Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2776&start_row=81

monk picture that is claimed to be Haile Selassie I - deception

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/30/2014 9:14:19 PM

I never heard about the tape, that is not surprising.

In regards to your question, this will be a main thread until I stop hearing from people who are fooled by this deception, whether hearing from people around I or on the internet.

Here is more explanation why,

---------------------------------------------
Some day in the future, A group of people might come and say they are in consultations with Haile Selassie I and only they are allowed to see him in his secret place, and then they will come and tell RasTafarI people new things and they will claim Selassie I tell them to tell I and I. I am not speaking about the bredren in the video because he hasn't done such a thing. It is just the fact that many people, not just on this forum but all over, seemed to believe that the picture was Haile Selassie I just based on a picture that is too dark to be able to see the details of the face. So how much more effort would it take to convince people of much more serious things.

So many people never wanted to heed the words of Selassie I from since the beginning. Even the first Man and Woman didn't want to heed. When Selassie I came in old times, He taught people so much greatness and how to Live in the example and direction of the Most High Jah RasTafarI. But soon after Christ was crucified, they disregarded His teachings and come and convince people that they are saved from their sin because Christ was crucified. Even though Selassie I already told I and I how to be saved from sin as it is recorded in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. And what Selassie I taught I and I was not what they claimed, He showed I and I that we are saved from sin by becoming One with the Most High Living Perfect as I and I Father is Perfect.

They just tried to find any excuse to not Live the way of Christ, either because of his resurrection, or the claimed mistranslations of parts they didn't want to accept. And the excuses got worse and worse over the centuries.

Then Selassie I came again in these times. And taught I and I that the way that he told us before is still the way today. And also taught I and I other things that we forgot, that would guide us in these times. And now some people try many ways to make excuses to not Live the way of Selassie I.

I have heard some try to say that his words were mistranslated, so that they could ignore some things that Selassie I say. Others say that since he said this or that to a certain group of people, then we don't have to live by it because it wasn't addressed for us. Or others come as say "where did Selassie I ever say that he is a teacher", they try to imply that Selassie I is not a teacher and the things Selassie I said were not teachings for I and I. And every time that people come and say these things, they want to replace the teachings of Selassie I with their own philosophy. They will pick this a that thing that Selassie I say to join with their philosophy, but disregard any thing that Selassie I say that goes against their philosophy.

So how long until they claim that Selassie I is giving them new teachings and orders and only they are allowed to be in His presence. How long until they try and claim that their own philosophy is what Selassie I is telling us to do.

With the computer video editing technology of today, people could, if they had enough money, make a video that looks like Selassie I is in a room with them and even talking to them.

They would just need to find some old video of Selassie I and pay somebody to use the computer to put Selassie I in a different scene with different people. Or if they had more money they could pay people to make a video of a person of the same size and proportions of Selassie I, that is in a room with them and goes through the movements they want him to do, and then the video editors could use the computer to make it look like the person is Selassie I. All they would need is to use pictures or videos of Selassie I and get as many viewing angles as they can to build the computer model to show Selassie I at all different angles and even different facial expressions to simulate talking.

All it takes to make a video like that look real, is enough time for the video editors to make it look real.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/1/2014 7:42:14 AM

Give thanks for the explanation. I see now how ones could be lead astray. I'l try and find a copy of the tape to share....

Isis brethren

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/1/2014 7:42:22 AM

Forward to 5 minutes

Doesn't even sound like him to I. But then there are ones who may have never / scarcely hear how HIM talks. Especially in the 90s pre-internet age.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/1/2014 11:20:14 PM

LOL, that made I laugh so much. Give Thanks for showing I that. I can't believe somebody could be fooled by that.

When I was listening, I could hear right away that the person speaking was from the Caribbean, and when he said qualify (6:45 - 6:55 on the video), I knew for sure he was Bajan.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/4/2014 3:29:10 PM

^^Haha........ with Rasta fighting other Rasta and claiming 'Them deny the powers of His Majesty"....... Theres a lesson there.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 5/11/2014 12:37:09 PM

Do not worry Idren and Sistren, the Monk is not the Imperor and the Imperor is not the Monk. GIVE ISE FOR SHARING THE VIDEO.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/13/2014 4:23:39 AM

.....The thing to remember is Selassie I lives. Wouldn't surprise I if a picture was to surface

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 5/13/2014 4:25:38 AM

True Word Sound Idren.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/5/2014 11:16:59 AM

Salam,

was it not abba keddus as monk revealed in the heavens Coronation 2011? talking to eritrea with the speech on ''It was Written'' by Stephen Marley and his brother Damian Marley With Capleton, but anyways? was it not the hugest vision i seen abba keddus in a monestary with children. And was it not abba keddus that was on Eri-Tv as a Bahetawi with a green trench coat, bringing seble and bread to the children. Squash the arguement, u talkin to a person who's second most slosest to Kristos abba keddus Qedemawi haile sellassie, actual desendant of the great king. The pictute is no deception, It's Really H.I.M!!!

1 love

Messenger: Ras Yohannes Sent: 8/14/2014 3:36:21 AM

"abba keddus as monk revealed in the heavens Coronation 2011? talking to eritrea with the speech on 'It was Written'"

Are you trying to fool InI?

"the hugest vision i seen abba keddus in a monestary with children."

You're saying you saw the vision?

"abba keddus that was on Eri-Tv as a Bahetawi with a green trench coat, bringing seble and bread to the children."

Any proof for that?

"u talkin to a person who's second most slosest to Kristos abba keddus Qedemawi haile sellassie, actual desendant of the great king"

no narcissism shall enter zion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I