Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2321&start_row=1

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IIESI Sent: 10/14/2007 12:09:46 PM

Greetings in the name of the most High, His Imperial Majesty Haile I Selassie I

First let me send all blessings and many thanks to my bredrens and sistrens in here that were giving me so much truth in the last years.

Now,
I&I wonder about the biblical story of Moses leaving Egypt to go to Israel, the land of Canaan.
They marched 40 years and their route is still unknown...

Ithiopia is known as the land of creation - Israel is a (re)founded country

Jah guidance
Isee

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/14/2007 12:27:04 PM

Praises
This might help, http://www.biblerevelations.org/ronwyatt/egypt.htm

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/14/2007 12:29:49 PM

The House of Israel were scattered among nations. They itinue to dwell spread abroad, now a nation in heart and intention. Oneness.

Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari.

Messenger: IIESI Sent: 10/15/2007 1:12:02 PM

Thanks and praises to the holy trinity

Jah Selassie I

I&I give tanks for the link. I did not find the map but I tried to find the places otherwise.
Jah knows my thoughts about so much confusions in THE BOOK. And whatever I&I haffi know I&I will know at the right time at the right place.

Jah RastafarI

blessings and love to all
time and money can never bury I&I
because of freedom of mind
the highest gift from above

Jah bless
Isee

Messenger: Tekle Selassie Sent: 10/20/2007 2:57:23 PM

Someone I know who was in Orthodox Jewish "seminary" told me of a legend well known to all Jews re: Moses time in Ethiopia.
It is said that he helped vanquish an enemy using only His wisdom & hungry birds. (storks I believe) Moses told the people to tie the birds down by 1 foot, & starve them for a few days.
When the invaders came, Moses told the people to free the birds which attacked & confused the enemy. As a result of this, Moses became a prominent figure in Ethiopian government, & it is said that he reigned as Ethiopia's King for 40 years.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I