Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2665&start_row=11

paul SAUL APOSTLE OF HIM SELF???

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 3/19/2008 2:17:36 PM

that is not only thing that fooled the people, the whole "GOD up sitting in the sky" thing made people feel very far from GOD as GOD was something Xternal rather then I(n)TERNAL, like Hon. Priest Teddy put it in Is children memories, that child would play mind games wit GOD when doing smth bad you think that "GOD definetely didn't saw that", when the real reason behind those games he plays, these silly games, is since he is silly himself because he is young, I remmmember that I did it like this and later on, GOD becomes something that you don't know, something outside of your bussiness, something you have to face later on and when facing it you will tell HIM Xcuses for your actions and HE will listen, because those Xcuses are the same fooled mind the same mind that tought you how to fool GOD being a kid, while actually GOD is what it is all about.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 3/22/2008 9:56:43 AM

Ises and Love

Long time I did not write here, partly because I feel I need to let His Imperial Majesty My God and King speak more than I myself should do.

According to this, I won't disscuss, I won't argue, I won't fight. What I will do is, I let the Words of His Majesty stand as they are.

" As Saint Paul said: "Where specific law exists, try according to the law, where there exists no code of law, try according to your conscience." "

" The Apostle Paul says: "The wisdom of this world is foolishness with God" "

" Those of us who need to know ourselves should read the message of St Paul in Corinthians, Chapter 4, verses one to six. "

" It is authentic that the Ethiopian Saint Tekle Haimanot was Christ's disciple whom, by observing St. Paul's remark, "who shall separate Us from the love of Christ? afflication or anguish or persecution or hunger or nakedness ..... ?", fulfilled his divine duties, made and rendered several sacrifices and services. "

" To you We give the message of St. Paul: "Who looks back, having once put his hand to the plough?" "

And now maybe the most detailed statement of His Majesty about Paul:

Dr. Hoffman: Your Imperial Majesty, how does it seem to you the Apostle Paul meant by the statement, Faith works by love?

H.I.M.:What St. Paul said here is not a mistaken statement. You all know what St. Paul was and what kind of work he was engaged in before his conversion. Later on, after his conversion he had faith and love, and if he had not had that he would not have taught people this in his epistles. Neither love nor faith are separable from each other.
An elaboration of this is Paul's exposition in one of his Epistles which speak of love and faith. Without love all of our human efforts in the sight of God can be useless. He loved us and on our behalf He was given as a ransom, and it was because of love and His love for us that He accomplished the act of love.

All this quotations can be found in this site's "RasTafari Word" section by searching "Paul" in the "Search JAH Word" function.

Selah

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/22/2008 6:42:27 PM

BLESSED GIVE THANKS FOR YOUE REASONIN

IT REMINDS ME OF REVELATION WHEN JON WROTE THE CHURCHES
HE SAID BLESSED YOUVE DONE THIS AND THIS AND THAT GOOD GOOD GOOD
BUT THIS I HAVE AGAINST U
AND HE WILL DO PAUL THE SAME U HAVE DONE THIS AND THAT GOOD GOOD
BUT THIS I HAVE AGAINST U
U ....

THEY R ASKIN HIS MAJESTY ABOUT A STATEMENT AND OR STATEMENTS MADE BY PAUL I STILL DONT SEE THE SIGNIFICANCE IN THIS,
REMEMBER
THE STUDENTS SELASSIE I HAND PIK DISS HIM AND TURN ON HIM
PAUL WAS JUST LIKE THOSE STUDENTS
HE TOOK THE GOSPELS OF THE REAL APOSTLES WHO WERE ACTUALLY DECIPILES
PUT HIS SPIN ON IT MIXED WORDS OF TRUTH WITH BLASPHEMOUS LIES
THE WORDS SELASSIE I IS RECITIN ARE TRUTH BUT THEY R COMMON SENCE TRUTHS The Apostle Paul says: "The wisdom of this world is foolishness with God"
As Saint Paul said: "Where specific law exists, try according to the law, where there exists no code of law, try according to your conscience." " THAT SIMPLY MEANS SENCE WE ALL KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG INOUR CONCIOUS AND HEARTS JUST DO RIGHT AND WED BE FULLFILLIN THE LAW
IT DONT MEAN BE LAWLESS AND LIVE ON A ENDLESS GRACE PERIOD
NO ONE ASKED HIS MAJESTY HOW HE FEELS ABOUT THE PAUL I KNOW
HOW HE SKIPPED BEIN MARTYRED BY YELLING IM A ROMAN CITIZEN OR HOW
ONLY A FEW APOSTLES EVER TRUST HIM AND EVENTUALLY RETURNED TO THE ORIGINAL DECIPLES
ASK H.I.M WHAT HE FEELS ABOUT THE WHOLE OF ASIA TURNIN ON PAUL BECAUSE HE WAS FALSE
HIS MAJESTY IS GOD AND HE KNOWS THE TRUTH BEHIND EVRYONE
HE LOVES TO TAKE THE GOOD IN ALL OF US
HE IS GOD
INI ARE HIS CHILDREN
LOVE

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 3/23/2008 6:32:26 AM

Love

Well my Brother, I know that one is free to believe and there is always enuff space for interpretation. I know that because I myself used to do this, and as I believe, in a way I still do it on certain topics as no human being is completely free from that.

But I feel no negative sound in none of the statements in which HIM ever mentioned Paul. Although I used to argue like you. But I came to the point when I asked myself why am I putting so much energy into that. I mean, into trying and wanting to find something negative about every single word Paul says. And why am I not seeking to find a positive foundation in everything he says? At least in so far I should trust in HIM statements. Yes sometimes he speakes in parables, but he never lies or fools the people for he loves to teach us truth and rights.

Now you say, well some of Paul's statements are ok (like those RASTAFARI quoted) but others are evil and so on. I hope I have understood that right, and am not misinterpreting that now my Brother. But then you remember that no Bad Tree can bring forth good Fruit, isn't it? And as I said, to me it does not sound as if His Majesty was speaking about a Bad Tree in those quotations, you think?

That does not mean that I agree with everything paul says. I try to find some positive in all of it, but I have to admit it is really hard from time to time and often i can't agree. But you know what, I also do not agree with everything Bob Marley said and did, and still I would call him a good tree.

Now you might ask, what strange comparison is this? Maybe here lies our difference in aproach. To me Paul is of no more importance than the other early Christians and foundation members. And the fact that his words are preserved in the bible don't change that. He is a Brother, that does not yet mean he is an Authority. I do not have to agree with everything, but I owe it to myself to at least try to find and take the good and positive out of everything.

HAILE SELASSIE FIRST
Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/23/2008 9:46:03 AM

Yehyah, you said
----------------------
Now you say, well some of Paul's statements are ok (like those RASTAFARI quoted) but others are evil and so on. I hope I have understood that right, and am not misinterpreting that now my Brother. But then you remember that no Bad Tree can bring forth good Fruit, isn't it? And as I said, to me it does not sound as if His Majesty was speaking about a Bad Tree in those quotations, you think?
----------------------

But if you check the scripture,

---------------------------
Matthew 7
[15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
[16] Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
[17] Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
[18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
[19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
[20] Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
---------------------------

There is more to that scripture than you are reasoning. Because if you consider the first line, "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

If an evil person can't say righteous things, then how would it ever be possible for a wolf to come in sheep's clothing. They would always be recognized because anything they say would be evil, because they couldn't say any good. And if I and I just look at people we meet from time to time. There are some people who for the most part good, but deal with some evil things, and others that are for the most part evil, but deal with some good thing. The evil can bring forth an illusion and copy the things that are good and present them as if the good things are from them. And the evil can also do good things for certain people. As Selassie I said in old times:

Matthew 7
[11] If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

I don't sight Paul as evil, because a lot of what he says is good. but some things he said were from his own imagination and not from Jah. As I mentioned in I previous reasoning, in the end of all his reasonings, he finally revealed that anybody that sins is not free, but is a slave to sin. And also by other things he finally said, he shows that the acceptable live in righteousness. But by spending most of his time not saying that, he has fooled so many people into thinking that they don't have to worry too much about the things they do, because all they need to do is ask forgiveness and they are saved. So many interpret his words that way, I think their main problem is that they don't hold Christ words as the highest, so instead of considering the teachings of Christ when looking at Paul's words, they look at Paul's words and go back to the old excuses they always had. It is much easier to do this because it is a much wider road.

When Paul was speaking saying that men shouldn't let their hair grow long, he said

1 Corinthians 11
[16] But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.

So he was showing that if a man comes to argue with him about that, it is not a custom of the churches of God. So by this I sight that he was saying that, that was his opinion and not a rule or custom of the church. But if you check his words about locks, in a way he is right by saying long hair is a shame. It is not that I and I who grow our locks should be ashamed(although it seems that Paul himself thinks it is a shame), but the people around us will look at it as a shame. I and I who are locks man experience that regularily by the reaction of some people to I and I Hola Consecration.

When you check the scriptures,

John 1
[45] Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.
[46] And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.

People went so far from the way Mosed taught them that instead of looking at the Nazarites as Hola people, they look at them as a shame and that nothing good can come from them.

In a wicked world, good is a shame and wickedness is praised.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 3/23/2008 12:14:54 PM

Complete Bible of Ethiopia, edited by Haile Selassie I, during the 50's:

Gen., Ex., Lev., Num., Deut.,Josh.,Jdg., Ruth, 1 and 2 Sam., 1 and 2 Kgs., 1 and 2 Chron. Jub., En., Ez., Neh., Ez. Apoc., 1 Esd., Tob., Jud., Est., 1, 2 and 3 Macc., Job, Ps., Prov. Tägsas, Wisd., Eccles., Song, Ecclus., Isa., Jer., Bar., Lam., Ezek., Dan., Hos., Am., Mic.. Joel, Ob., Jonah, Nah., Hab., Zeph., Hag., Zech., Mal., Mt., Mk., Lk., Jn., Ac., Rom., 1 and 2 Cor., Gal., Eph., Phil., Col., 1 and 2 Th., 1 and 2 Tim., Tit., Phm., Heb., 1 and 2 Pet. 1, 2 and 3 Jn., Jas., Jude, Rev.

81 Books. Each Book is canonical, each is Holy; no Book is partially Holy, nor partially canonical: 81 Books, not 80 and half.

(not my words)

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/23/2008 1:09:05 PM

blessed love
LIKE I SAID BEFORE I MIGHT HAVE COME ON A LIL STRONG
IN MY STUDYING
BUT I PROMISE
I AM NOT LOOKING STUDYIN JUST TO PROVE NEGATIVE IN PAUL
I WANTED TRUTH
WHEN A FEW RED FLAGS WENT UP CONCERNIN HIM
MY FAITH AND WORKS REVOLVE AROUND JAH AND MY EXTRACARICULAR PAULINE STUDY IS SECONDARY AND TRIVIAL
I HAVE NEVER REALLY ARGUED THIS WITH ANT ONE AT THE END OF THE DAY
ULTIMATELY WHAT MATTERS IS PRAYER TIMES, CREE, PSLAM READIN AND HOLDIN 1,2..U KNOW ..E A B I C

TODAY IS ALSO THE EABICWOMANS LIBERATION LEAGE ANNIVERSARY
CELERATION

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/23/2008 2:13:26 PM

Blessed. I love the reasoning. The books of the Bibles, put together, are the history of faith... as well as the prophecies of the future of faith. The Bible is another great history book, a pivotal literature around which we are instructed by the Majesty to study. All the best history books are a concise collection of a variety of authentic perspectives where, read in hindsight by the history reader, go together to give the reader a well rounded picture of a (his)story. It always remains for the student to digest.

Knowing His Majesty, as InI do, I don't know HIM edition to be another book of propoganda for an alternative agenda. I would consider HIM edition is the most concise account of the faith of Israel. As the Iemples are saying, like it or not this includes a look at Paul and his letters to just about anybody who would listen at the time. The books are practically chronological, in a sense. So, the prophecies of old would not be evidenced as fulfilled if we don't also have these letters at the dawn of the New Testament.

As a lifelong (iternal life, may I add... asim) member of Israel... I value the books that still show me the way of the world today. The Bible has remained a handbook for the redemption of Israel, regardless of its falling into different hands... anyway, that has been part of the guarantee of proliferation of the information, from that time til this. If the vatican never got it, it would never have gone to King James, which in turn meant it was translated to English and mass marketed... so that in this time we can still get out hands on it, everywhere in the world to where InI have been scattered abroad.

Overstanding Paul is to have a real handle over the basis of intention of the X world today, the Roman cultural empire, the illuminati world, hellenists, etc etc... very important. In these days of revelation, one can use Paul to figure out the methods that have been, and are still being used to sweet talk InI out of our inheritance. Satan knows he's going down and he is looking for numbers that will serve him his heaven, while in hell.

The books of the damned remain holy for the holy, due to the wisdom... like a treasure map with magic ink, only visible to the chosen... or something... know what I mean?

Yes I. Selassie I lives.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I