Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2612&start_row=1

ROYAL CREED ETHIOPIA INTERNATIONAL

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 2/8/2008 5:51:31 PM

Glory be, to our Father and to the Son and to the holy One of creation, as Jah was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, Jah world without end. So hail our God Selassie I Jahovia God Jah Rastafari Almighty God Jah Rastafari great and terrible God Jah Rastafari is our Almighty God, Jah who seated in Zion and reigneth in the heart of all flesh, O thou Most High eternal Father Jahovia God Jah Rastafari hear us and bless us O Lord, keep and santify us all, cause thine holy face to shine upon us thy children so we shall be saved and redeemed, O thou Most High God Jah Rastafari.

King of kings and Lord of lords Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah, elect of God and light of this world, his own Divine Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I. First Ancient King of creation King Alpha and Queen Omega beginning without end first without last. Protectorate of all human faith and ruler of the universe. So hail our God Selassie I Jahovia God Jah Rastafari Almighty God Jah Rastafari great and terrible God Jah Rastafari is the Almighty God. Jah who seated in Zion and reigneth in the hearts of all flesh, O thou Most High God eternal Father Jahovia God Jah Rastafari, hear us and bless us O Lord keep and santify us all, cause thy Holy face to shine upon us thy children so we shall be saved and redeemed. O thou Most High God Jah Rastafari.

Prince and Princess shall come out of Egypt, we Ethiopian shall stretch forth our hands and hearts unto God. O thou God of Ethiopia, His own Divine Majesty, thy Spirit come to all paths of righteousness lead us, help us to forgive that we must be forgiven, teach us love loyalty on earth as it is in Zion. endure us with thy wisdom knowledge and understanding to do thy will, thy blessing to us, the humble be fed the naked clothed sick nourished, aged protected and infants cared for. Deliver us from the hands of our enemies that we shall be fruitful in these last days, when enemies have passed and decayed, depths of the sea, of the earth, bowels of the beast, O give all a place in thy Kingdom forever. So hail our God Selassie I Jahovia God Jah Rastafari Almighty God Jah Rastafari great and terrible God Jah Rastafari is the Almighty God. Jah who seated in Zion and reigneth in the hearts of all flesh. O thou Most High eternal Father Jahoavia God Jah Rastafari, hear us and bless us O Lord keep and santify us all, cause thy Holy face to shine upon us thy children so we shall be saved and redeemed. O thou Most High God Jah Rastafari.

As we lift our eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help, our help cometh from the Lord who made Zion and earth, Jah will not suffer our foot to be moved, he that keepeth us shall not slumber, behold he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor slept, our Lord is our keeper ; our Lord is the shade upon thy right hand. By Jah protection the sun shall not smite us by day nor the moon by night. Our Lord shall preserve us from all evil, Jah shall preserve our soul, our Lord God Jah Rastafari shall preserve us going out and coming in from this time henceforth and forever more. So hail our God Selassie I Jahovia God Jah Rastafari Almighty God Jah Rastafari great and terrible God Jah Rastafari is the Almighty God. Jah who seated in Zion and reigneth in the hearts of all flesh, O thou Most High etenal Father Jahovia God Jah Rastafari hear us and bless us O Lord keep and santify us all, cause thy Holy face to shine upon us thy children that we shall be saved and redeemed, O thou Most High God Jah Rastafari.

Our Father who art in Zion, hallowed be thy name thy Kingdom come, thy will done in earth as it is in Zion, give us this day our daily bread, so let the words of our mouth and the meditation of our heart be acceptable in thy sight O Jah our strenght and our redeemer, Jah who seated in Zion and reigneth in the hearts of all flesh, O thou Most High eternal Father Jahovia God Jah Rastafari hear us and bless us O Lord keep and santify us all cause thy Holy face to shine upon us thy children so we shall be saved and redeemed, O thou Most High God Jah Rastafari.

!!!!!!! HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !!!!!!!

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/2/2008 2:00:11 PM

VERY VERY IMPORTANT

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/10/2008 9:59:52 AM

COPY AND KEEP IN YOUR POKET MY LAWD AND EMPRESS
6AM 12 AND 6 PM

Messenger: Ten Sent: 3/10/2008 10:33:33 AM

Give Thanks Aya.

Messenger: BLACK STAR Sent: 3/24/2008 7:41:49 PM

DONT FORGET
PRAISIN THE FATHER TAKES WORDS AND WORKS
WITH OUT WORKS FAITH IS DEAD
WITH OUT WORD THERE IS NO LIFE HOLY IMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: IslaMetters Sent: 6/12/2020 10:58:34 PM

The importance of the order of royal creed is very important and considered the royalty spot. People who have a vast number of killerpapers do no exist and interfere in these orders.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I