Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2644&start_row=1

Nick1234

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 3/5/2008 4:59:09 PM

Hey this is Eleazer1234 I signed in on a different computer so I and I chose a new name for this computer that I am using. My other laptop computer may be breaking down as it has a blue screen error saying IRQL less than equal. I and I do not now what is causing this error but I and I have read online that many different things can be the cause of this error. So for now I and I am using a PC computer and have a different username because I and I haven't logged off of Eleazer1234 on my laptop computer. Yesterday there was a big thunderstorm with lots of lightning. I and I think that my other laptop's power cable may have been surged with electricity because the power cable was making a weird electrical sound. I and I must always appreciate the power of JAH, especially the natural world.

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 3/6/2008 7:23:02 PM

In a strange twist of fate my laptop computer seems to be working and not shutting down with the Blue Screen Error. Unfortunantly, my power cord to the laptop seems to have been surged during the thunderstorm. The power cord's green light will not come on and it makes a strange beeping noise. The noise is quiet but it is a constant beep beep beep beep beep. I and I think it might have been from the strong thunderstorm.

Haile Selassie I

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I