Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2405&start_row=1

HON PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT 4

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 11/27/2007 3:33:44 PM

Our Lord and Savior kept all the Laws for he is the Law Giver and the Life Giver , Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari. Jes-us kept the Sabbath holy because he is Lord of the Sabbath : awake Israelites, awake to the true consciousness of yourselves. It's now time to rebuke these pastors with their false doctrines, remember that it was them that crucified our Lord and Savior. JAH RASTAFARI.

SPEAKING IN TONGUES
This topic I wrote for my mother in-law, we spoke on lenght about this and I tried explaining to her that speaking in tongues does not mean working up oneself into a violent trance: the likes of an epelectic seizer, and speaking in a babbling tongue which has no meaning. This type of a behavior is not from God, but from the devil.

She asked me one morning to explain 1 Corinthians chapter 14 to her, specifically the verses to do with speaking in tongues. I wanted to show her that morning that speaking in tongues was merely speaking in a different language, an unknown tongue to the locals but that morning I had to go to work. After work we reasoned extensively on the topic, I showed her that if someone had a preconceived notion of what speaking in tongues is then it would be hard for them to see the real meaning. Over the years these unlearned pastors have been fooling the people to think that speaking in tongues is some rite of passage to getting "saved". They would say things like " the holy Ghost power is moving just like a magnet ", implying that the holy Ghost is some spirit flying around and just waiting to prounce on someone. I personally don't like to use the words"Holy Ghost", I prefer to use "Holy One" or "Holy Spirit". Anyways, in the book of John 14 vs 26 it reads "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, Whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your rememberance, whatsoever I have said unto you". This verse clearly shows that the "Holy Ghost" or better yet The "Holy Spirit is a Man. Remember that the Trinity is Father,Son and the Holy Spirit or the Holy One , JAH RASTAFARI.

With all these misinterpretations of the Word of God, no wonder some people are led to believe otherwise, and allow the spirit of antichrist to creep in on them. So to make a long story short, that evening I went over 1st Corinthians 14 with my mother in-law, when I got to verse 21-22 it read " In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord. wherefore tongues is for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serve not for them that believe not, but for them which believe". I then went looking in the Old Testament for this prophesy and came upon Isaiah 28 vs 11-12 which reads " For with stammering lips and another tongue will He speak to this people. To whom He said , this is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear". So it was written in the book of prophesy that a time would come when our Lord would use stammering lips and another tongue as a sign to the non-believers to fulfil the prophesy of Isaiah 28 vs 11-12 , a sign that the day has come. In Corinthians 14, it clearly states that if a person speak in tongues that that person has to have an interpreter or else he would come across as a barbarian to a new comer to the church.

Verse 14 of Corinthians 14 reads "For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful", this means that if he (Paul) prays in an unknown tongue then only he and the Almighty God would hear his prayers and to the church his prayers would be unfruitful (meaningless). So there goes the basic understanding of speaking in tongues, the rest of the chapter is pretty much self explanatory.

"Let all things be done decently and in order" 1 Corinthians 14 vs 40, Paul here is trying to explain how important it is to do things in order or else everything becomes chaotic and even scary. I'll tell you of an experience of mine as a child. I remember going to a Baptist church with my Grandmother as a child, now my Grandmother was a very proper woman, proper interms of how she would dress herself, how she would talk and so on. Now while the pastor was carrying on with his service- all of a sudden I could see my Granny trembling and whispering some words I couldn't understand. The next thing I know , my Granny was on the floor knocking benches over, her dress was over her head exposing her underwear and foaming at the mouth. Then I remember seeing the church members coming over to help her up, that was so scary and embarrassing for me a 7 year old boy at the time. This kind of behavior is not of God, but is the spirit of antichrist am sorry to say. This antichrist spirit can be purged out at Jerusalem School Room with daily Psalms readings, singing of hymns, choruses and regular Sabbath services. "SALVATION IS FREE FOR ONE AND ALL" saith the Black Christ.

hon.Preist Teddy E A B I C PART 1

HON PRIEST TEDDY PT 2

PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT 3

HON PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT5

Messenger: Nequeob Sent: 11/8/2019 4:47:18 AM

The reasoning list was available at this it has to get some fait over the plan that was mentioned on its share by the member. I was able to pretend some services that was at livecareer.com this was known as the famous site that has some worth over the international communities

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I