Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2760&start_row=21

rev. jeremiah RIGHT

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 4/30/2008 1:32:39 PM

greetings

the documentation for the AIDS vibe and how the government ordered it is in the book, "Behold a Pale Horse", by william cooper, on pages 445-447

guidance

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 4/30/2008 1:37:36 PM

greetings sistren
i am living in winston-salem and attend WSSU.
we have been heavily involved in campaigning for Obama.
the below is news to me.
when i read it i said...
OH MY !!!!
so heavily involved in work and gettting ready for exams that somehow the info you posted passed right by me.
i had no idea.

give thanks for the information.
guidance
Sis Irijah

"I was through with Barack Obama when he signed a bill in the senate on September 22, 2008 which gives judges the right to incarcerate children and even apply stiffer sentences on preexisting crimes (double jeopardy) if a JUDGE feels that the crime is gang related by the following criteria: 2 or more young people dressed in similar attire, or if two ask a third individual to hang out or walk with them, GANG SOLICITATION!

This law was passed the day after the Jena 6 protest. Mychal Bell was released and returned to juvenile court jurisdiction because they didn't want to utilize this new law with all of the media attention present.

-RSK"

and yes, Obama voted for it!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/30/2008 1:51:28 PM

corrections-September 21, 2007

Juvenile crimes bill

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/30/2008 4:38:33 PM

Obama is controlled by the Illuminati just like Hillary

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/1/2008 4:58:35 AM

blessed heart of love
lawds and empresses

It is hurting I heart to see that white people are so blind and racist. Calling the pastor racist and all those things. Just because the man speaks truth that isn't comfortable to hear, why you close your ears and yell "na na na na" Racism is a mental disorder, caused y miseducation and miso overstanding. And this "I don't want to hear and know" is among people, I guess it goes down to knowing Iself and knowing I, because if one is guided by his mind to think that his mind is him or her, this is what it turn into...call it what you want, but it can only be called single mind thinking, witch ussually is a thinking of a mass(herd) that is developed by the few, to make it a better world for themselfs taking riches for themselfs, giving a cookie for the white man and a whip for the black man. Sick world, from A to Z...from lies to cries.

"ut this is the first time practically the WHOLE world will get to hear just some of it beamed straight into their own living rooms."

Actually the whole world at least the white onelooking into at this pastor as a crazy man...if not saying it in public, but in the living room saying "that ni**** is crazy" That is it, at least it's what the white man thinks.

That is really the NWO agenda, to make world government(world police state) to keep the third world down in missery all the way...and to kill as much people they can, when white people will be in sitting in Gulags only then will they think "something is not Right here"
Divide and Conquer

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I