Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2776&start_row=61

monk picture that is claimed to be Haile Selassie I - deception

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: lionmandread Sent: 12/19/2011 2:44:48 PM

After co-editing and staring to publish the booklet 'perfection' by Charlie Yidbra, me is convinced that the holy name 'Ras Tafari' came from the original symbols which I and I in English call 'visual binary' Firie Fya!

So the words Ras Tafari come from the words of his holy name at the beginning...

Haile Selassie I is more modern ofcourse, since he was more recently identified as 'the latest' in the king david bloodline ..........

Ras Tafari everliving.

Give thanks for this blessing and eternal wisdom

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 1/17/2012 10:51:57 PM

TO SPEAK OUT AND SAY TO ALL THAT HAILE SELASSIE I IS STILL ALIVE VIDEO WAS INSPIRING AND SHOWING EVERYONE TO REMEMBER... NOT REMEMBER THE EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I NEVER FORGOTTEN! BUT WHAT IS HERE STILL TO MAKE AN SALVATION COMPLETE SEE? NOW THE IMAGE IS FOR EVERY TO KEEP IN MIND THAT IN CASE THAT MONK IS HAILE SELASSIE I THAN WHO ISN'T? I KNOW/RECOGNIZE THAT I AM H.I.M. AND ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO SAY "I" IS I ALSO SEE,
bless.

Messenger: RAS RUBEN Sent: 5/18/2012 2:04:40 AM

Haile jah king rastafari for good tidings,I n I is new on the site blessed luv my lords

Messenger: RAS RUBEN Sent: 5/18/2012 2:09:02 AM

My king gv thnx for life I'm ras ruben frm South africa,my king I would like to wittness tht pic threw jah power'z cn iman email it for I n i

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 5/22/2012 12:50:23 PM

Greetings in the Light of Salvation from RAS! Jah Ras Tafari.

Yes I, Love Long Live GOD the Almighty. as in Genesis Chapter 6: Verses 3! His Imperial Majesty Shall Be 120 this Year inna 23 of july Born 1892-2012=120 More Proof Of ABBA QIDDUS Haile Selassie I Is Still Alive Comes To Mind "NO DECEPTION"!_! :D CHsure! One Everlasting Jah Blessed Brother Love
For Those Of I Ras Who Say Jah No Monk! Check This:
and For Eboni Yehuda & {Ras ruben frm South africa,my king I would like to wittness tht pic threw jah power'z cn iman email it for I n i}

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/389644_423314134359208_100000418762355_1516756_690049912_n.jpg

Messenger: Jah Bull Sent: 9/28/2012 3:15:08 PM

Me want Everyone Know Jah Rastafari Lives. Seen

Have no doubts.

One Love JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 10/17/2012 3:15:18 PM

In the name of the son, InI know that Haile Selasiie lives. The King was crowned the first but the heirs to the thrown are not Haile Selassie the second, making Ras Tafari, Haile Selassie the first and the last, Alpha and Omega, in spirit and truth hail up the power of the trinity.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/9/2012 2:37:59 PM

Brothers n sistas it's been a long iwa in illusion, now I n I haffe try to free I n I self from illusions. Many claim to know Selassie I yet dem don't. Dem think Selassie I is pleased by deir claim n misinfomation about HIM. Is Selassie a young kid to be pleased by dat? Many people like Iself have never met Selassie I in person but now dem want to claim dem know so much about HIM such dat dem even posses HIM today video in his old flesh, I wonder why? Many people are so much obsessed with de Jesus character of de bible such dat dem are tryin by all means to present Selassie I to be like dat magical character Jesus. Many ones do say dat Selassie I live but I man question to u rasta people is, does he still live in dat flesh we see in photos? How many more people with resembling features are yu gona misidentify as Selassie I in yo effort to prove dat he lives? Do u think Selassie is pleased by mispresentations n misidentifications? What is it realy dat please Selassie I? Is it to claim yu know HIM even when yu know yu don't (in de name of faith) or simply to try doin de good teachings which yu were told he taught. I man opinion is dat HIM does live but in a different flesh n name so many will meet n talk to HIM n not identify HIM because dem are expecting to see dat flesh dem see in de popular images dem carry. Is it not written id de book dat many are afraid to question (bible) dat yu shall not worship no graven image? No disrespect to rasta teachings n elders but history has tought I n I dat no person who ever walked de surface of dis planet existed n remained in one flesh for many thousads years. So I man think many rasta people will wait to see Selassie I in de previous flesh until dem pass flesh without seein dat flesh. Now to my fellow black people I man seh, free up yo selves from ilusions,its been a long iwa in slavery n colonialism. I n I affe stand firm fo I n I liberators live still. I n I liberators are lookin forward to reaping de fruits of black liberation. Selassie I lives, Garvey lives, Luther king lives, Biko lives, Nkrumah lives, Sobukwe lives, de Mau Mau rebels lives, de slave rebels lives, Queen Nyahbinghi lives, Kenyatta Lives n many more of I n I prophets lives but in new names n flesh. Those names n flesh are amongst I n I. Yes I my black brother n sista if yu want to see Christ just look at de mirror n yu will see Christ fo yu youself are de reincarnation of yo own christ so stop lookin to de clouds fo a christ. Stop lookin unto Israel for a son of God fo yu youself is de son or daughter of God. One perfect black love.

Messenger: KhaliRas Sent: 12/8/2012 10:44:10 PM

No I. I am the white emissary to the ruler of the Universe. And his Name is Germawi Quedamawi Negus Neghast Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafari. I will tell you for certain that you can even tell all the locks you want that His Imperial Majesty is not wandering in the Hills of Ethiopia. Our Father is a Direct Descendant from Nibiru, the Mothership that is has a binary orbit with Orb-ship Earth. If His Majesty needed to cruise out he could in a matter of minutes. Dem I ancestas is High tec they could take him back at any time. Just be ready for the next time he comes through, which might be after the Mayan Calender ends. Watch out for HIM! He spits Fire and travels by water! Hail the I

- Ras Khali (Black heart Prince)

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/23/2013 9:10:56 PM

Let me Correct I and I

Haile Selassie I is Jah Almighty without beginning of days and without end of days.

Jah is here and forever is alive in life everlasting.

Jah don't have ancestors. Jah is the Great Ancestor of Humanity.

Our Father is Always Alive JAH ALMIGHTY RASTAFARI HAIL I SELASSIE I

HOLY IMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFAR I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I