Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2812&start_row=1

Black man killing black in SA

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BabyFarI Sent: 5/26/2008 12:05:38 PM

Greetings Ithiopians in the name of the livingI
Qedimawi Sellassie

InI is living in this country that has turned to a blood bath country. It hurt I deeply to see blackman killing one another. Why cant we accept one another as brothers regardless of the country of origin?

Blessed love
Baby FarI
PMB

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/26/2008 3:51:14 PM

blessed love my lawd

man is killing man my lawd, black, white yellow, purple, unjustice because of color, creed or religion or just simple injustice because of the injustice system, like the white supremacy, witch is causing the violence, but evil is just crept in human behavior, either it's evil, either it's R concerning the relations to each other, so unless, the bigest injustice(racism) is discarded and abandoned until the is war, other injustice may come as greed as a psycotic behavior(demonism) it's still not as slick as "divide and conquer" u know, have u seen Congo. Like ROOK say Babylon is siKKK...so Divide and Conquer the oldest trick in the bagage, think about it from Adam and Eve, from Cain to Abel, to Racism, to slavery, to white supremacy, Rwanda, all US and USSR interventions after Korea, so the point is that it's personal, since Yahshua Jes-us Christ, it is personal rasponsibility, since Marcus Garvey and all those pre-1930 prophets Rasponsibilty was for Hebrews to rise up u know, from coronation it's Etiopian wake-up call, the redeemer can't die, so come Emmanuel the 7th, and give the hebrews a warning to drop the X leader, because the R leader is here, u know, Lord of Sabbath, Sabbath is as important as the I faith it-self, Son of God is acting like God, has the I seen a fox begaving a like an alligator, no. it learns from parents what to do... Holy Sabbath is a big part of it my lawd, it's such a big part from Iration, u know even those Mayan people has this Iration structure of 7 days and 6 nights of Iration, so in this Iration InI dwell in the clock of Iration, u know what this mean? 7 day of Iration is the finall change, that is evolutionary change in ones mind my lawd, evolution rising, keep it holy, one has to worry about freeing ones mind from Babylon mis-information, like this guy Negus Amlak, who is puting his faith in historical facts about Sumerians and Babylonians...I mean Sumerians and Babylonians... if Illuminati teach u this at school, one has to trully think closely what is going on here. Has the I them seen the guy Leo Zagami... I don't know if he is more propaganda, but like he says that he was a 33 degree Illuminati, who blew the whistle u know, he talks about there propganda , historical facts have been tampered a lot my lawd, that is Xactly what Vatican did here where I live, the history, fully. African destroyed history. Egypt is destroyd and distorted, history of Israel they can't destroy, how will they conquer, the devil can't write the mystic of Book of lIfe, they can't destroy Hebrews, JAH is looking after this, but they can fool everyone about the Identity of Israel...it's part of the curse, but the point is that if they fool one so BIG and I mean history, the roots are very important my lawd, "unless u don't know where u are coming from, u don't know who u are" curriculum(history mostly, because u can't tamper with science(or maybe, but that's already matrix, too much matrix for mathematics, well physics is actually what is important spiritually as scietific proof) so spirituality is a made-forget and most important spirituality of serving JAH, HIM, the Almighty Irator is a made mis-interpretation, all the neo-platonism and what not, half-truth. Keep the commandments Holy and InI shall overcome,
Babylon can't fool in keeping Babylon Sabbath...or wait, what is Sunday? :)

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Nyam Sent: 5/26/2008 4:09:42 PM

Things are very strange in babylon kingdom,thats why we MUST chant them down 'Igzee'abihier,and Moa Anbesa Ze'imnegede Yehuda will take care of them -I guarantee.

-HOLY MARCUS EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !!!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/27/2008 9:17:36 AM

We betta do more than chant!

-RSK

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/27/2008 10:08:25 AM

blessed love my empress

wat is more? fight them with their own guns? try to live it up using their money? Chant and spread the culture, what more can InI do at this time, it's all up to JAH, now at these brutal times...liberation comes to each One individualy, can't liberate from Babylon using Babylon structures and shitstems. The UN Charter is there, u can talk all u want, till your face turn blue, nothing can come out of it. HIM tryed talking to these people, all we can do is knock on the doors till someone opens it up and chant them down with fyah.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/27/2008 3:41:30 PM

I know that there is much agoin on that is kept secret. Martial law excercises in Mississippi, Arkansas, and Tennessee!

I might chant a Psalm a day, but if they think I'm finna get on a bus, and go to a concentration camp like my name is Anne Frank, dat aint hapn.

I will die for not takin the chip!

-Selah

RSK

Messenger: Nyam Sent: 5/28/2008 4:21:11 PM

With the binghi chant everything has to fall, burn and never rise.
never interfere with there world.When they die it's going to be beetween them,and the lion.Accept how the king wants us to live.We all did something bad back when all the continents were together as one land,it's because of what we did that caused us to live in babylon. Never solve problems with ignerance.~remember it's selassie-I's universe not there's.

HOLY MARCUS EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!!!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 5/30/2008 6:45:32 PM

Blessed Love
What's happening in SA is really shocking and its very sad wa'gwan in such a beautiful n bountiful land. Things have really come to boiling point. There were always probs between foreigners and Black South Africans and now things have come to a head. Xenophobia has long been a part of SA's history and I blame apartheid and colonialism for that. The oppressor's method of divide n rule is the historic root of the tension, pple were isolated n taught other Africans are different. Even among their own tribes there are tensions because of how the state was divided along ethnic lines in Bantustans n urban townships and with so little contact/knowledge of other Africans (bec the education system was so messed up) they are even more averse to foreigners. Added to this are the other evils of apateheid that kept Black South Africans uneducated n poor in the ghetto while other Africans who could read n write came to SA in search of better economic opportunities. I feel that's the root of the friction and its grown into other current issues as foreigners have increased in the country and the cycles of poverty n ignorance continue to grow in other ways in independent SA. Sme say the gvt should've seen this coming and made steps to provide for South Africans, but nothing was done. JAH guide and bring peace to the chaotic situation, its such a special country that does not need to repeat the horrors of the past. As Nelson Mandela said, "never, never, never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another"

Africa Unite, Remember 25 May Always
Rastafari Is.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 5/30/2008 6:48:01 PM

Messenger: Ten Sent: 5/30/2008 6:48:10 PM

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I