Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2786&start_row=11

Black In White Country

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/13/2008 10:37:00 AM

Are you aware of the video showing the police dragging 3 black youths from a vehicle and beating the crap out of them? I think it started circulating the massa media last week.

-RSK

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/13/2008 11:22:57 AM

YES I JUST SEEN IT..ITS TERRIBLE
POLICE IN CANTON BEAT EVERONE THE SAME WAY U SHOULD SEE WAET THEY DID TO A 16 YEAR OLD WHITE KID HERE
JUS FOR BEIN A SUSPECTED GANG MEMBER AND OUT PASS CURFEW THEY AMOST KILLED
HIM
BABYLON IS SIKNIN TOO

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/13/2008 12:34:30 PM

check out the gang abatement act I have posted in a new thread

it gives law enforcement and judges the right to subjectively determine if THEY FILL crimes (even those previously committed and adjudicated before the law) are gang related and impose stiffer penalties and also deny due process procedures guaranteed by the bill of rights

this was passed on september 21, 2007 one day after everybody was singing "We shall overcome" in Jena, LA.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/13/2008 6:53:11 PM

yes i
THEY DEMONSTRATE THIS QUITE OFTEN HERE...

CANTONS G T F GANG TASK FORCE ,SAYS EVERY THING IS GANG RELATED JUST ANOTHER REASON TO BEAT PEOPLE...
DONT GET ME WRONG CANTON NEEDS SOME KIND OF INTERVENTION
BUT BEHAVING WORSE THAN THE GANGS HERE DEF. IS NOT THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEM
BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/14/2008 1:11:00 AM

Only solution is education. I been po righteous teacher for over ten years now and the only solution is teach them roots and culture. Our young people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. They have no knowledge of self. The inner of them has fighting spirit but don't know how to spiritually fight or for what!

-RSK

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/14/2008 10:08:54 AM

ANOTHER PROBLEM IS THIS THO,
I MY SELF HAVE TALKED TO YOUNG PEOPLE IN GANGS FROM HERE,
THEY DONT CARE..ABOUT LIFE
THEY WANT" MONEY SNEAKERS HOES AND WEED "
THEY WILL TELL U "F!@#$ CULTURE"
"GET OUTTA HERE DONT KNOW BODY WANNA HEAR THAT AFRICA SHIT"AND IF THERES A GOD WHY WE ON SECOND STREET? WHY MY BROTHER GET SHOT IN HIS FACE

A LOT OF THEM WONT EVEN TALK OR LISTEN..
THEY TO TUFF FOR THAT,,
IVE REACHED A FEW!!GOD BLESS IT..AND SOME OLDER MEMBERS AT LEAST SEE SELASSIE I IS THE KING..AND RESPECT RASTAFARI BUT CULTURE HERE IS GANG CULTURE CRACK CULTURE CAUSE ULTIMATELY CRACK RUN TINGS HERE}

ON A BIGGER SCALE IF U DONT HAVE SUICIDE DOORS CANDY PAINT ON 26 INCH RIMS AND COME FROM THE SAME STREET AS THEM U CAN FORGET IT..
A "RATED" MEBER FROM SECOND STREET ISNT GONNA TALK TO ANY ONE WHO ISNT RATED...EVEN THE GIRLS THEY SLEEP WITH GOT TO BE "RATED"
AND THEY HAVE TO PUT IN MAD WORK..A GIRL HERE WILL CUT U FAST ..SET U UP TO GET ROBBED ALL DAT..
LIKE EMMANUEL SAY PEOPLE WONT KNOW THEM SELVES TILL THEIR BACKS AGAINST THE WALL THE BACK HAS GONE TRU THE WALL NOW ..
JAH HIM SELF IS GONNA CLEAN CANTON
AND THE YUTES WHO WILL LISTEN WILL EVENTUALLY
HEAR
ITS SAD MORE TIMES IT TAKES A WEEL CHAIR DEATH OR JAIL TO RELIZE
AND SPEAKING OF JAIL OHIO HAS THE MOST PRISONS..
AND MORE BEIN BUILT..

BLESSED

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/14/2008 10:42:53 AM

Better if start younger in schools and in homes before these youths get in the streets. I know you are telling truth because my own son would not lisn but now he reading evating aint nailed down.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/14/2008 12:07:10 PM

YES
SEE MY SON AND NEPHEWS ARE BORN RASTAFARI U KNOW..RAISED IN A FAITH
BUT AT SCHOOL THEY ARE XPOSED AND THAT HAS AFFECTED THEIR BEHAVIOR DRAMATICALLY.
THEY ARENT CLOSE TO ME ANY MORE U KNOW? LIKE THEY WERE
HOPE FULLY AS THEY GROW THEY WILL SEE BOBO SHANTY AS A PERSONAL WAY OUT OF SLAVERY..
ID RATHER MY BLOOD SPILL THEN MY CHILDREN GET CAUGHT UP OUT HERE

Messenger: Ten Sent: 5/15/2008 3:53:24 PM

Blessed love to all Ones of JAH, its been a long time. The title of this post describes I situation perfectly, I'm currently in one of those towns in Italy (JAH!) where u can never be too sure if a fascist might jump on you at nite. They say them developed but they can't treat another like a human being. As Fanon says, 'they r never done philosophizing abt man but they murder men in the street' AND as the Ites reason its true it is EXTREMELY important 2 teach abt racism in schls, its as basic as hygiene. Children need 2 learn how 2 live 2gether 4 the future not 2 continue the racist values of their parents. SELAH, JAH BLESS

Messenger: Nyam Sent: 5/15/2008 4:48:36 PM

The whole world is brutal these days,thats why we MUST chant them down.'Igzee'abihier,Moa Anbesa Ze'imnegede Yehuda will take care of them, I garentee.

selah,
HOLY MARCUS EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!!!

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I