Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2627&start_row=1

Preparation for ProCreation

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/24/2008 12:03:29 AM

10 Most Luxurious Boracay Hotels Part 2
Good Quality cheap nhl youth jerseys from china free shipping Wholesale Center http://www.elcielitohotels.com/baguio/images/conditions.html

Messenger: Ten Sent: 2/25/2008 1:41:23 PM

Give Thanks for this Ark I, its true having a youth in these times is a spiritual as well as physical preparation and most just seem to lack overstanding of this. What one eats, where one lives and how you live during this time will impact on how your child develops and even from the womb babies have a sense of the world and their environment and too often that power in underestimated. Give thanks for the useful advice, Aya.
Jah Bless

Messenger: Empress J Sent: 4/2/2008 11:35:51 AM

Give thanks for the word sound King

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/22/2011 10:10:32 AM

Several years ago I had a theory that the purpose of a woman's orgasm is to help push the sperm to where it needs to go. I read a news article a few days ago about a study that was done that showed that a woman's organsm does push the sperm and not only that, it actually guides the sperm to the fallopian tube that has the ovulating egg.

It is amazing how RasTafarI has Created I and I. Everything has a purpose.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/22/2011 9:55:05 PM

Greetings,

- so dont eat fast food for they have unwanted chemicals
- carry cell phones in a bag
- prepare oneself spirtually, physically, mentally

...i find myself having to be aware of my surroundings with people because i get vibes they try to intimidate me or try to threaten me. I used to be a devout footballer (soccer) player, but i quit once i got my mentall illness. I'll try to do more physical activity and prayer and reading, this should help if i want to have children.

God Bless Ark I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I