Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2340&start_row=21

Sizzla teaching the Youths

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/22/2007 8:52:57 AM

this is going too fast for i

let i take proper stock of whats going on

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/22/2007 9:19:24 AM

yes yaa ALSO
ABOUT CRUCIFIXION
THATS WHAT STARTED MY WHOLE RAMBLING THIS MORNIN
THATS ALL THEY DO IS CRUCIFY EACH OTHER ON HEAR ANY WAY
TELLIN EACH OTHER WAT MAKES THEM MORE RAS THAN ANEXT ONE
POOOR SIZZLA BEEN HANGIN ON THE CROSS FOR 3 YEARS
AND THAIR LATE
SIZZLA BEEN SINGIN SLACK SINCE 2000 O1
THATS WHAT IM SAYIN
PEOPLE ALWAYS PIKIN APART PEOPLE
THAT
MAKES ME NOT WANT
TO CHECK ANY ONE
SOME PEOPLE CHANGED BLACK SUPREMECY INTO
"MY OWN SELF RIGHTOUS SUPREMECY "
AND I HATE THAT
IM SO SIK OF THAT
TRUST ME ONES AND ONES DONT WANT TO BE MEASURED WITH THE RULER THEY MEASURE EVERY ONE ELSE WITH
THEYD SHRIVEL UP INSIDE AND QUAKE
SELF RIGHTOUS HYPOCRITES
COME ...COME ON ....COME TELL THE WORLD
ROOK FARI IS FOLLY
AND HOW GREAT U ARE
HOW HE SITS IN THE HOOD AT NIGHT WITH GANGSTERS PLAYIN MAVADO
AND DRINKIN SMOKIN BIG HEAD AFTER BIG HEAD..
WHILE YOUR AT HOME WARM AND COZY SAFE ON YOUR COMPUTER DEBATING WEATHER ITS OK TO BE A FAG OR IS GOD AND WHOS NOT GOD
I KNEW JAH LONG BEFORE I EVER TOUCH A COMPUTER
AND I KNOW HIM FROM MY OWN MISTAKES BEIN SAVED BY H I M SO
CRUCIFY ME
COME ONE COME ALL

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/22/2007 9:23:50 AM

LOVE PROPHECY .YAAA , RAS KEBRA ARKI
U KNOW EVERY ONE REAL ON THIS FORUM
LOVE LOVE

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/22/2007 9:25:02 AM

For real Iyah Rook, the i is not the crazy one, ini just living in a crazy world

The i say the i gave up a lot to gain a little,
when the reality is that what ini give up is NOTHING compared to what Rastafari has to offer ini, no true?

Yes I, ini know of the things the i speaks of, the sufferation, the temptations, i cannot claim to have run in these babylon streets like the i, but you done know, ini come from where 11 year olds walk around strapped with Aks on their shoulders

The i have to know, Rastafari DOES NOT MEAN an end to sufferation. Ini are not buddhist, ini are not here to run away from this world. But Rastafari gives ini the strength to endure and overcome whatever might come ini way.
The i supposed to find thy Joy in that in and within itself
Shall ini give thanks for the good that ini have and wail for the bad that comes ini way?? No Iyah
Hold strong i brethren
"IM NOT THE MAN I WANT BE BUT IM TRYING "
lol iyah the i should sight, the i is already a better man in trying...you dont see it?
Be joyful iyah, remember say thy Father have the whole world in HIM hands
Remember say, whatever sufferation the i might experience, there are ones going through worse

Never think that Jah will give you more than you can bear, see it?
So if you are going through such hard pressure, dont you see how highly thy Father regards HIM son ??
Be Joyful, do not seek for joy, Be joyful Rasta, be Joyful, all things shall pass

Rastafari

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/22/2007 9:26:53 AM

GIVE THANKS MY LAWD

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/22/2007 9:36:13 AM

for real iyah

you know say, most of them who say this and that about the youth them in the streets would simply crumble faced with the same circumstances

As the i has come to know thy Father, thy Father knew the i from iration.

Ini go through what ini Must go through

Fyah Burn the mentality that say "why me ?"

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/22/2007 9:38:06 AM

As for SunofMan, the i should really listen to what Empress Yaa has written for you
I dont have much more to add on that

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/22/2007 9:44:58 AM

funny that i havent seen nobody speak of the things Sizzla is actually reasoning about

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/22/2007 10:35:02 AM

So true. Peeps remain unconcerned in relation to the truths he is speaking of some ones reality. No compassion.

Night of the living dead.

Loved the reasoning. That bit about the difference between buddhism ights and ini... SOOOOOO relevant. So relevant.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/22/2007 11:49:54 AM

Blessed Love
Aya Babylon is a place of hardship and I can't pretend to know what the man goes through on a daily but I, we all have to give our struggles to JAH. Know that HE lights fire in us to be able to blaze through Babylon on the daily. You are a fire man and no doubt you stand firm in HIS Name . Just that alone means the system has no control over you, they can't take away your freedom. A prison, a ghetto, a gangster's paradise are only physical spaces of incarceration but freedom, true freedom I is in the mind.
JAH Bless and guide you always. I hope you won't leave the forum as them nah caaaan hold you down, they can't control you thoughts even if they know them. Ultimately you have the power over yourself.

Sellasie I Lives
HAIL HIM, RasTafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I