Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2403&start_row=1

HON PRIEST TEDDY PT 2

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 11/27/2007 3:27:47 PM

Hon. Priest kwadwo

otherwise known as Hon. Priest Teddy

Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress

Church of Divine Salvation

For centuries man has tried to find God and also to unravel the mystery of life and in so doing has looked beyond himself to solve this mystery. I can see why generations after generations would do this, because man is a spiritual being and needs to connect spiritually with God and nature. In this process he has created an illusion because he has no understanding of himself, the God within him and nature and because of this, what do we have today? A world full of corruption, misery, wars; diseases, death and destruction, all because man now has some belief that he can do whatsoever he pleases and at the end of the day pray for forgiveness. Man has lost the knowledge that God dwells in the heart of all flesh, he has now lost his divine love for his fellow human. The lost of this love has caused one man to live in extreme wealth while another lives in extreme poverty. One man shops for his dog's food while another man eats dust; this couldn't happen in the Kingdom of God. Religion cannot save the world from their sins; religion is corruption of God's holy laws. Our Father Jes-us Christ already put religion under his feet. Religion is for the Scribes and the Pharisees, who are only interested in studying the scriptures and repeating prayers of vain repetition, but has no interest in God's "way of life" but use the texts to suite their short comings of the glory of God. These Scribes and Pharisees can be seen every Sunday morning on your tel-lie-vision (TV) selling the word of God, always selling you something at the end of every program. These are your Pastor Paul Melnichuk, Bishop T. Jakes, Pastor Creflo Dollar, Pastor Hagee, Pat Robertson, Pastor Blair, Benny Hinn, Billy Graham, Jim Baker, Jimmy Swaggart, Bishop Desmond Tutu even the Pope of Rome, just to name a few.

Hon. Priest Shazz and Hon. Priest Kwadwo

The Spirit of God
The Spirit of Rastafari

I am trying to establish an understanding ground for you my reader to stand on. Most people think that because someone dresses in a nice suit and preaches in a fancy building to thousands of people every Sunday, means they know what they are talking about. Right about now it's a good idea to go and get your bible and let’s read and analyze some scriptures.

Let's read 1 John 4; 1-4 "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God; every spirit that confesseth that Jes-us Christ is come in the flesh is of God. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jes-us Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and that is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now is already in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."

hon.Preist Teddy E A B I C PART 1

PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT 3

HON PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT 4

HON PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I