorsement of the whole truth held within the Bible. That is a good question.

I always resent this linear debate where people like this retreat to the fact of manipulation within the Bible by King James and all that stuff, which no-one, including the I Majesty, is refuting. It is very extremist thinking because it is like, if InI sight the advise of Majesty and seek the infinite truth of the ancient word at hand they jump up like... OH! ITS ALL BEEN MANIPULATED. ITS WESTERN CONDITIONING... etc. As if it's all fencing and sides, like Ini cannot know of historical manipulations and put it down to the fact that Babylon does not have the Intelligence to fool InI. You can fool some people, some of the time... need I say more.

Poor them. They so trust their state of conditioning that they trust not their iternal Self to seek, sight, and moreover, remember that which is unchangeable. It seems they need the proven word of truth right in front of them, one which is ratified by someone else that they trust more than themselves. Conditioning can only apply to a ones perspective; the truth cannot be conditioned, only how a one sees it. As far as demonstrations such as parting red sea and all that, I find it all very confusing and actually quite irrelevant. I don't see the point debating over all that stuff. Majesty is announced. All the prelude in the bible only leads up to this crucial bit.

I mean, here's the question... how does this rhetoric of rastafari rising and the intellectual debate ACTUALLY enhance the individuals overstanding of Self..? Where does the signposting to an awakening happen? well, I guess it's just that they have to work within the limits of what they understand as the parameters of their intellect as per usual... no God & Goddess inna flesh over there then? This is only a speculation... but I don't trust Mutabaruka from long time... he is all about ego fixing. He is like the arch ring leader of the arrogant wolf in lambs clothing.

Give thanks.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/9/2008 5:08:58 PM

One more thing I would say in regards to the parting of the Red Sea. From what I have seen from Jah so far in I trod, the parting of the Red Sea doesn't seem impossible at all.

If people would put more concentration toward Jah Iritual Heights instead of only digging their heads into books and into other physical things; they would not see the parting of the Red Sea as impossible.

Some people have tried to criticize I for displaying the prophecy of Mitar Tarabic on the website, because he is a white skin man from Europe, but if they would read his words, they would see that I put it up for a very good reason.

Here is one thing he said,
---------------------------------------
People will drill wells deep in the ground and dig out gold [another name for crude oil is "black gold"], which will give them light, speed and power, and the earth will shed tears of sorrow, because there will be much more gold and light on its surface than in its interior. The earth will suffer because of these open wounds. Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them: "Come on, take me, don't you see that I am here, all around you." Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realise how stupid it was to dig all those holes.

This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself.

There will be many learned men who will think through their books that they know and can do everything. They will be the great obstacle for this realisation [self-knowledge], but once men get this knowledge, then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men. When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn't discover it before, because this knowledge is so simple.

---------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 6/10/2008 7:24:18 AM

???????????????????????

Greetings...

I've got some questions, so here goes...

Hon. Rook, since it was the I who first connected this video to RastafariRising, I'll direct my first question to the I. Where is the connection? This video, as it is on youtube, was not posted by RastafariRising, it was posted by some guy who posts as Ecotheocry and in his profile I could find no connection to RastafariRising, so where's the connection? I realize that Muta has been a guest on RR but he's been a guest many places, so what am I missing here?

I'm also not quite getting the diss to the Trinity. I heard when Muta broke down, rather poorly, the Kemetian Trinity of mother father and child, and I see that they weren't bigging up modern Christian Trinitarian view, but there wasn't a direct assault on Prophet, Priest, and King was there? Maybe Ones' felt that they were trying to connect Bobo Shanti views to that of modern Christians, but I thought the Bobo speakers differentiated themSelves quite well from the Christian speaker. And, wasn't some of the text meant to be a sarcastic line of questioning, just to point out that what Christians say they despise is in fact their own origins.

I for One am of the belief that His Majesty is perfectly well aware of Ethiopia's pre-Christian History and its connection to the History of Kemet. His Majesty is the fullness of the Power of the Trinity, and cannot be confined to Prophet, Priest and King; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; or Mother, Father, and Child, for His Majesty is the fullness of all of it. I don't see where Ones' are saying that His Majesty was conditioned either, if Ones' read the Ible Right they are going to get the same fundamental message that they would get from all the ancient Kemetic texts, and His Majesty knows that. I've never heard anyOne refer to His Majesty as One who takes the Ible literally in its entirety, and I've certainly never heard His Majesty refer to the Ible as full literal truth, so are Ones getting the impression that the video was implying such? Muta is not One that I can agree with all the time, but I like that he challenges I to ask questions about I Self and others. Muta is an individual that desires to express his Self and I can only commend him for speaking his mind when he knows he's gonna get fire for it, and has no fear of it.

Prince Hotep, why did the I say stupid Horus? the I may only need the Ible, but the Ible would not be the same if there had been no Heru, see it?

As for the parting of the Red Sea, Moses a man well schooled in Kemetian magic may have learned to do something that Kemetic priests had been already been doing, or else he just copied what was a Kemetic myth and turned it into his own Biblical myth. If One's are interested they can check this link to an Egyptian myth that describes the same action:
Story of the Golden Lotus

One more question; Are Ones defining Babylonic as the origin of things as described out of Biblical context?

I'll look forward to any answers, love to reason...

SELAM

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/10/2008 9:04:03 AM

blessed love my lawd

"Prince Hotep, why did the I say stupid Horus? the I may only need the Ible, but the Ible would not be the same if there had been no Heru, see it?"

Bible is the hebrew history book...I don't know if the I is a hebrew, but if the I is a one, mind that those same egyptians that the I praise so much, where a yoke on the Israels neck, they beat them, 400 years of slavery, they didn't eat at the same table even before the slavery...
and yes they had majik, but so do Babylon, pre-babylon...well here is wheer all the suspicion arises. who translate all their text? who represent them? who's museums hold their artefacts? whos crown are the same as babylonian crown? what this has to do wit Iraq? could it be that school books lied to u? mm?
KMT was pagan, pagan means vain imagination, that is all it is to it. Also a lot of KMT origins is missing, pharaohs as other babylonian rulers used to delete history litterally, delete gods etc. and what is left is controled or buried under the sand.

my lawd are u serious about Moses learning KMT majik, rather than JAH HIM self parting that sea...haven't u read the whole story, didn't JAH put a distinct line between KMTic majik of these sourceres and what Moses showed to pharaoh, witch was because JAH said so?

And my question.
do u agree that who ever has the knowledge holds the power and vise versa?
R now only knowledge InI really got is the Ible my lawd and JAH Ras Tafar I and that is all the knowledge u need. Because all the archeological evidence and all the texts are just translations...in order to get hand on those artifacts one has to go thru some years of conditioning in Universities...in their universities.

I doubt everything, but His Majesty.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 6/10/2008 9:21:22 AM

I have been studying the occult at a website called the Joy of Satan. This website says that Anciant Egypt was one the most advanced centers of true satanism in the ancient world. Im not saying that all of Egyptian religion is evil, but certainly some parts of it dealt with evil spirts.

My interpretation of the part in the Bible were Moses throws down his staff and it turns into a snake that eats all of Pharoahs' socereror's snakes is that JAH is stronger than the demons that Pharoah's magicians were using to do their deeds.

The Joy of Satan website also says there was an anciant "Brotherhood of the Snake" which had the pure teachings of satan but have been diluted through the millenia.

It also talks about how the pyramids were built on ley lines and for the purpose of magical ceremonies with the "Gods".

It also says that many of the hieroglphics which means "sacred writings" are keys to awakening the Kundalini serpent and the 7 chakras.

The Eygtian Ankh symbolizes eternal life and eternal life is linked to the breath.

There are 12 pyramids, with the Great pyramid making 13. All the verses in the Bible reffering to Satan and his demons comes out to 13 given certain mathematical applications.

The website says that most of the gods are now labeling demons, Thoth and Isis escaped that label. Isis is actually Astaroth, to the Catholics Mary "Queen of Heaven"

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 6/10/2008 3:35:36 PM

heart of love,
YES I HAD ALREADY SAID I MADE A MISTAKE IN WHO POSTEDTHE VIDEO.
THE RASTAFARI RISIN, REASONIN.. STILL SHARE THE SAME POINT OF VIEW, AS MUTA IN THIS VIDEO.
WEN IT COMES TO THE TRINITY NOW.
THEY CONVEINENTLY SLID IN THE TEXT ABOUT THE TRINITY AND CONSTANTINE WHILE THE R MAN WAS TALKING ABOUT THE TRINITY. MARCUS, EMMANUEL ,SELASSIE I... WHICH BASICALLY SAID THAT INI TRINITY THEOLOGY STEMS FROM BABYLON , THAT WAS THERE POINT OF TIMING. YES EVEN INI WHO HAVE PREIST PROPHET AND KING..BLACK CHRIST SALVATION..
EMMANUEL IS JE-SUS IN FLESH...THE SAME AS HE CAME AS MELCHESIDECH THE SAME AS HE CAME AS MOSES HE SAID COME OUT OF EGYPT..SO I CANT GLORIFY EGYPT ...MOSES BROKE AWAY FROM EGPYT GODS AND HAD HIS OWN...THE ONE TRUE GOD ..WHO MANIFESTS IN FLESH
WHO DELIVERED ISRAEL OUT OF THEIR HANDS .. SELASSIE I IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH HE KISSES THE BIBLE...
HE EVEN SAID NO MATTER HOW MUCH TRANSLATION AND WATER DOWN... THE MESSAGE REMAINS THE SAME.
ISRAELITES WERE SLAVES IN EGYPT THE SAME AS ISRAELITES WERE SLAVES IN AMERICA ..INI CANT BURN DOWN BABYLON AND DONT BURN DOWN EGYPT..ITS THE SAME SPIRIT
OPRESSION AND SLAVERY..HAVES AND HAVE NOTS..

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 6/11/2008 7:53:34 AM

"THEY CONVEINENTLY SLID IN THE TEXT ABOUT THE TRINITY AND CONSTANTINE WHILE THE R MAN WAS TALKING ABOUT THE TRINITY. MARCUS, EMMANUEL ,SELASSIE I... WHICH BASICALLY SAID THAT INI TRINITY THEOLOGY STEMS FROM BABYLON"

Hon. Rook, It seemed like it was also at that point which Muta was breaking down the Kemetic Trinity and was implying that everything that the Greeks and Romans had taught was based on the previous Kemetic tradition. Still, I feel that the Bobo speakers differentiated themselves from the Christian speaker and were presented as no less. Moses left Egypt at a time when it was no longer the place for him, but that does not diminish the fact that Moses learned more things in Egypt and perhaps would not have been the same man without the Kemetic teachings. Egypt's Gods are just personifications of different aspects of the One True God and it was on that basis Moses was teaching of a One God Icept. Keep in mind that Kemetic kingdoms existed for centuries and the dates keep getting pushed back. Israelite slavery is but a fraction of the Egyptian timeline and it seems incredibly unfair to demonize the whole of Kemet because of one bad period in time. So the I burns down a period of time in Egypt, why burn down the whole thing. Has the I seen the Jesse Jendah documentary "Runaway Slave" (not just the music video)he travels to Botswana and reasons with the first Bobo camp there and then he travels back to JA and reasons with the Priest on Bobo Hill. Jesse clearly says to the Priest in a question, is it not the wicked pharoh that we burn, but not all pharoh and culture of Egypt and the priest totally agrees; the I has got to see it. We know wickedness can manifest anywhere, but if a wicked man enters our house we don't up and burn the house down, we burn the wicked man out, see it.

"SELASSIE I IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH HE KISSES THE BIBLE...
HE EVEN SAID NO MATTER HOW MUCH TRANSLATION AND WATER DOWN... THE MESSAGE REMAINS THE SAME."

I totally agree, but that message was first developed in Ethiopia, in oral tradition, in traveled to Kemet and became a written tradition, and then Moses wrote it in the Bible and it became the Biblical tradition that has spread all over the world. There is a continuity of tradition culture and Righteousness here that would not exist without every piece of the puzzle, the Bible was founded on Kemetic/Ithiopian culture and without that culture I am sure the message would not be the same; and I feel very confident in thinking His Majesty knew this in its totality.

Prince Hotep
"yes they had majik, but so do Babylon, pre-babylon...well here is wheer all the suspicion arises. who translate all their text? who represent them? who's museums hold their artefacts? whos crown are the same as babylonian crown? what this has to do wit Iraq? could it be that school books lied to u? mm?"

These are the same sources that plagiarized much of the Bible and perverted its teachings in their churches. There are plenty of scholars who translate Kemetic writings and are not of a Christian background. Does the I realize that Christians spent years in Kemet putting plaster over many many inscriptions that contained their same Biblical stories, in hopes that no One would come along and decipher the big secret. That same plaster now removed has been one of the best preserving agents to Kemetic inscriptions, and it is becoming readily obvious that many Biblical stories are the same Ones repackaged from Kemet. And, I never had any school books that taught that!

"KMT was pagan, pagan means vain imagination, that is all it is to it."

Awww come on!? please just look up some on line definitions of the word pagan, "vain imagination" is what the I is gonna call Kemet, please, the I knows that is wrong. and Hotep would then be a pagan word right?

" my lawd are u serious about Moses learning KMT majik, rather than JAH HIM self parting that sea...haven't u read the whole story, didn't JAH put a distinct line between KMTic majik of these sourceres and what Moses showed to pharaoh, witch was because JAH said so?
"

No, Moses put a distinct line between his magic and that of Kemet, he was making a distinction when he wrote the story.

"who ever has the knowledge holds the power and vise versa"

Yes, I agree, and based on that we must trust in ourSelves, and constantly strive to find truth. I don't stop at the Bible and I Know that His Majesty is the fullness of all things.

SELAM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I