Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2620&start_row=1

Behold! (Haile Selassie is still alive video)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Queen Ile Sent: 2/10/2008 11:16:52 PM

Here is another reasoning about the video Haile Selassie is still alive video - deception

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvOpUB6m-gE

Messenger: liberated_Ras777 Sent: 2/11/2008 12:33:43 AM

Haile I Selassie I lives and reigns for Iver and Iver

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 2/11/2008 9:22:53 AM

Greetings Brethren and Sistren,

what is to behold is the nose in this picture, that has nothing to do with His Majesty's. Compare an half-face picture of HIM with this one and you will easely see the difference.

Of course Haile Selassie I lives and reigns, and cannot die, but He is a King, not a Monk. Infact He is the "King of kings", not the "Monk of monks". His Ministy is the Throne and the Scepter.
He, as Melchisedek (Book of Genesis) does, is Pries and King, the Alpha and the Omega, the two opposite.
When He came for the first Time, in Palestine, His Name was Jesus, He was the Messiah, the Christ, Annointed One. He was the Lamb Isaiah spoke about, and the High Priest of the Order of Melkisedek the Psalm spoke about, and the Stone the Builder refuse, Who became the Head Cornerstone. So, at the first Time, He came bowing to the authorities and to the wickendesses, fulfilling His First Mission as Priest,being annointed with the priestly oil of the Spirit, the Priest Who sacrificed Him Self, shed His Blood, and purified us; He has been rejected as the Stone, and Sacrificed as the Lamb. And only He could be the Most High Priest, because He alone was able to wipe away our sin, and not the leviticaaronitic priesthood; in this way, He came and broke the old priestly law, fulfilling it, as He said "I came not to abolish , but to fulfill the Law", giving us spiritual justice. He is Melkisedek, as Priest, with the Name of Iyesus Krstos.
Then, He had to be King, still being Priest (Psalm says "Thous shall be High Priest in the Order of Melkisedek, FOR EVER") so He is still our High Priest, but His Priestly Ministry, the One in which He had to suffer as the Lamb, the Stone thrown out of the city, hanging on the Cross, is up. What we can see now is no more the suffering Man, but that Same Man,triumphing, returned in Majesty and Glory, annointed with the Kingly Oil. With a New Name, as the Book of Revelation clearly says: and the New Name is Tafari Makonnen. In this way He breaks the old juridical law, to assure us material and spiritual justice, as any other sovreigns could not do (the same of the Priesthood: He forgave our sins, as any other priest or lamb could not do).
Melkisedek could not be only Priest, so, now He is King Melkisedek. Now the Alpha and the Omega sussist in Him -Who fulfills all-, as the two opposite of Priesthood and Kingship, in His only Person and Flesh: Melkisedek, Priest and King. His Legacy , what our very eyes do witness, is as King, as Man in the world -yet not OF the world-.
His Body, since He did not ascend to Heaven, is among us; He could be on the moon, or on the sun, or on a star, walking on the sea ,or whatever, He Lives; the thing is: He is King.

However, if one did not want to hear all these thing above, just look at the nose: completely different.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/11/2008 1:38:00 PM

Diego,

I think you are completely right. Here are some comparisons of the picture of the monk to pictures of Selassie.

Another thing, if this person knows so much about the monk that he knows his name, I wonder why he couldn't take a more clear picture of him.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 2/11/2008 4:36:50 PM

Greetings Blessed Ones
Give thanks for the post, I had not seen this before. What do the I them make of the picture and the striking resemblance?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/11/2008 11:13:01 PM

Empress Ten,

The nose is quite different. If the I look at how Selassie I nostril is more rounded, but the monk in the picture has a flatter nostril at the bottom of the nose. There are also other differences in the nose if the I looks closely.

The monk is Ethiopian, so some of the general features are similar to Haile Selassie I, but as Diego was showing, just looking at the nose shows that it is not Selassie I.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/12/2008 9:51:04 AM

What in the world!!!!!

hmm, Diego, speaking of the Emperor, the i said
"Then, He had to be King, still being Priest"

but when you say " So, at the first Time...fulfilling His First Mission as Priest"........how come you dont put "still being King" at the end of that sentence?
Reason out
do you overs my question?

what i am trying to say is......as you said "Now the Alpha and the Omega sussist in Him -Who fulfills all-, as the two opposite of Priesthood and Kingship.
my question is why is there a "now" at the beginning of your sentence?

I kinda over what you are trying to say, that He first came as the lamb to the slaughter and returned as the conquering Lion
but
if he is a King "now" and still a Priest?
why isnt he a Priest "then" and still a King?

Blessed Love
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ten Sent: 2/12/2008 12:48:14 PM

Greetings Ark I
Yes I can see the difference in the nose. When I looked at the picture I thought the resemblance was striking, but it couldn't be because of the age of the Monk compared to the human age that His Majesty is now, HE is much older. But yes looking at the noses there is a definite difference as His Majesty's is rounder at the bottom whereas the monk has a sharper one. All the same the picture brings up some interesting things to reason about His Majesty on earth, where could HE be? But then again I suppose its not so much HIS physical being as HIS supernatural being that matters more as this encompasses and constitutes everything on earth.
Give Thanks

p.s Ras KebreAB - Greetings to the I, I pray all is well with thee and JAH is blessing you from strength to strength.

Selah

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/12/2008 1:34:40 PM

Greetings...

I find it discouraging that Ones are still looking outside of themselves to find His Majesty, as He most certainly resides in the living that manifest H.I.M. in the fullness of their own glory. At, what now?, like 116 years old, it's not out of the question that His Majesty as a human being could still be alive, but this picture is such a far out notion to put out there in attempt to validate His Majesty as One still residing amongst the living on Earth. The Bahatawi is manifesting His own glory and in that Christly nature, then I could agree that His Majesty resides in the heart there of, but we are still individuals and do not need to grasp at straws to know that we are already holding the roots.

SELAM

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 2/12/2008 2:31:14 PM

Ras KebreAB

I understand, and we do agree eachother, it is just a "linguistic" matter.

Of course He has always been Our Only Priest and Only King. Infact He Himself says that He is the King of Israel. He has always been That, but, He had a Crown of thorns, He didn't have political and legislative, Supreme Power over men, since the whole political earthly kingdom was in the hands of Satan from ancient time, as the Scripture literally say.
Then, consider the fact that the Prophecies clearly tell us about a Throne on earth, the Throne of David, and that that Throne should have been on earth in the Messiahnic era; this means that befor the Messiahnic era that Throne was not on earth. And concerning this, the Scriptures explain that His Throne is in Heaven, where everything is perfect. Since Satan made the earth different from Heaven, Heaven fell corrupted. Now that Heaven and Earth are One, and that the Heavenly Jerusalem has descended from Heaven (Book of Revelation), His Throne is truly on earth, politically, concretely, and He is eventually our Priest and King, as He has ever been.
Furthermore, when Irael chose a king, Saul, David, Solomon etc., the Lord said unto them "you chose anothere king, when I was your only King". So, the Gospel says "you can't serve two masters", can't serve God King and man king. But in those days we had to serve a human king, who was in behalf of God, and that was unaccettable. But, He Himself said that there were two kings at that time: the One Divine, and True, the other false and imposter.
Now things have changed, and the Law is in His Hands.

Peace and Light

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I