Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2286&start_row=11

The Quran

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GebrMikael Sent: 10/8/2007 6:37:37 PM

Yes Me Lion!

the only way to know the father is through the son, and who the son wills to reveal! if you see christ just as a prophet', like a Jonah or Esias, you have to search more. God is a God of living not of the dead.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/9/2007 1:26:49 AM

Just a side note bredren/sistren:

Are we aware that Empress Menen had Islamic lineage? InI find this interesting in that many Afrikan bredren are in US and some are Muslim and often time, them date Christian women.

By the way, I've missed you family.

~1~
RSK

Messenger: GebrMikael Sent: 10/9/2007 2:14:50 PM

an added note,
Haile Selassie was born around Harar (an islamic city) and was governor of Harar. His mother had islamic lineage also. but he made it quite clear on faith and believing in Christ. Muslims in Ethiopia i can say are different than many muslims around the world because they are closely rooted with the Ethiopian Orthodox. in other places they just say God, but in ethiopia they accept the son also.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/9/2007 3:02:26 PM

Very interesting! We must continue, maybe in another post.

RSK

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/9/2007 4:48:43 PM

Blessings
I'd like to know: how is His Majesty viewed by Ethiopian Muslims?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/9/2007 4:55:09 PM

It probably depends on which ones. The heathen traitors that tried to take over Ethiopia and joined Mussolini probably don't like HIM at all.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I