Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2379&start_row=11

tattoos

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro.Asher Sent: 11/25/2007 8:21:14 AM

Well, I can recall reading something in the bible about Levites not beaing alowed getting their skin marked, eaven tho i can't quote it.

And yes, my personal veiws on tattos is to not get them, i myself see as a insult against the almighty, for he created me in his image, and i was not born with tattos, and yes, i agree on that it is a work of vanity, since you only do it for the looks of it, if you do it to make a point to others, where you stand, for example getting the Lion of Judah tattoed on your arm, it is in my point of view totally unnessecary, cause yah can see right through you, and you don't need to prove anything to anyone else then Yah.

Naturallity must be uplifted for all that is natural is a creation of Yah himself!

Eaven tho i bealive that salvation does not come from anything but the blood of Jesus christ, nothing else you can do, have done or will do can save you but the fact that you with your whole heart accept Yah, his son and the message he brings, and ofcourse bealive in it with your entire soul,mind and body.

Ras TafarI!

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I