Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2745&start_row=1

Dreadlocks Problem

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Iya Sent: 4/22/2008 4:37:16 PM

Blessed Love Greetings my Lords and Empresses

As the topic name already says I n I have a problem with I dreadlocks.

I used to have one big lock in the back of my head and i kept it for 3 years now, but some days ago I man get so confused and in a moment of blindness i have done a big mistake, i cut it in two smaller ones.

Now i dont know what to do. I feel that I dread covenant has been desecrated by vanity. But i dont know if cutting my hair to start over again would be right? Or just remember my mistake and let it stay? Because I very much regret it and wish I havent done it, and I dont want to cut anything more..

Give thanks for any advice..

HOTTĄ FYAH BUN BABYWRONG

Messenger: Iya Sent: 4/23/2008 3:28:10 PM

No one deh to provide some help an guidance?

Maybe to some I this problem sound ridiculous but to I its crucial at this moment.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/23/2008 3:41:32 PM

There is a chance that your dreadlock will break easily since you split them. If you consider, you have cut each or most of the hairs that made up that dreadlock numerous times throughout the dreadlock, so you have several small pieces of hair holding them together, which will not be nearly as strong as the long strands of hair that was holding it together before.

I don't think you need to shave it all off. You could either leave the two locks you split as they are and see what happens, or remove them.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ANCIENT LION Sent: 4/23/2008 3:49:47 PM

I agree with Ark I.

The locks might teach the I their own lesson, but I personally wouldnt cut them all off. Dont vex it I, seems like when InI make funny spare moment decisions theres always enough lessons to learn. I wouldnt sweat too hard. Still the ancient and natural man seen?

Ises

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 4/24/2008 5:05:18 PM

bless and greetings
JAH KURIOUS

JUST AND FI WAT ARK SAID AND IF U GONNA GET RID OF UR 2 LOCKS U SHOULD PULL THEM OUT INSTEAD OF CUTTING THEM IVE MADE MISTAKES B4 SO I KNOW AND IT DONT HURT UNLESS U TELL URSELF IT WILL

BLESS JAH KURIOUS

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I