Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2560&start_row=1

VINNYRAY

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: vinnyray Sent: 1/6/2008 5:58:58 PM

I AM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN MALE I AM NOT CAUCASION. I FEELS AS THOUGH THE RASTAFARI IS THE RIGHT PATH FOR ME. PEOPLE GIVE RASTAFARI A BAD NAME AND IM TIRED OF LETTING THAT HAPPEN.IVE DONE ME RESEARCH BUT DONT KNOW WHERE TO START.

Messenger: vinnyray Sent: 1/6/2008 10:47:14 PM

i am 17

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 1/7/2008 7:42:43 AM

Greetings Vinniray, i give you my skype contact diego.b.1 (IT)

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/10/2008 2:44:22 PM

Hi Vinny Ray, Blessed Love.

I was interested in something thee I said. Thee I said, you felt as though your ideals matched with that of those within RasTafari... and in this post, thee I says you feel it is the Right path.

I am genuinely interested if you could elaborate. What types of things led you to "google" RasTafari, sign up to a reasoning forum and then etc etc?

I look forward to thee I reasoning on this... don't feel intimidated to write honestly.

I really hope you're not one of those strange ones in disguise. But I look forward to story.

Blessed.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/10/2008 7:27:45 PM

Remember thy creator in the days of thy youth

Praise Haile I
Selassie I

RasTafari

Selam

Messenger: vinnyray Sent: 2/2/2008 12:47:01 AM

I WAS TOLD THAT RASTAFARI IS A GREAT WAY OF LIFE AND ITS BELIEFS ARE THAT OF MINE ALREADY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THINGS SUCH AS VEGETARIANISM.

Messenger: jonnytye Sent: 2/4/2008 2:02:07 PM

greeting vinnie ray
I can only give advice that was given to I...
read the past descussions study the wisdom in the words, ask JAH for an elder, if you put your faith in JAH he will send one to teach you the ways of his word...blessed love

Messenger: jonnytye Sent: 2/4/2008 2:05:04 PM

read the reasoning INI needs guidence for the responces given to I
....bless

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I