Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2744&start_row=1

Good 2 remember

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/22/2008 12:39:45 PM

Next time you think of using the net as an excuse

"As Solomon says, physical distance cannot be a barrier to love. Likewise, the distances among your respective countries have been abolished by the proximity of your hearts. You have thus been able to speak a single tongue and think with a single mind. We thank Almighty God for enabling us to witness the realization of Our dream in the successful outcome of this historic Conference. " HIM Haile Selassie I

Love and Blessings to all, through the hard work of Ark I, Jah has provided ini of different tongues,different nation different races, a means to come together in inity over lands and seas,all under the Red Gold and Green banner, use it wisely. I say this to all the i them just as i say it to iself.

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/23/2008 10:11:35 AM

Blessed Love RasTafari Kings & Empresses!!!

True word, true word, true word. Behold, RasTafari, behold!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sentiment. It got me all excited!

Love in the house, children of Israel. Soooo bless to touch again, in these days as prophecised. Proof! that our God & keeper does neither sleep nor slumber.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafari.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/23/2008 5:23:36 PM

blessed love lawds and empresses

I hope the quote wasn't directed to I directly, but as the I said it's propouse is for InI to grow, I just said bad things about the net, because it is mis used by a lot of people, it serves as a porpouse for learning, but also as a brainwash tool as both the TV and radio are, also a tool to make people more distant from reality, meaning everything si done online, but recently I started to think, what if it is just the start of a bigger picture, than one doesn't need to go from home, unless to work, one can do all things at home(shoping, entertainment, books etc. both TV and internet provides these things. And a tool for spying on people, but I know that JAH is looking over this forum and this place particulary, because there are nothing that would upset HIM, this internet site is clean, with no commercials, nothing from Babylon, everything here comes from JAH.

By the way I might have gotten vexed because Babylon is getting I out of shape lately, too much, X around and too less R around, can make I a bit vexed.

MY NEXT POST WILL Iplain this claim of I, mind it's only a speculation, only JAH know all things and I can have only these theories, but to I it's very realistic. Maybe I'm just ignorant, and all of the I know more than I know and I'm just making some factless asumptions.

By the way, I have a theory that, InI as Idren of HIM, could have spoke telepathically, at least I heard yogis do it, so since it's given to Man, One just have to be Spiritually developed to do it and who where more developed than the orginal Idren of HIM, onto who everything where told, Xcept for once the serpenth confused into duality thinking, I hope I'm not insulting the ones that are have somekind similar powers and I'm jsut talking on the terms that Ones and Ones already know long time ago... so I theory is based
on what I have seen in the relationship between Man and a Wombman, that women often communicates with her man in a way differnet level of communication that man doesn't overstand what she is telling, not that she has telephatic skill what so ever, but she is communicating on a sertain level of body language and different words and since male and female are both parts of a Human, just like Cannabis(just a manifestation of reality of JAH creation nothing more), mail for the strenght, female for the mystic powers, beauty and are both needed for the porpouse of life creating, but only female has the ability to produce the fertile seeds. Both are made by JAH, so since both sides of the Man, connects, meaning if one's man isn't a singularity, since one body, mind and soul isn't ONE under the guidance of the soul, the One, JAH Ras Tafar I, ussually if the man is not One with himself, he won't be One with his other half.
How do we know our body is sick or is needing something? We feel body signals, since Man needs both spirituall and physicall meal, he has the need for food and the truth, meal in sence of food can be too many, because carnal body is just something that InI need for HIM to dwell in, it is not something InI should worship.(I mean not in vatican sence I mean our own bodies, because I feel as if the submission to the lusts of our body, the addictions and to fullfiling those bodily desires that goes against the Spirituality and conscience, is of the nature when human is worshiping satan)

So this goes back to internet, we will speak One language, the language of God, remmember the Building of Babel, Babylon trying to unify the world to build it again, but remmember what JAH did?

Love is the answer

Bless the Royal family, the true ONE.

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/24/2008 5:46:38 AM

Give thanks for the reasoning, Honourable. I found that extremely interesting, especially the part about the duty to sustain the vessel, but not to worship it. In fact, I said I would come back to that again, when I have a hot drink and I'll ights it more closely. It was bless.

I doubt that Honourable Ras KebreAb was directing that at thee I, although I have not seen the reasonings you referred to making. But, nuff of InI have criticised the internet, for good reason. The theory thee I has is very close to my overall theory of the internet. It's just that Matrix syndrome without the plug in the back of the head (for now...), but I thoroughly agree with you about the encouragement of people to live online and essentially never to have to leave their homes. What thee I is saying is evidenced in fact. I have referred sometime ago to a new online gaming website called 2nd Life or something like that. I mean, they SELL virtual real estate on there. People design their alter egos, ye know like the Sims... I read an article of the first couple that got married on there and had never met in real life, until AFTER they were wed. LMAO. Fire on Rome. But, literally what thee I is saying is happening. There are many criticisms that the internet has to bear, but as with anything on an individual level, it is the INTENTION that counts. Which, I know that thee I knows.

I think also that Ras KebreAb maybe feels the same sometime, like... ye know... hate the folly that can be involved with the internet, even on this site where some mad people run through for one reason or another... I think his quote was to reassure those of us who, through our integrity, can sometimes feel funny about involving ourselves via such a cynical tool. I think it was a reassurance that with the Right intention, InI are blessed and ratified by the words of the Most High, Selassie I.

Again, give thanks for reasoning. Where did thee I say thee was from again? Estonia or something? Please, remind I.

RasTafari love and guidance. Menen I Selassie I.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/24/2008 8:37:37 AM

It is so wonderful to be able to say something and be overstood so well.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/24/2008 9:23:45 AM

blessed love lawds and empresses

give thanks for the reasoning Yaa and give thanks for the quote Ras Kebre.

I'm from Lithuania, but the I where close, but not so close if the I had said Latvia, people get mixed up on that...because Estonians are nordic like the Finish.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I