Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2376&start_row=21

Sarcophagus of His and Her Majesty

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 53
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/22/2007 12:05:10 AM

SunofMan,

I have never needed to focus on death to convince I to do good in Life. I don't do good for death or after death, I do good because that is the way of Man.

You asked I how I viewed death. It is funny that you asked I that when the quote I posted from Selassie I was His reaction to somebody asking HIM how He viewed death. But none the less I will give you an answer anyway. Don't expect I to say much more after this because this topic doesn't interest I too much. So if I don't respond to a question you ask, know that the decision was likely made before I saw the question and not directly because of the question.

But before I give you an answer, I wanted to make a comment on something you said,
---------------------
However, He did talk about it, not publicly for it was a private matter, but left with the evidence here and now, is it wrong to talk about it.
---------------------

And you also mentioned about Selassie I giving speeches about His loved ones that died. The things said about loved ones that passed is hardly related to this discussion at all, the only similarity is that both are related to death.

If Selassie I did talk about it, it is very unlikely that He went into an in depth conversation about it, as you are discussing.

There are too many things to think about in Life than to worry about what happens in death.

I don't have a view on death, I view is on Life. I sight Life as Itinuing from generation to generation as One Life.

The reason I sight Life as Itinuing from generation to generation is because I can see this. I know it is reality because I experience it and see it happen around I.

I don't think too much about death and the afterlife because I have no memory of experiencing death, and I haven't had a glimpse of the afterlife. I have only heard stories about it. What I know for sure is Life, so that is where I spend most of I thought.

If I were to focus on one of the theories of death, which theory should I believe? The theory that appeals most to I, or the theory that appeals to most? I choose to focus on Life and leave theories to others.

From I reading of the Bible, I can see that it says that when you die you are dead, you don't transition to some spiritual realm and you don't go up in the sky. Where the tree falls, there shall it lie until judgement takes it's course. When judgement day comes, the living and the dead will be judged according to their works, and the righteous will Rise unto Life IverLiving and the wicked will fall to the second and final death. Even though the Bible speaks of death like this, most christians and jews think that their dead family and friends are in heaven watching over them. I am I ancestors and I ancestors are I, and I am I descendants and I descendants are I.

I don't need to focus on death or afterlife to Live for Jah, I don't need to focus on death or afterlife to appreciLove Life. And I don't need the hope of the afterlife to make I feel better about the family or friends that die. I work to change I ways and Live unto the Most High God Jah RasTafarI, not for a reward now, or for a reward in the afterlife. I work so, because this is the trod of Man, and I accept who I am.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ilee Sent: 11/22/2007 12:36:22 PM

One Love All and All, Well SOM, I man don't sight double standard, But Patriarchy as Natural Order. What Im saying is that Her Majesties Frame is only of significance to the point that it returns the divine feminine to His Majesty upon marriage, which is sybolic of the rib returned, the man returned to wholeness and completion through the divine union which produce offspring and an overstanding of His feminine nature *independant* from the actual female. Study the celibacy of troditional Nyhabhingi. Im not here to defend sights regarding the Shiva-Shakti or Hermaphrodidic G-d Phenomenon, just look into it but I'll tell you the info's hard to find, and Im not going to go further into it here cause its kinda "off topic'. In regards to the other reasoning I'll just quote His Majesty and say "Let the Dead Bury Their Dead" .

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 11/25/2007 11:43:44 PM

Give Thanks for the responses...

ArkI, I appreciate the introspective nature of the I's response. And your good nature is what common sense should guide us all towards, but I suppose commandment and teachings are there to guide us in the same way. As I said before, many a man will piss his life away, some need inspiration in so many different ways; while some men are naturally inclined towards the Right, yet even if this is any of the I out there, where there is not room for improvement, then the final product of human potential is. Though our final potential in completion can exist in the human body for some time, it will not forever. Our lives are here NOW, for the moment. I would absolutely advocate every I to focus on that alone, yet appreciating the Now will inevitably draw One towards appreciation of the future. Realizing that it is not this body that rules us might be of use to some.

I did begin this reasoning as a means to explore the symbology of some of His Majesty's thoughts, physically manifested. They must have been for some purpose, but if it means bringing up the "death" word then we have to make the word mum...

the I said:"If I were to focus on one of the theories of death, which theory should I believe? The theory that appeals most to I, or the theory that appeals to most? I choose to focus on Life and leave theories to others."

Perhaps His Majesty had direct knowledge,not a theory, and maybe...just maybe...there are some clues, and maybe some of the clues are quite obvious. The clues which I've been speaking on are pointing directly to a view of mortality that, as I've said before, does not end with "death", but is rather a transformation from the mortal body to the immortal soul, something which I imagine even those participating in "my death conversation" think about on a regular basis.

the I said: "If Selassie I did talk about it, it is very unlikely that He went into an in depth conversation about it, as you are discussing."

The planning that went into the process of creating the first sarcophagus, the removing of that pair, the designing and creation of the second pair, surely required some "in depth" thought if not "in depth" conversation. His Majesty's interview, if One wants to call it that, with Ms.Fallaci and His comments on the deaths of His son and His Empress are completely related, but at this point I'm not trying to argue about this aspect of His Majesty, but all are revealing. It is not my intention to draw anyone to some sky God, for there is no such thing, but we must look somewhere. Now where should that be, well....if heaven is in the sky, then the birds are in heaven, if heaven is in the sea, then the fish are in heaven, so where should Ones look for the Ancient of Days....Ark I the I has already answered that, and getting the I to see it my way is not what I'm trying to do. I wish we could get a better reasoning going on but the I knows the I Self and it's better to spend the Now on what is important to the I. I do appreciate the I's last post.

Ilee..."Patriarchy as Natural Order"....I'm not sure I want the quarrel, but that's very patriarchal of you. Hermaphroditic God phenomenon as the I calls it is really a reference to the androgynous quality that the Supreme Being possesses and from the beginning of our creation we've been trying to assign human form to it, but as I've been trying to assert, there will be a shift in the form we see ourselves in Now and the form we return to. I know the I knows this, so I'm unsure why the I is hanging on to patriarchy.

SELAM

Messenger: Ilee Sent: 11/26/2007 8:30:54 AM

Well, I for one "hang" onto this because I know that G-d "Exists" as Haile Selassie I, Not just in his earthly form, But In his Ascended form that consists of every one of us, and is *predominantely male*. My G-d is CERTAINLY NOT androgynous, But this conversation can be had elsewhere should you choose.
Regarding your earlier statement that this conversation regarded a transformation as opposed to *death* I can only say, as my previous comments indicate, that I did not get that impression.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 11/27/2007 7:43:29 AM

Ilee, the I said:

"G-d "Exists" as Haile Selassie I, Not just in his earthly form, But In his Ascended form that consists of every one of us, and is *predominantely male*. My G-d is CERTAINLY NOT androgynous"

"Every One of us," certainly doesn't equate to "predominantly male", but if it's still an ascended form that's male "predominantly??"whatever that means (man in the sky, I suppose), that the I is looking for, then well...roll with it, you're certainly not alone, just try to keep the Eye open. But why would His Majesty prepare the womb, inside a cathedral that is merely symbolic of the worship of the reproduction system which existed way before any Judaic or Christian forms of worship, I for One see a message there.

As for "Regarding your earlier statement that this conversation regarded a transformation as opposed to *death* I can only say, as my previous comments indicate, that I did not get that impression."

Ilee, did you read all the posts? seriously...or did you just see the word "death" and start typing??

SELAM

Messenger: Ilee Sent: 11/27/2007 12:53:16 PM

No, I just saw the word death and started typing, And Dont assume I'm "looking" for anything either. Was that a fruedian slip that you wrote 'womb' instead of tomb? If it was I think it supports the theory that you have an obbsession with feminimity and are probably homosexual to be quite honest. Did Selassie's Children take the name Menen? But again this is really another conversation from your "transformation" reasoning. Dont blame your lack of knowledge of ascension on me kimosabi. As if my "eyes" were closed. Why would His Majesty prepare the tomb? You'll have to ask HIM. But like I said it might be to demonstrate that He's Supernatural, Iverliving, and not subject to the "laws" of women.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 11/28/2007 7:40:29 AM

???....lol....well, now that we're being "quite honest," let's talk about my lack of knowledge of ascension. Ascend means to go up, right? why would your God need to "go up"(maybe because HE lives in the sky), perhaps your intention was to talk about transcendence, which is all I've been talking about, but if you can't "quite honestly" finish reading all the posts why are we bothering at all. Freudian slips are the last thing you're going to find in my words, holmes. What on Earth do you think a tomb is supposed to be symbolic of??? through the womb One finds rebirth, preparing of the womb, in a symbolic form, is a practice in honor and reverence. But No!, His Majesty wouldn't do that right? I mean since He isn't subject to the "laws of women" why would He need a womb at all? Who was Woizero Yeshimabet? Did she have a womb? Don't bother reading anymore though, it's all just nonsense driven by my "obsession with femininity"....Ilee yer last post was in very poor form, but a good laugh still, get yer last words in now.

SELAM

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 11/28/2007 9:14:36 AM

ILEE
HIS MAJESTY SHARE ABSOLUTE POWER WITH EMPRESS MENEN
SHE WAS ALSO CROWNED BY THE CHURCH ......NOT HER HUSBAND
ON THE SAME DAY
SHE WAS CROWNED
KING ALPHA AND QUEEN OMEGA REINGH TOGETHER....

Messenger: Ilee Sent: 11/28/2007 12:27:56 PM

Ok, I'll get my last word in and its this. Do I and I represent a Queendom? NO!!! If JAH forbid there was a disageement in the Royal House *whose WORD would have final authority?* HIM Haile Selassie or Empress Menen? And thats about all Im going to say about that.
Regarding the "transendence"/ascension reasoning that SOM *somehow* had been reffering to as "death" until called out. Perhaps minds such as his can only view ascension as a physical ascent into the sky, but what truly "goes up" in ascension is the vibrational frequency of atomic matter *into* other dimensions.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 11/28/2007 2:07:22 PM

EMPRESS MENEN SHARED ABSOLUTE POWER
HIS MAJESTY SAYS THIS
SO ITS NOT ABOUT THE LAST WORD OR FINAL SAY
FIRST OF ALL
SHE WASNT AN AVERAGE
WOMAN
READ HIS MAJESTY SPEACHES AND HIS BOOK HOW HE SPEAKS OF HER BEING NOTHING LESS THAN AN ANGEL "CRUELTY WAS ALEIN TO HER
SHE KNEW NOTHING OF MALICE "
SHE IS GODDESS OF THE EARTH SHE IS THE BRIDE OF CRIST
U CANT SPEAK ANY WAY AT ALL CONCERNING
HER U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF
IF SHE WERE HEAR NOW AND IT WAS 19 50S
IN ETHIOPIA
UD BE WALKIN TO THE GALOWS WITH A SACK ON YOUR HEAD FOR SPEAKIN IN ANY WAY OFFENSIVE CONCERNING
HER
YOU MIGHT SEE IT AS U HAVNT DISSED HER BUT
IN THE SENCE
THAT SHE IS THE MOTHER OF THE UNIVERSE
I WOULDNT TALK OF SHE IN THESE MANNERS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 53

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I