Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2436&start_row=1

ISLAM IS SATANIC! JAH RASTAFARI!

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/12/2007 9:37:08 PMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/13/2007 1:28:47 AM

Eleazar....This post was garbage!!! You do not know anything about Islam or Orthodox Christianity. Before you decide to post a piece which picks apart a spiritual path, which you personally have not studied objectively (obviously), you should do some more self examination, and please start with your religion and its roots, which you'll find to be quite similar to the source of Islam. His Majesty promoted full brotherhood amongst spiritual paths, and His Majesty built churches in honor of the Virgin Moon Goddess Maryam of Zion, whom your cut and paste degraded into "mariolatry" . Just build up the I Self and find truth.

SELAM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/13/2007 8:56:25 AM

I don't overstand how one can be a muslim and a rasta, because the Quran is a book that directly degrades Yesus Christ to the status of a prophet. The Quran says Yesus was never crucified for our sins. It is my overstanding that our divine savior H.I.M. Haile Selassie I believed that Yesus Christ died for mankinds's sins on the cross. Because I and I believe that Haile Selassie I is one and the same with Yesus Christ, that would make the Quran a book that also directly attacks the divinity of Haile Selassie I. I overstand that not all Musims are bad, like the sufi mystics who are similar to rastaman. But I believe that the top level Ayatollahs are in league with the Vatican and freemasons. I and I don't overstand why one would defend a faith that directly attacks the divinity of Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/13/2007 9:25:04 AM

It sounds to I and I like you are defending the Catholic Church. Why would you defend an organization that blessed Mussolini when he invaded Ethiopia? And then proceeded to massacare Rastaman in Ethiopia. AS for Allah, Allah is a moon god. It has been proven that allah was woshiped as a moon god for before Muhammad came around. I am not saying all Muslims are evil, because the Sufi mystics are quite similar to the Rastas. But many of the Wahhabists muslims are under Freemason/Jesuit control. Shia Islam as well is a pretty messed up faith, it is like the Catholic version of Islam. IT is also my overstanding that some Muslims have to tried to destroy the Ethiopian Orthodox church as well. I and I know H.I.M promoted faith and unity among different religions, but I and I know that not all religions are of JAH. Can I and I have faith and unity with Satanists? I and I find that hard to overstand.

PRAISE JAH RASTAFARI
PRAISE JAH
PRAISE THE TRUE HOLY TRINITY
HONOR THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARYAM WITHOUT BABYLONISH DEMON WORSHIP

SELAM

SELAM

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I