Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2651&start_row=11

how come it look like more whiteskin people live in South Africa?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/2/2008 1:55:39 PM

How come it look like more whiteskin people live in South Africa? THE GENEVA CONVENTION!

WATCH SARAFINA (White policeman refers to South Africa as "my country")

WATCH "Through the Eyes of No Return"

WATCH "Cry Freedom"

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/3/2008 6:43:35 AM

Love

dirtyd
racism against whites?

Really, I do not often quote Mutabaruka. But now I remember about one line which really fits, as I think.

IF I SAY BLACK, DO YOU FEEL IT'S AN ATTACK?!

I believe those good people about that you speak won't feel offended, if they are really good. And that's how we can and should test ourselves: when do we feel offended? And do we have a reason for that?

I would also believe, that no-one who says AFRIKA FOR THE AFRIKANS means to wipe out all white man woman children from Afrikan soil. And at least I hope all who know and are students of Our King will not mean that. But I believe it should be overstood as meaning that: white power in the hands of whites, and Afrikan power in the hands of Afrikans, as the BPP expressed it.
And isn't that very just and logical? I believe no-one has something against GOOD people around, regardless of race. And good people do not go into another man's house and try to take over, whether by force or economical means. Wouldn't you say?

Haile Selassie FIRST
Selah

Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 4/8/2008 12:58:12 AM

when I wrote that there were more comments than 2.there were a couple that were speaking about getting white people out of africa,now they are gone.If i remember ,there were at least 10 comments on the subject.It just seems that i'm pissing everyone off on this site.And no I don't ''feel attack'',I feel welcome and good to hear Black as you qouted.I wish those other messeges were still on here so I could tell you exactly what I read in a couple of them.It just made me feel like some people have a natural anger for white people.And I totally understand why,and I know what it feels like to be wrongly judged for being a white dread right off the bat before I even say hello to someone.its just that I feel hurt a little when I read things like that,and for some reason felt like talking about a white friend of mine that lives there that dosn't need to be ''removed''.Maybe I'll lay off of this site so I don't offend anyone,because thats the last thing I would want to do.what do you think?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/8/2008 11:58:08 AM

I didn't delete any messages from this subject. Maybe it was another subject that you saw all those comments you are referring to.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/8/2008 1:04:03 PM

Blessed love,

I've just noticed how this always seems to happen. A sistren of mine and I were reasoning last night and talking about the concept of staying in one place for long enough and seeing how the same, and different types of people come and go. There is a value in movement, also one in stillness. But, it's nice to have been on this site for a little while and i'm starting to notice the cycle of this type of thing happening. Interesing.

Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 4/15/2008 10:31:06 AM

when I was speaking of racism against whites in general,I was reffering to message number two that was talking bout ''whites will just not up and leave'',also number 6 talkin bout the kkk state that are white land owners,theres probly a couple more but I didn't feel like reading much more,I got spliffs to chief,and work to do.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I