Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2276&start_row=1

What makes haile selassie I God/ the Creator

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/30/2007 6:12:04 PM

The basic fact he never seek glory for himself. Eg. He that speak of him self seek his own glory: but he that seek his glory that sent him the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him. Jon7:18. All prophets gave glory to the most high. Eg dan2:28 even christ all through glorified the creator. Eg. I can of my own self do nothing: as i hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not mind own will, but the will of the father which have sent me. Jon 5:30 etc. No other foundation can be laid than that which has already been laid. We read in his majesty autobiogrophy when he gathered all the representatives of the nations that he gathered them to make known to them that all that he do he entrust to God to fulfill, as the foundation to the house he is building. Lots more to talk about. Read my post the character of God and satan. Blessed love

Messenger: Alexander Sent: 9/30/2007 7:36:05 PM

True words.

I and I do not need the Bible or any other book to prove to I and I that His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I, King of Kings, Lord of Lords is Jah Almighty. Selassie proved who he is by his words and actions.

JAH RAS TAFARI!

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 10/4/2007 5:41:54 AM

Ises

That's true. But still we know that the Bible is not a book but I n I Incient Istory, Roots, Culture and Identity. And we know His Majesty is the same God revelation of whom we know from Incient history. You can't cut HIM off from our Istory/Bible.

selah

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I