Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2568&start_row=1

What do the seven seals of revelation represent?

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/10/2008 12:08:44 PM

Haile Selassie I is the Returned Jesus Christ, The Lion of the Tribe of Juda, the root of David, who hath prevailed to open and to read the book, and to loose the seven seals therof.

Seal #1

Revelation 6:1

"And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."

What do you think that this seal represents? Is it Mussolini's fascist empire?

Seal #2

Revelation 6:3

"And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."

What do you think this seal represents? I and I believe that it could possibly be the curse the nations of the world recieved after Selassie's speech at the League of Nations in which he told the world they would be the next victims after none of the nations lived up to the covenant of the League of nations during Italy's invasion of Ethiopia. World War II could possibly be this seal I and I believe.

Seal # 3

Revelation 6:5

"And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and wine."

I and I believe this seal could be talking about Communism and the USSR taking over Eastern Europe and Communism spreading into China and North Korea and Vietnam. Maybe it is something else. Please voice your opinions.

Seal#4

Revelation 6:7

"And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

What do you think this seal represents? Has this seal happened yet? Perhaps it is something the Vatican/Illuminati controlled United Nations will do.

Seal # 5

Revelation 6:9

"And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them: and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fufilled.

This seal is ominous for us true believers, it looks like we are going to be killed by the antichrist before the final judgement comes. Tell me what you think of this seal.

Seal # 6

Revelation 6:12

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scrole when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

This will be a terrifying day when it happens, and it reminds of of Peter Tosh's song Downpressorman, where he sings "You're gonna run to the rocks...The rocks will be melting/Your gonna run to the sea/The sea will be boiling".

Seal # 7

Revelation 8:1

"And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightings, and an earthquake. And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound. The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise. And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound.

I hope I am not around during this time!!!!!!

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I