Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2680&start_row=31

White slaves

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/22/2008 1:08:22 PM

blessed love my lawd ROOK
I feel the I, Black Supremacy and Ras Tafar I changed I a lot, it changes InI especially those with a lot of flaws, I have a lot to go, but still I give thanks for everything JAH Ras Tafar I shows and gives InI, give thanks for Emmanuel I for showing the light. I have heard that a lot of shottas are saved thru the ways EABIC and Ras Tafar I in general ofcourse, but especially Bobo. Personally I think a lot of things come from frustration, frustration of not getting no answers, to the most important questions in life and no one to provide them especially for the ghetto youths, but what Ras Tafar I does it helps to answer those questions, that's why Ras Tafar I is the way for the lost sheep and for all sheep of HIM.

Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa
Yes I
I am thinking to go to London, but not as a trod(a trod would be in I plans), but to make a trod I don't have the finances to go to London for a trod, besides no one knows I there, I can't just knock on the door one day at the House of Nyabinghi uninvited.
If I would go to London it would be to work, I'm considering the tought for half a year now, I'm studying right now, I need to get a job, but I can't imagine any employer that would employ I here, a guy with a turban, but that is still not the only reason of I consideration of going or staying. Other is spiritual.
If I would go it would be blessed because of the presense of Ras Tafar I there and if I would go I think that I would stay there for longer at least a year or so, but I don't know if I would be willing to go back, but I'm thinking wether I should leave or not, because I think I could use the knowledge the Ras Tafar I gives and start to educate people here at least try to do it, but it would be hard to tell racist people that God is black, I guess the first thing would be to re-learn the concept of God, so I started to write an essay or a booklet, I don't know still what it is, concerning what is God, who is Ras Tafar I and all those things in I mother tongue, because people here and in Eastern Europe in general think that rastaman means "a person who smokes marijuana" no more and no less, that is it.
I will finish the thing I'm writing and I will pass it on to people, maybe this would work, it would be JAH works, but I doubt that people would listen, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house; I'm not calling myself a prophet, but the I know what I mean.
So I'm asking JAH to show I guidance what should I do.

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/23/2008 7:27:23 AM

Love and Ises

Bro Rook, I was running out of time the last time, but I will try to speak about your points.

"Hanging with the homies" was not meant to offend, but rather quite simply as I said it. Hanging out with friends is not any negative. And I know people from different backrounds and just at the moment I meet many different people. When i sit and reason with them I won't expect the same manners as among I n I. In a way it's like Christ went to eat with so called sinners, because it's the sick who need the doctor. And those who said they are so clean and were not willing to eat with those sinners, in Christ's times it were the Pharasees, they were the real sinners. Or like Christ's teaching about the Pharasee and the Sinner who both went praying. And the Sinner was ashamed and just asked and prayed for forgiveness and strength. And the Pharasee gave thanks for not being like the man over there who was a sinner. And Christ said the sinner reached forgiveness that day, and the one who was sure of his own righteousness did not. Because he who raises himself will be mashed down.
This we should never forget.

Even when you are sitting around with Idren and you use those words, that might be no problem if nobody feels offended. But on the www you must always remember this is open to EVERYBODY to see what is RastafarI representing here. Unfortunately all of us can forget this from time to time.

You say you respect those who respect you. Although Christ might say, aren't the Pharasees doing the same, loving those who love them? But yes I still agree with you, as it is very human. But maybe I like it more the way Malcolm put it: We are peaceful with those who are peaceful with us.
But yes, I won't tell any man about how to be, because I don't know what that man went through. And especially right now I'm among people who went through so much and it made many of them hard and tuff, and it made some crazy. But I must give them love overstanding an open ear and a helping hand as far as possible, Because they are near to giving up. And when I'm sitting among them I don't come telling them you must not do that and you must not do that.
You might think that certain places in america make manners ruff. But then hear about places called Nigeria, Liberia, Siera Leone, or Dafur. I'm amongst people from there every day and I do my best to give them at least some comfort. And I could never rebuke them for who they are because that's through what they went. But what they tell me is that they would love to get out of this ruffness and that way of life.
But yes I agree, humble does not mean soft. But it does mean Royal manners.

I hear you Bro Hotep. It's like Turbulence said, I could have been one of the mos notorious, but I was saved by the King and his grace is so glorious. I know different people go through different experiences and need different ways to express themselves. That's why I'm not one of those who condemn Hip Hop or what is called Gangsta Rap or those ruff Sizzla tunes (except those with explicit sexual content), because it reflects the situation. And even though I know that the East West tension was a typical COINTELPRO tactic, although Tupac did not seem to be aware of that, I still say Hit Em Up because in it's core it's directed at the system that is responsible for the misery. As Jr Gong said, the Ghetto Youth's feet might be dirty but his heart is much cleaner.

You mean you are thinking to go to London for a visit, right? Well London was just an example, and although it gave me much and always gives me much, there is right and wrong too.
When I arrived there for my first time nobody knew me I was a stranger. But I was recieved with love because love was what I brought. I was welcomed in the congregation and in private homes among their families. This is what I learned of Nyahbinghi in London, that's all I can speak off. But I give thanks for it. And when I came again it was still love and family vibes again. And this will be always my feelings.

Maybe it would be better to translate His Majesty's words into your language than to write down your personal Ipinions. Although I believe the best way for translations is always the closest, and as you don't read amharinya the english version is the closest in your and most of our cases, sometimes it's necessary to make it readable for those who really don't speak any english.

Seven Words of Love
JAH is Love let us all Love
Selah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/23/2008 10:04:55 AM

Hail Selassie I first... love & ises,

I really sight what the Honourable Bro. Anbesa is getting at here. I think that when a One is in process of cleansing, or hearing the voice within InI, RasTafari... it is very important to honour the process, not take it for granted, endorse livity and sweep out inside the gates (to put it metaphorically). So in relation to people who InI chill with and what not... while in thee I elevation it is important to define barriers and seek to stay among the righteous. If there are not enough of the Righteous around, then I love what the Daughter said when she suggested that oftentimes it is blessed to retreat to isolation (in some form). Then, like the Brother is saying, it does not mean to hate and condemn everybody around because compassion is a cornerstone of InI livity. But sometimes that time out, that break from the norm, the isolation and soaking up of the blessings that come with a focus on I RasTafari Self means that once InI are built up and ready, we can re-enter our familiar situation with a grace, a force, and a power that can shake Rome.

But it is harsh and difficult to remain in the shitstem pattern while receiving InI igher ights. The current becomes muddled, confused, contaminated by all the other forces and dis-ease that fly around the shituations. Even of our most beloved ones, the nearest and dearest... all of their pain and sorrow and anxiety becomes something we can pick up, right along with good vibrations. So, solitude can be hard, but it is a blessing and there is reward.

Prince Hotep, thee I is a prophet... yes I know what thee I mean. Stay royally blessed... more life, strength and blessing.

RasTa God.

Messenger: Khu-Ra-El Sent: 4/25/2008 7:20:58 AM

this different own dreams and avowals are nice and a step into the right direction, if the action is following thereafter, otherwise theyīre are only excuses and this is a invalid confession.

hotep, black supremacy has nothing to do with the black truth (there are enough of the own conceptions, I speak about the black supremacy, the teachings of H.I.M.).
also charles edwards was once learning from the black supremacy of H.I.M., or do you think H.I.M. was learning from charles edwards, you see?
wheather you donīt read my post or you donīt want a reasoning.
and again half of what you write is about cirifader, it is not important if he is this or that!, if he is going to far he has to take the consequences and it also depends on how to stand for something, if I lead somebody into temptation, not everytime an attack is coming, because itīs evil, many times itīs coming for the wrong representation of things.

rook
who is dissing you? the Divine, H.I.M.? his children?
and what are you writing about, wich fyah simple?
to whom? to me? i donīt think so

youīre not possessing any fyah, but you tried to use it without respect and now you see what happened.
no fyah, no power, no sound.
if you wouldnīt go away we could work on it, i hope youīre still reading it, but if you canīt conquer, then stay with your decision.
ghettoman? is this your excuse for your behavior? i think you donīt know about the live of a ghettoman. educate yourself, start to learn from the black supremacy that H.I.M. is teaching us.

as a RasTafarian you have to represent, to fullfill as son or daughter the task of the Most High, by His will.

as a RasTafarian you have to speak the truth and you must not make friends because of any reason, but you have brothers and sisters and this is a different way of behavior to each other and to all others, itīs the divine. as RasTafarian youīre not chillin, but come togehter to praise, chant and reasoning, when youīre going out of the congregation you have to fullfill your tasks, can you overstand what i mean therewith?

many have great names and are kings and queens emperors and empresses, priests, prophets and so on, but are representing themselfes bad, many represent themselfes as lol kings and queens, emperor and empress? (i take this example because we are reasoning about it and to see the teaching directly) many that are having titles and then represent such a behavior, should reconsider certain things. as priest you have to know what you are doing and also as a prophet, but first of all as a RasTafarian. i have never seen H.I.M. and Itege Menen in this representation, that they were scoffing or laughing at, wheather in public nor private, because itīs not in Their character.
and there are also too many words used, wich the real meaning and power is not yet realized, not the handling, or how i come into this position....
like for example, fyah, black supremacy, royal family....

woman it really doesnīt help if iīm saying not the truth bacause of a friendship to somebody and come into injustice through that. this behavior is taking him the chance to realise, to change and to grow.

hidden mockery and scoff stays mockery and scoff. hidden evil thoughts to the family, stay disrespect, and specially fyahIdrens can overstand and see in terms of the bible.
in this way i give you something to think about:

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Khu-Ra-El

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/25/2008 8:45:57 AM

isnt that somethin..LOL
I MUST HAVE FELT MY NAME WAS BEING SAID SOME WHERE
AND WHEN I CLIK ON THE FORUM I WAS ALREADY SIGHNED IN, AND I NEVER TELL A COMPUTER TO REMEBER MY PASSW WORD..
INTERNET ARGUIN ,IS SOMETHING I CANT DEAL WITH I DONT LIKE TO FEEL, FRUSTRATE OR GET ROWED UP AT SOMEONE I CANT SEE..INTENTIANALLY PUSHING BUTTONS
I LIKE TO FEEL AT PEACE.
ANY WAY IT SEEMS KHU RA EL IS TRYING TO DEFICATE ON MY CHARACTER MY SPIRIT ...LISTEN DONT TELL PEOPLE TO BE HUMBLE WHEN U KEEP ANTAGONISING THEM
U HAVE IT MIXED UP THINGS U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT..
U ACT AS IF KING HOTEP WAS CONFESSING IN THE MOVIE 1984..
LOL LIKE HE COMITTED TREASON..
HE HAS NOTHIN TO CONFESS
ACCEPT THE BLACK CHRIST KING IMMANUEL IS THE SAME GOD HE ALWAYS HAS BEEN..OUR PRESIDENT GOD AND KING
JUST AS HIS MAJESTY IS THE SAME GOD HE HAS ALWAYS JUST AS MARCUS IS THE GREATEST PROPHET BORN OF A WOMAN..
U ARE VERY MUCH MORE ARROGANT THAN I THOUGHT, TELLIN PEOPLE WHICH FIRE THY POSESS.
SO I LOST MY TEMPER A COULPLE OF TIMES ABOUT NASTYNESS,THAT DOENST CONSTITUTE DENOUNCIN THAT I AM A BOBO OR LOSIN ANY FIRE
I SAID I WASNT A PREIST I NEVER SAID I WASNT A BOBO.WHAT MAKES U A BOBO
SEE THE CONSTITUTION I POSTED IT A WHILE BACK..ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IS RECOGNIZIN OUR WORTHY FOUNDER LEADER PRESIDENT GOD AND KING
AS FAR AS THE GHETTO THING GOES ,HOW DO U TELL A PERSON ABOUT WHERE THEY LIVE LOL.? BY THE WAY EVERY RASTAMAN I KNOW COME FROM THE GHETTO..
WHO WALK EVERY DAY TRU GREENWHICH FARM A NEXT ONE TIVOLI AND SELL DEM BROOM..AND JUST AS I GET HERE
THEY ARE RESPECTED BY POLICE AND BAD MAN .ALIKE
GHETTO WAS NOT SOMETHING I USED AS AN EXCUSE FOR BEHAVIOR BUT I STILL SAY..

PREASSURE BUSS PIPES

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/25/2008 10:36:48 AM

SEE THE CONSTITUTION

Messenger: Khu-Ra-El Sent: 4/28/2008 3:12:13 PM

we RasTafarians have no interest in a lol king, a son of the big whore babylon (who is drinking the blood of the saints) and from the fallen angel satan (who tries to fudge the truth of H.I.M.). so i have only one message to all lol kings and queens:

keep cool babylon, you know what you were doing.

Khu-Ra-El

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/28/2008 3:17:19 PM

??????????????

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/28/2008 3:52:29 PM

"we RasTafarians" yeah right...

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/28/2008 8:42:09 PM

GIVE JAH THE PRAISES

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I