Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2263&start_row=11

Mary

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 9/27/2007 4:28:10 PM

Greetings...

Ras Kebre AB, I am not trying to be an antagonist, but the question did come to mind in that we all know very well that His Majesty took communion, what are we to make of that? a savage rite? or is there more to it?

SELAM

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/27/2007 4:59:11 PM

Yes iyah, the i is indeed right. However if you sight the whole vibe of this topic, i was speaking of the hidden behind the scenes doctrines of the catholic church. If you know anything about them you will know that everything is double speak. what they tell people are the reasons for the things they practice are usually just masks.I have had i eyes on them for quite a while, if i do remember a direct quote or remember the books where this is mentioned, i will bring it forth

Yes in the orthodox church we take communion as the ible instructs " this is my body which is broken for you this do IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME " and "this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, In REMEMBRANCE OF ME "

And we also follow the much earlier example of High Priest Melchezidek,
"king of salem who brought forth bread and wine"

but what is interesting to i is the ible also says

"for often as ye eat this bread and drink this cup ye do shew the Lordīs death till he come "
So who a sit on the throne of King David ?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/28/2007 5:13:48 AM

Let me try to give the i them a look into catholic thought. I will use a single line from Gen 3 to illustrate. The serpent here refers to the devil ofcourse and the woman represents Mary, Zion, the True church

KJV
And I will put enmity between thee(serpent) and the woman(true church) and between thy seed(serpent seed) and her seed(Christ) ; it ( her seed i.e Christ) shall bruise thy (serpent) head, and thou (serpent) shalt bruise his (Christ) heel.

Simple. In the final battle between christ and the armies of satan, Christ shall surely be the victor and crush the serpents head, but the serpent will bruise christīs heel in the process.

Now let us look in the Cathoilc Douay-Rheims bible

I will put enmities between thee (serpent? or who) and the woman(True Church? or who), and thy seed (serpent seed? or who) and her seed(Christ? or who): SHE(?) shall crush thy(?) head, and thou(?) shalt lie in wait for HER(?) heel.

Do you sight, how little and yet so huge the difference is ?
Who is getting crushed and who is getting bruised here? It cannot be christ that gets his heel bruised because it is "her" heel. So if it is NOT Christīs heel that is bruised, then whose head is getting crushed ?

The i them see it ? you still think it is Christ they are praising ?

And who does "her" refer to ?
The woman of revelation 12 ?
"And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ"
or the woman of revelation 17 ?
" ...and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication "

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I