Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2563&start_row=1

Blessed Christmas

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/7/2008 3:54:58 PM

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia
I am very pleased to send you words of my best wishes for your happiness, progress and peace, on this blessed day for mankind,

With the birth of the Son of God, an unprecedented, an unrepeatable, and a long-anticipated phenomenon occurred. He was born in a stable instead of a palace, in a manger instead of a crib. The hearts of the Wise men were struck by fear and wonder due to His Majestic Humbleness. The kings prostrated themselves before Him and worshipped Him. 'Peace be to those who have good will. This became the first message.

When He sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin, He prayed with His last breath for the forgiveness of those who had tortured Him saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do'. Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth.

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI King Alpha Queen Omega
January 7, Blessed Christmas day to all i brethren and sistren
One blessed heart of Love in the name of His Own Divine Majesty Emperor Selassie I and Empress Menen, Father to the Fatherless and Mother to the Motherless,Elect of HIMself and Light of the World.
Rejoice oh Ithiopia

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 1/8/2008 8:11:26 PM

ENKWAN ADERASACHU LELEDDETU!!!

SELAM

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/7/2010 11:12:01 AM

MELKAM GENNA!

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 1/7/2010 1:17:27 PM

Blessed Day to One and ALL !!!
Good to hear for the I Ras.

Haile I Selassie I Empress Menen I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/7/2010 1:46:26 PM

Blessings and Strength. Love and Itection.

Jah Bird,

Ras KebreAB didn't forward again. This is from an older post.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/7/2010 9:55:47 PM

Blessed be Rastafari Name,health strength and prosperity

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I