Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2406&start_row=1

HON PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT5

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 11/27/2007 3:36:44 PM

SALVATION GOD JAH RASTAFARI SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

Get knowledge, wisdom and understanding to ward off Satan spirit

God is love let us all love

" UP YE MIGHTY RACE "
Well by now you must be wondering who am I and what is it that am about. Well I am Honourable Priest Kwadwo formerly known as Hon. Priest Teddy. I am a member of the ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS church of Divine Salvation ( E.A.B.I.C. ). Our Church was founded on March 1st, 1958 by Our Worthy Leader, President, God and King the Right Honourable King Emmanuel Charles Edwards, the Black Christ in Flesh to revive and to restore our Ancient and Divine Principles and Way of Life back to us.

I was Birth in Africa but Born in Jamaica through slavery in 1970, all the days of my youth I was told nothing much of my African heritage, I was only taught European history and culture. I was also taught a European brand of christianity that had nothing to do with the true teachings of Christ. Through a Divine Intervention, I started to realise that christianity and slavery goes " hand in hand ". Christianity is the tool used to captivate, subdue and shackle the minds of free thinking Human Beings. Christianity was brought to Africa to " civilize the so called savages ", and not only in Africa but all over the world by the Imperial European powers, They know who they are.

Under these Imperial powers that kept us enslaved, we were not allowed to practice our ancient Way of Life. We were beatened, battered and mained in order for us to loose all memory of our true selves and even our memory of Africa. We were taught nothing good about Africa in their school systems, I personally can remember attending Glenmuir High School in May Pen , Clarendon, Jamaica., where the teachers only taught us of European history and nothing of Africa except that slaves were brought to the west from Africa. We were taught in their society that to be white was "alright" and to be brown "you can stick around" but to be Black you must "get back". Subconsciously this message of hate seep through the heads of Black people to the point were the Black Man can no longer see any good in himself. The Black man of today spends his entire time trying to validate himself by constantly sucking up to the whiteman, constantly putting his Mother down, by calling the Black Woman all sort of demeaning names all in the name of a profit, and also buying into all of the white men stereotypes about us. It was against this back drop, that I started to look deep within myself for the solutions to Our problems.

First, I started to ask myself questions like " Why does the world of people hate the Black Man "? " Why were we brought down to the west as slaves?" " Who and where is God "? etc. I soon came to realise that all my answers were in the Bible that same book that our white oppressors didn't want us to read, because if we did we would find ourselves and rebelled. I came to realise that the Bible unlike they would want us to believe is a Living Book of Prophesy and History and not a story book, I came to realise that certain passages in the Bible were direct quotes about us the desendants of those same African slaves brought here over 400 years ago. Genesis 15 vs 13 " And He said unto Abram, know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years ". When I see scriptures like these it reaffirms my Knowledge that the Bible was infact speaking of us and no one else.

Dueteronomy 28 vs 68 " And the lord shall bring thee into Egypt (Jamaica) again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, thou shall see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you ". This passage even went as far as to tell you how it was going to be done. And why was this done unto us? The same book Duet 28 tells us of everything that will befalls us if we continue to disobey our God and follow after the gods of other nations.

HON. PROPHET MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY

"UP YE MIGHTY RACE YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ALL YOU WILL" was the cry of the Black Prophet crying in the wilderness. The cry of Honourable Prophet Marcus Mosiah Garvey the forunner to Jes-us christ. " Prepare ye the way of the lord, make his paths straight". The white power structures that control the colleges, universities and churches (synagogues) would want you and I to think that the Prophets were of old and no longer speaks with us, but thats far from the truth. They would want us to think that the Bible is a story book and not a Book of Prophesy and History. The Bible is a Living Book that you can find yourself in, thats the reason why we were not allowed to read this Book during the days of shackle slavery. The white world teachings of christianity can not help Black people, rather it has done more harm than good to us. It has turn some of us into religious freaks, it has also taught us to look for our " milk and honey " in the sky, it has taught us to turn the other cheek no matter what brutality anf oppression we face. Only Christ-ianity can save us, christianity is DEAD, christianity is religion or re-legion (which is the return of the devils). Luke 8 vs 30 " And Jes-us asked him, saying, what is thy name? and he said, Legion: because many devils are entered into him". Re-legion can not help Black people in these Last Days, only Spirtuality can lead us to our Salvation. Christ-ianity teaches us to be Christ like while christianity teaches us to be like chris-topher columbus an oppressor.

HON. KING EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS

So who can save us? Only One that is born amongs us, born into the slavery has we were. I as a descendant of Africans that were brought into the west forcibly against our will as slaves, could not look to the white men for any help. Therefore I don't want his way of life, his re-legion, his culture, his interpretations of a Book that was stolen from us and then used against us, his women, his food or anything for that matter. Everything that he has given us has led to our demised. Melchizedec, Moses, Jes-us Christ of Nazareth and more (The same Man) came to save their people from their sin which is our "short comings". Therefore after being enslaved for over 400 years its only natural for us to look for our Redeemer to be born among us and not coming from the sky like the white world teaches. Deut 18 vs 18-19 " I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (Moses), and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him". This prophesy tells us that in our darkest moments as a people, our Lord will raise up a Prophet from among us, one like unto Moses to lead us Home. When I look around I see none Worthy but the Right Honourable High Priest of Salem King Emmanuel Charles Edwards, Father Jes-us, Father Moses with us in the wilderness, our God with us in Flesh, our EMMANUEL. Only the Rt. Hon. King Emmanuel can take us out of Egypt (Jamaica) and take us Home to our Heavenly Father, The Father of Our Black Nation Wealth , KING HAILE SELASSIE I , Mighty King David who sits on the Throne of Fire to judge the wicked world. For it was King HAILE SELASSIE I who broke the seven seals and reveal unto us the mysteries of the world, Rev 5.

HON. KING HAILE SELASSIE I

So from our point of view and our experiences, we have found a new ideal. We have found that we must look within ourselves for our redemption and that our help cometh from the Lord who made heaven on Earth. Heaven on Earth is not only for some people, its for all Humanity. All other nations have worshipped God through their spectacles, we have now began to see our God through our spectacles. And through our spectacles we can clearly see a Black God. I say this with no apology to anyone or any powers that be, Our Trinity is God in Three Celestial Temples, God the Prophet, God the Priest and God the King. For without the Prophet the people have no Vision, without the Priest the people has no Cerimonial Order and without the king the people perish. These are the Three loving Spirits that never disagree. Mighty Jahovia Jah Rastafari.

TRIPLE CROWN GOD JAH RASTAFARI SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASATAFARI!!!!!!!

hon.Preist Teddy E A B I C PART 1

HON PRIEST TEDDY PT 2

PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT 3

HON PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT 4

Messenger: AnthonyTennyson Sent: 6/28/2020 12:53:42 AM

At times carelessness during the pleasant lead you to experience the ill effects of the genuine outcomes. This breaking news is an exercise for each that do whatever it takes not to be over smart. And I really appreciate college paper org review to helping me in my tasks. Be quiet and worried about your wellbeing first. Deal with yourselves as well as other people also.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I