Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2345&start_row=1

THANK U MAMA

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/23/2007 4:24:34 PM

TODAY I WOKE UP
GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE.......
I WENT TO APPLY FOR A JOB MY MOTHER BEEN TELLIN I ABOUT...
WHEN I DID APPLY THE MAN SAY ....
WE DONT HIRE MEN...THIS IS WOMAN ORIENTED WORK
SEWING AND PACKING ...BUT I SEEN A TRUCK LOADING OUT SIDE...
I HAVE ECSPEREIRENCE [I DONT LIKE EX]SHIPPIN AND RECIEVING
IM STRONG I CAN DO ANY THING SIR....JANITORIAL WAT EVER YOU KNOW....
HE SAID LOOK!!!!! I DONT HIRE MEN
SO I SAID SIR PUT THAT IN WRITING ...PLEASE
HE TOLD ME TO LEAVE HIS OFFICE...
SO NEEDLESS TO SAY MY HUMBLENESS WAS IN THE TRASH I WAS READY TO SHOW HIM A SIDE OF I MAN CALLED "GRACE AVE.."
I WAS SO UPSET
FEELIN WORSE THAN YESTERDAY...U KNOW..
MAD THINGS RUNNIN THRU MY HEAD ...
I MAN TEAR UP CAUSE IT SEEM LIKE BABYLON WANTS TO FORCE THE "R"MAN TO BE COME AN X SOLDIER AND THATS EASY TO DO SEEN...
SO MY MUM CALLS AND ASK U KNOW???WATS WRONG
SHE SAID YUTE I NEVER HEAR U SOUND SO DOWN EVER ....
PLEASE JUST SIT WITH JAH ..AND KNOW YOUR SON GOES TO SCHOOL CLEAN EVERY DAY HES NOT BEING TEASED FOR NOT HAVIN..
LOOK AT THE CLOTHES HE WEARS LOOK AT THE FOOD HE EATS LOOK ..NOW
LOOK HOW HE LOVES U AND EVERY THING IS RED GOLD AND GREEN ....
LOOK AT THE CHILDREN WHOSE CHILDREN HAVE NOTHING PARENTYS CRACK OUT LOOK PON YOUR SISTER...
"U KNOW CAUSE U BEEN THERE BOUNCED AROUND,ROOK GIVE THANKS FOR WHAT U HAVE...TODAY
STOP WORRY BOUT TOMMOROW GOD WILL PROVIDE THINGS WILL WORK THEM SELF OUT AGAIN"
ALSO LOOK AT MY DADDY THE REAL ROOK
THE PEOPLE WHO KILL HIM IN THE STREET REALLY DIDDNT KILL HIM
HE WAS MISERY WALKIN
HE WAS ALREADY DEAD INSIDE
NO NEARVES LEFT COLD
SELFISH
AND THAT CAME FROM STRESS AND DEPRESSION
HE LIVED IN THE RUM BOTTLE TRAPPED DROWNIN LONG BEFORE DEATH RAINED ON HIM IN THESE STREETS" ...
LAST NIGHT I N I
ATTENDEED A STREET VIGIL ON THE SW SIDE
FOR A MARKED 3 WEEKS OF NO KILLIN HERE IN CANTON
MY MUM AND MY COUSINS MOTHER IN LAW SPOKE OF GUNS AND MURDER IN OUR FAMILY AND OUR HOOD
MY MUM POINTED OUT TO ME
WE LOST LOVED ONES BUT SHE LOST A SON"
THAT TOUCHED ME AND TOOK AWAY THE PAIN OF SELF PITTY AND I WAS EMBARRASSED A BIT TO BE BOBO AND FEELIN LIKE THIS SO UN FAITH FUL
BUT THE FIRE IS BURNIN ..GIVE THANKS I WAS BORN ROOK
AND NOT ANOTHER
MY TRIALS AND PAIN ALL THESE YEARS MADE ME WHO IAM THEY ARE THE REASON SELASSIE I WAS REVEALED TO I ...
THANK U MAMA

CHILDREN SAY A LIKKLE PRAYER EVERY NIGHT BE
.FORE U GO TO SLEEP ...
CAUSE
TOMMORROW IS PROMISED TO NO ONE
WHEN U THINK ITS PEACE AND SAFETY ...LAWD...
IT COULD BE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION..
GIVE THANKS FOR THE MOMENT

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/23/2007 6:02:04 PM

BLESS

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/23/2007 6:33:56 PM

Give thanks Fari.

Okay... blessed LOVE... mi gawn away. Give thanks for the recent strengths One and all.

I'll be checking in to let thee I them know how it's going on and what's really gwarnin up there inna Africa (well, Nigeria at least).

Stay perfectly blessed and look after each other!

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI!

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 10/23/2007 11:18:49 PM

To ROOK:
Blessed Heart of Love royal family, give thanx for life and the mighty life giver.Selassie I Jah Rastafari!!!
To I royal angel Rook, I intentions here are not to discuss ur personal business, but to comment on wat the i reasoned bout on here. I can never understand where the I come from, I can only know I shoes, but I see how the I trodd. The I fail to see the heart that shines from within the I, giving wisemind and understanding to those who don't even see Rastafari or "R"ighteousness. Even though many may not sight Jah in the fullness the I have left a footprint of rastafari where ever the I trodd. The longer the road is the more narrow it gets and the harder it becomes to take each step. But, the I is a warrior and must itinue to wear the shield of Jah and the helmet of salvation and Jah will be ur rod and staff.
The I is rich in Jah Kingdom and many cannot see wat the I see or walk how the I walk or talk how the I talk in Righteousness of Salvation. Ur light is so bright that they don't want to see it shine or see u stand in ur glory. So, they will fight u hoping they see u fall until ur kneeling beneath them. But, ur foriva a souljah who will not bow nor be beneath no man evilous dictation. So no one can make the I fall unless the I allow them. Anyone who have eyes will see the I and anyone with ears will embrace the I words even if they get firey..hehe..Just hold on, Jah have ur hand, just don't let ur hand go...

have a blessed journey and hope i n i paths cross again one day..heart of love..bless(bye)
heart of love
ur sis

Empress Tracy

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/23/2007 11:47:08 PM

Yaa Asantewa, Blessings and Strength on your Journey. I look forward to sight your words again.

Rook,

Don't let small things affect you so, don't get discouraged. It is just one job, there are many others. Maybe the man was telling the truth that the jobs he was hiring for are given to woman, right or wrong, so it go. Even if that man had some men working for him on certain jobs, he might not need any additional people for those particular positions.

And even if he was not telling the truth, than that is fine. If he is that ignorant, then it might be better for your happiness to not work for a person like him.

If the I want work, then apply to place after place and no matter how many people turn you down, don't fret and apply to more and more places. Sometimes companies have a large number of people that send resumes, too many for them to look at every one, so they look through a fraction of them and the one they don't look at might have the best person for the job, but they don't have time to look at every one so it is a loss they accept.

And even when people get passed the resume and get an interview. They are interviewing many others, and some might have certain experience that they want that another might not have, or they might hire somebody who has a similar character to them, or there can also be numerous other reasons.

I have had to apply to so many places in the past to find a job. I sent out resume after resume for months and not get one call, or I get only a few calls but the job was given to somebody else. It is hard to not get discouraged when that happens. But I refused discouragement, so the times when it creeped in, it couldn't stay for too long. I am very stubborn with I Faith, and I had Faith that Jah would give I the work that I need, and I refused to let Iself or anybody else take that Faith from I. And every time Jah shows HIMself great and wonderful, all in due time and season.

Here a reasoning I made before that very much applies to the I situation. The reasoning also has a story about the time when I finished a contract job and had a very hard time finding a next job, but Jah came through in due time.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Idren, you said,
-----------------------
Knowledge and Overstanding affirms that this is babylon testing InI, trying to break my spirit, trying to manipulate InI to "sell out!" become a pawn for the vulture, for the vampire.
-----------------------

I site it a little differently. I don't really see it as babylon directly testing anybody. The way I see it is that they have made a system that works well for people who join with them. And those that don't join have a harder time to accomplish things in their system. Babylon wants people to put their trust in them, not in the Most High.

Burning spear has a song where he speaks about the image of Marcus Garvey, he says:

----------------
Marcus Mosiah Garvey say: man who cannot get no work, should make work, make work, be creative, be creative
----------------

This doesn't just apply to people who can't find work, but it also applies to people who want better work then what they have. Figure out a way to make work. Search yourself until you find what you can do. And when you consider something, you must realize that just because you have a good idea, it doesn't mean that it will be successful. I am an Inventor, and many good ideas I have thought of don't make it farther then the paper, because when I consider the way people think and what people spend their money on, those ideas, although good, are not ideas that will sell enough. I instead look through I ideas and when I find something that will be good for selling, I put I concentration on that. The other good ideas can wait until I have enough money to spare that it will be alright if they aren't big sellers.

With Faith, all things are possible. Here is a story I posted before about when I found a new job in 2000.

---------------------------------------
I had a contract position for a year. When I contract ran out, I tried to get unemployment benefits, but I couldn't, because they told I that I was 14 hours short of their requirement to receive it.

I had saved some money while working, so I was able to live on this for 4 months while I looked for another job. Time passed and passed, but no job came. I never once thought to cut I locks because I made this choice and commitment to Jah. I brought this judgment on Iself, and I knew exactly what I was getting into before I started growing I locks, and the tribulation that would come, and what the commitment that I made meant. Everyone makes their personal commitment to Jah when they grow their locks. My commitment was for life and is for life.

When I money ran out after the 4 months, I got a job, without even going to an interview. I spoke with the person hiring on the phone on a Friday, and he gave I a little phone interview and then asked I if I wanted to start on Monday. Jah tested I until the end, and then he gave I a job. After a week at the job, I needed to get some money that I mother had in savings for I, to pay a months rent, because I had to pay the rent before I first paycheck, I was completely broke.

Faith in Jah is so powerful, don't look for an example to prove what Jah can do before you have Faith. Have Faith first, and then and only then will the examples be seen.
-----------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I