Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2776&start_row=101

monk picture that is claimed to be Haile Selassie I - deception

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/24/2015 9:57:16 AM

ps-let us all make a mental note, that God's own throne is a holy and dreadfull thing. Only God himself can sit on this throne, no ordinary man. So if the man child was caught up to God and his throne, even as King David son of Jesse says: Yet I have set my king on Zion my hola mountain, then it means that this child/man/king is JAHOVIA himself having left his throne, born of man and woman, and returns to his throne to watch over His Elect and to give judgement to the nations.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/15/2015 3:34:50 AM

Isaiah chapter 28
16 So the Lord Jahovia says this,
'Now I shall lay a stone in Zion,
a granite stone, a precious corner-stone,
a firm foundation-stone:
no one who relies on this will stumble.

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/9/2016 5:14:42 PM

Selassie I man is a king and prophet, not a monk!

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/18/2016 2:43:23 AM

They can be some truth to this....

It was said the only person who was permitted by the Derg to be with the King in his so-called last days was a Hermit. He said Selassie wanted to end his life as a Monk. Then their is the story of another Monk named Abba Dufar, who was inspired by his dreams and visions to hue multiple rock churches out of the Mountains. He also said within one of his vision that a Bahitawi (Dreadlocks Hermit) carrying a long pointed cross told him to tell the people to "celebrate the coming of the Chosen one." The word Heruy (Herui) means 'Chosen one' in Ethiopic and is equivalent to Heru, the Kemitic god.

Also the culture of Ethiopia is very rich in the ascetic monastery life style as king lalibela was said to be a hermit before he became King.

They are also the Talmud tales (Apocrypha texts/Islamic scriptures) of a demon who ruled in Solomon's place for 40 days while King Solomon wandered the land as a Beggar.

The 40 days Solomon wandered as a Beggar (Monk/Sadhu/Rasta) can symbolize the 40 years absent (disappearance) of HIM (1975-2015), so will 2016 mark his return? Hmm.....

The word Beggar does not mean a homeless person, but a Hermit (Monk) in eastern religions. In Buddhism the word for monk is Bhikkhu literally means "beggar" or "one who lives by alms". Even the Sadhus of India/Nepal are seen as "Beggars".

The Book of Sirach also called Ecclesiasticus has one passage when read in Amaharic says (Sirach 11:5) "Bemeder(On earth) yi wedequ (fallen into tribulation) mekwanent(nobility) bizu nachew (they are many), Zewd (the crown) yeteqidaje (the one who's victorious at the end) Bahitawim ale (is a Bahitawi (monk/hermit).

However all this is just speculations and InI must look within I self for enlightenment.

Their is a saying in Inida that one cannot obtain Samadhi without the help of a guru, and the Rasta eternal Guru is HIM.....

The very first dream I had of HIM was many years ago. In this dream I saw people protesting about something on the streets. Now while walking on the sidewalk I saw an old homeless man dress in a purple shirt coming towards me. As we passed each other I realized he looked similar to the King, so I said, "I know who you are, you're Selassie" and he stop for a minute with his head down and continued walking. However, being persistent as I am I said to him again but this time saying his full name, "I know who you are, You'r Qedamawi Haile Selassie". This time he responded, not by words but in the military posture "at attention". He then took an empty brown paper bag he was holding and made it Levitate between his two hands. Strangely, when he did inhale deeply (pranayama?) his stomach expand simultaneously with the hovering paper bag until it suddenly burst (Popped!) and he quickly went back as he were, walking the streets as a beggar.

Now after having this weird dream I saw this Abba Qidus story on Youtube couple months after the dream. I was like hmmmmm...... This happen 8-9 years ago

Messenger: Jahoshua Imanuel black christ I Sent: 5/28/2016 6:49:42 AM

Father Selassie I is in Zion, upon his throne

Messenger: John Sent: 7/18/2016 12:32:24 PM

I saw him, in mount Zion, very glorious, brighter than the sun shining with all its force

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 12/24/2016 6:47:49 AM

Dis Monk not Selassie I.

Qedamawi Haille Selassie I RASTAFAR-I Iverliving in Our Actions, Our Body, He is The Holy Trinity, the One Love, The Father and The Son, JAH JAH KNOW RASTAFARI

Messenger: Jãhkhãnån Sent: 6/3/2017 6:56:31 AM

Emperor Haile Selassie I lives in flesh.
, according to chapter seven of the book of Daniel, so does Prince Emmanuel Charles Edward.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/5/2017 8:25:41 AM

Messenger: Kushi Kongo Sent: 6/15/2018 4:15:31 AM

Jah live. none can fool I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I